American video games

>american video games

Attached: It's maam.webm (1280x676, 2.82M)

>who gives a fuck

He deserved it

Attached: 1588305293500.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

disgusting

thanks for the spoiler, asshole

Did anyone even like him in the first game? He basically sacrificed humanity for cunny.

>He basically sacrificed humanity for cunny.
based.

Get fucked

Attached: 5B0552AC-8316-47EA-B7DC-3DC4AAA26D53.jpg (1200x1200, 377.42K)

is it true that this is only an alternate route?

So in conclusion all video games are bad?

Are those pictures of herself when she was a loli? Thats pretty romantic desu why kill?

I only care about the right column.

Did they really put cp into a videogame? And they say Japanese games are degenerated for showing pantyshots.

not weird at all that you have this saved

No. everything I grew up with/my gen is GOOD
Past some point where I realized I had no prospects in life and all doors were closing, everything became BAD and that's facts sis

gacha games are good

kek

no, obviously they shopped those photos in there

Cope. Interactive movies are not games.

>floor texture pop in at the very last split of second
Is this 2007 UE3 game all over again?

He went for the herd immunity path, gg

holy shit LMFAO

Attached: 1573531833251.jpg (700x700, 141.25K)

Ellie also dies btw

t. retard or speedgamer
the recordings you find say that they tried to make a cure out of dozens of immune people but they all died for nothing.

I just noticed that, thats pretty bad lol, theyre not even trying to hide it anymore.

You have been spared spending your euros on this game, you're welcome

Welcome to Yas Forums

Whoever leaked the scenes obviously took cuts that weren't polished/finalized.

>picture oh Hitler in the background
lmao what the fuck, so this guy portrays a pedophile and a nazi at the same time

what the fuck is wrong with americans, women and sjw?
>oh noes he didled with me better brutally murder him
One wrong doesnt fix another, fucking disgusting

Totally the SAME engine

Not even sure what game this is

But that cutscene in which the character clearly acted without my (the player) decisions is already making me think less of it

Attached: vattensamlare.png (861x758, 26.67K)

In defense of myself, it wasn’t that good of a game that I wanted to take the time to collect stuff.

IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM IT IS MA'AM

Attached: 1557339003071.webm (854x480, 2.9M)

The scenes were leaked after Naughty Dog refused to pay them a portion of their wages in advance while senior employees like Neil Druckmann got theirs. Apparently, the developers want this game since they have a grudge on Naughty Dog.

It's a story first gameplay second game user. you don't play mario for the story.

lost it at hitlers photo

There’s no way her shnoz could survive that.

I am glad Japanese games value gameplay still

The game is supposedly ready to ship. The only reason they delayed it now is so that more retailers buy the copies. And it's pretty normal to print out the copies month or two before release, just like some shop in Poland was selling RE6 like two months before release.
Though I wouldn't be surprised if they just wanted to use corona as an excuse to release it simultaneously for PS5, if not for the leak.

>he’s never played thousand year door