1. Your country

2. Do you prefer Tea (Chinese) or Coffee (Arab Muslim)?

>Tea originated in Southwest China during the Shang dynasty, where it was used as a medicinal drink.[7]

>The earliest credible evidence of coffee-drinking as the modern beverage appears in modern-day Yemen in southern Arabia in the middle of the 15th century in Sufi shrines.[1

Attached: coffee_tea.png (603x550, 78.43K)

Coffee
Only gay men drink tea tbqhwy

Attached: 1552725816069.jpg (1636x1940, 492.96K)

Wow Korea seriously is cucked. Unbelievable.

I love coffee. But I kinda wish I was more of a tea person as coffee is very addictive and has yellowed my teeth.
I don't like instant coffee however. I do appreciate the "tea boom" and how people are now getting interested in various types of teas. The various tea leaves are no longer stereotyped as a niche "Hippy" thing but are now appreciated by wider audiences who likely would have previously only been exposed to standard English breakfast/earl grey teas etc.
Even my own mother has begun drinking tea with no milk, and that's kind of a big thing coming from her British heritage and upbringing.

coffee because I support the national industry

Attached: coffee.png (624x403, 30.36K)

>coffee
gay meme and you should feel bad

>coffee is very addictive and has yellowed my teeth.
I'm pretty sure that black tea causes even worse stains. I always avoid using white mugs when I drink breakfast tea.

Most coffee drinkers are hipsters with manbuns though

I'm not a fan of coffee because it hurts my stomach

Both, but primarily tea. Coffee is good a couple of times a week though, with lots of milk and sugar of course.

Coffee is the most normie hot beverage what are you talking about

Only faggots drink tea

Same

Coffee, particularly espresso and Arabian coffee.

I didn’t know that girls browse Yas Forums.

I only drink water

Try not to drink on an empty stomach then, I personally prefer eating dates or sweets before drinking my morning coffee.

both but I mostly drink tea because coffee fucks up my sleep schedule

Would you prefer to have sex with Humans (Africa) or Longhorn Bison (North America)?

Why does their original geographic area of origin matter?

What is wrong with manbuns? Do men with that kind of hair even exist over there?

I have kilos of tea at home. Love the stuff

Neither, I just drink water like a normal person

> I always avoid using white mugs when I drink breakfast tea.

What does the white mug have to do with it In terms of how it affects your mouth?
Fuck I remember my dad was in Italy and the only Italian he kept saying "Cafe De American"

>south korea
>thailand
>USA
>brazil
>finland
>SWEDEN

>What does the white mug have to do with it In terms of how it affects your mouth?
Breakfast tea always leaves stains on my mugs, so I assume they easily stain teeth too in the long-term.

normal people DO drink some sort of caffeinated beverage you incel

Both. I drink coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon.

Attached: 5e446cb667ef0c23fd01da38f6538f15.jpg (1152x2048, 198.03K)

same

cope

same

we even have this "鴛鴦" drink which is literally a mix of coffe and tea

Attached: 1558658857580.png (406x385, 202.01K)

This desu. Depending on mood, tea or coffee. I usually have tea in morning though.

they do
t. drank a fuckton of black tea growing up and dentists would always tell me to not drink so much