American banters a euro lightly

>american banters a euro lightly
>euro responds with references to school shootings
Why do they do this?

Attached: Capture.png (957x254, 33.81K)

what's wrong, lardass? going to shoot a mall up over it?

>be american
>inject bleach

>be american
>be fucking retarded

>le funni reddit /leftypol/ meme

Attached: EWzWXo0VAAAjVgX.jpg (895x503, 85.22K)

Did you take your medication today?

Attached: c700x420.jpg (700x420, 81.05K)

seething

>making a thread about a comment on some youtube video about a fucking videogame for kids
imagine being this much of an insecure manchild

If you have a problem and are offended that people take the piss out of it then why don't you fix it?

Making a thread takes ten seconds. Sounds like seething to me.

Attached: 1562155638272.png (1236x1600, 289.37K)

Got to keep you in your place, no hard feeling just banter

Okay, so I was finally decided to check out the whole injecting bleach thing. I google search “Trump injecting bleach” and get the first result by reason.com titled “It's Not Fake News: Trump Did Actually Suggest That Injecting Bleach Could Be a Cure for COVID-19”. And so I read this article. After a bunch a needless opinionated exposition trying to reassure me that Trump did indeed say this, I finally get to the actual point where it gives you the explicit quote

> I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you're totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous—whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light—and I think you said that that hasn't been checked, but you're going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that too. It sounds interesting…

>And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you're going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds—it sounds interesting to me.

So despite the article saying Trump literally told people to inject beach, he did not at any point literally tell people to inject bleach. So imagine my surprise when it turns out to be yet another Trump going off on a mindless inconsequential tangent in answer to a baiting question, and journalists turning it in to the WW3 for the billionth time. I’m tired of this bullshit.

Any European on an American website (including both youtube and 4channel), got there because they are obsessed with the USA. I never go on European websites at all, do they even exist?

>do they even exist?
No why do you think they all come here?

Because you don't see the people who go on other websites because you don't speak their language?
I'm genuinely unsure whether you're serious or baiting because of the flag

>american banters another american lightly
>american responds by shooting up a school

Attached: 1065.jpg (1153x565, 143.22K)

Then fuck off back there dirty slavshit

Yas Forums isn't an American website, you dumb cunt.

Fuck off back to red.dit.

I will snap your neck

>european banters an american
>american responds by circumcising his son

>Euro gently banters an american
>american angrily releases his watered down Lysol enema

Youtube comments are the worst kind ever

The irony being that Yas Forums exists as a result of an American checking out an esoteric Japanese website and thinking, “damn, I want one of these except it’s in English”.

>made in the USA
>by an American
>for a primarily American audience
Hmmmm..

The ones who come here are the ones who are so American obsessed they need to seek out more Americans to talk to.
Half the people here learned English from being so deep into American culture 24/7.

There are some real brain scrambled people on this website.

I can smell the post above me

>made in the USA
>by an American
Irrelevant. A gook bought it now. It's a gook site

A: cde
B: xyz

Memes are getting dumber

Irrelevant. The US bought Japan. Everything Japan makes is American.

>made in the USA
Using Japanese software.
>by an American
No, made by a Japanese.
No, for an English language audience, for the discussion of Japanese media.
>Hmmmm..
Don't think too hard, you'll hurt yourself.

Why do you think carrying a gun near children is acceptable?

>American builds something in America for Americans to enjoy in the spirit of America.
>Japanese buy it so its Japanese now even though its 100% in English and still primarily American

Yeah right you American obsessed foreigner. Why dont you go to a real Japanese website? Why go to a Japanese-owned American website?

Anime is American now this is BASED.

You didn't have an argument from the start and all it took was a single post for you to go from an ignorant statement to outright making a cock of yourself. Well done, yank. You tick all of the stereotype boxes of Americans online. Now tell me how your country could nuke mine.

>American builds something in America for Americans to enjoy in the spirit of America.
Wrong, see: >Japanese buy it so its Japanese now even though its 100% in English and still primarily American
Wrong, see:

Anime is literally the result of japs copying Disney animation, and Yas Forums is the result of Americans copying a Japanese website devoted to anime which was influenced by Americans.

It’s amusing to see yuros and spics lay claim to Japanese-American creation while offering nothing of substance in return.

>Using Japanese software.
Cope. By this logic all messageboard are American because American made the first BBS.

>No, made by a Japanese.
Moot is an American.

>No, for an English language audience,
For an American audience. Also reminder that the USA is the largest English speaking nation on Earth by far. Nobody is making websites for Australians your nation is a meme and Australia is not even a real continent, its an oversize island with less people on it than UK.

Now kindly get off our American website.

>Anime is literally the result of japs copying Disney animation,
Unfair, but makes more sense than 's justification as to why Yas Forums isn't really American

>You didn't have an argument from the start

Oh no no no, look at this seething bitch Aussie resorting to trying his hand at real debate after not being able to handle banter.

Back in 1989 my dad said you guys were praying that Japan didn't surpass you. It's a shame they didn't. Fuck america.

Why did you respond to my post with some random seething tangent about Americans living rent free in your head?