/brit/

Pretty flowers need the sun
This applies to everyone

Life's worth living
When nature's giving
Happiness to everyone
So let's go sunning

Attached: 1529719698317.png (657x527, 43.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1588290631449.webm
amazon.co.uk/Empires-Sea-Battle-Mediterranean-1521-1580/dp/0571232310
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1588290631449.webm

Shut the fuck up yourself

Attached: 57d98228d45211dfb6eb20e9b6eca856.jpg (749x936, 69.26K)

ugly cunt

>you are doing that too much. try again in 9 minutes.

Attached: 1579963463125.jpg (1080x1020, 71.68K)

need answers

she's got that "posts nudes on Yas Forums" phenotype

monky going apeshit what more needs to be said

first time i've ever seen apeshit used to describe apes

why are you lads so mean to women on here

grr fucking hate them lad

I seen that there boat and walked upon it

I don't go around posting pics of myself on the internet because I'm not an attention seeking bint. If there's pics of them about then that's what they are.

Want a girl that used to dress like this but now dresses normally

I remember back in my early twentys I used to hop in my RF329 Centaurai class starcruiser and just jump to the outer Virgo supercluster and then switch to ions and just cruise man, just kick back, turn on the MagVis and check out the nearby pulsars and binary systems, maybe smoke a little Nb-103 (don't snitch, lol) and just do that for how ever long I wished, now I'm stuck at a desk job in the Solarium 2 supercolony working as an accountant :/

Attached: 71483927149823.gif (540x603, 1.66M)

>met someone on a forum
>said person gave me their discord username and then disappeared (obviously, no response to the discord friend request)
>"need" to talk to this person
There's no way to at least find an email address, huh?

Attached: 04031959318413657.png (370x354, 56.09K)

Am not i dont get invovled

whats the fun in that?

Attached: 75a93609198513256066329e193d0b31.jpg (640x765, 63.01K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you can't just post TLoU 2 spoilers on my subreddit and then call me a nigger AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1584324590281.png (1080x1020, 512.13K)

lepanto was insane, afterwards some galleys were found drifting utterly packed with corpses and not a single living soul left on them, and bear in mind the complements would be 300+ men, galera real for example had nearly 700 onboard

Attached: 01444.jpg (1589x600, 201.29K)

all men are misogynistic at heart

never happened

Bitterness

by the very nature of this website if there were women here who hadnt posted pictures of themselves you'd have no way of knowing

Behold! the most in depth video game ever created in history. there is no known commercial PC that can run this game smoothly after a play through reaches a certain size and length

Attached: intro.gif (800x663, 139.91K)

Seen this actual painting in the ducal palace

The knights of malta

Good lad!

Attached: 1585728474373.gif (300x250, 9.12K)

car didn't start but made more noise trying to start than last time, gonna let it charge a bit longer

You must have turbo autism to play dwarf fortress

Ugly cope

same you can see sebastiano venier in it front and centre
been palazzo ducale many many times

Attached: leo.jpg (594x221, 30.57K)

The city is no place for a man to live

Attached: city_life.jpg (630x507, 83.35K)

for me it is the battle of the teutoburg forest

why do so many women like astrology so much?
lucky my gf doesn't pay it any mind but my mum did

Aint easy being 233lbs of pure muscle either. if everyone on /brit/ was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little students and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you could literally be eating pavement in under a second

think on

for me, it's the bombing of Dresden

Training hard to be the best,
punches flying out from my chest,
the bag goes swinging in the breeze
punch him til hes on his knees,
now its time to take a shower
tap blasting out at full power
let that cold water flow through my butt crack
so I can recover on time and stay on track.

Never got these sort of people

same reason guys like blade runner 2049
>he's literally me!

astrology is racism for women

amazon.co.uk/Empires-Sea-Battle-Mediterranean-1521-1580/dp/0571232310

excellent accounts of both the siege of malta and battle of lepanto, its a non-fiction historical work but reads almost like a novel really good book

for me, it's agincourt

For me it's the bombing of the grand Brighton hotel

it's really not as bad as most people think it's just unintuatively designed but it's honestly one hell of a game. the depth it provides make other games forever feel shallow and shoddy after you've played it. This is how the steam release will look. doesn't look quite such a tismo fest

Attached: dims.jpg (1600x1067, 220.72K)

the cat meow because he know that in my barrel the beer

women are superstitious cretins

cringe

gigabased

Attached: 01417.webm (640x640, 2.85M)

dwarf fortress is just rimworld for seniors

Thanks for tbe recommend sounds right up mt alley, will probably unironically get this. Dont know much about this period either

this is begging for a hat

a total failure like your life
smelly french rat

last time I checked your balls and eyelids werent covered in muscle. And when I attack those two im going for the anus nice and gentle like.

when's the steam release?

No one cares about you

>this is begging for a hat

Attached: 1588263072893.jpg (680x845, 81.19K)

no possible way the game will run with the same amount of depth and those graphics
maybe on computers 10 years in the future

this is not just the flu

we are looking at nothing less than a mass extinction event and deaths are being covered up not exaggerated
deaths are undercounted by AT LEAST an order of magnitude if not 2 or more

in 2 weeks we will see the second wave hit due to the reopenings and it will be worse than the first wave but the real killer will be the winter wave
the winter wave is going to make the black death look like just the sniffles

and we're not just talking human extinction here but possibly all mammalian life

Attached: 3.jpg (794x1190, 113.08K)

why does every lad HAVE to have short back and sides

ill play if you teach me

ugly british cunt

JUST 2 WEEKS MORE BRO

Women gain pleasure from expressing commonality with each other. Watch conversations of small girls and you'll notice it's all "me too!" and "I have that as well!". Astrology can be seen as an offshoot of this tendency, it's a way of systemising their commonality.

Side note, men have almost the opposite thing where they constantly try and outdo each other. Sometimes this tendency fades with emotional maturity but it's still often the most irritating thing about talking to men.

Might play dwarf fortress th'morra

one of the interesting point's in Dwarf Fortress was when the game was chugging on top end PC's because cat's were breeding out of control and the amount it simulates about even the smallest creatures meant they simply couldn't handle it. Another discovery was that cats can easily die of alchohol poisoning if you aren't careful and leave spilled booze about. They walk through it and then clean their paws by licking them and thus ingest a huge amount of booze (for a cat). The game is fucking insane. Unbelievable that it's a one man band making it (with his brother sometimes)

Attached: 24fortress_span-articleLarge-v2.jpg (600x371, 56.66K)

I don't understand how in the marvel universe, everyone is aware of aliens and extraterrestrial civilisations, and have access to spaceships, but humanity is not a space faring civilisation as a whole. Shouldn't there be aliens and shit everywhere on Earth, and humans traveling all over the galaxy?

good observation

hahah nerds

When i went to Venice on my own I downloaded a 30 hours lecture series about its history and just wandered around listening to him describing it all while I looked at the real thing.

Honestly the kino way to travel. Might have to give this a read, just refresh my memory of that time.

evens wank
odds sleep

Tell that to Tony Berry

You cant hes dead kek

wouldn't say that in cov you fucking coward

even in anime, the british are reprsented as pirates

Attached: 1587599544899.jpg (500x560, 130.81K)

>tfw downloaded rimworld at the start of quarantine, then deleted it a few days later after realising I was spending literally 14 hours a day playing

Felt like I dodged a bullet there.

no fixed date yet but there's been a few updates. it's free in it's current state so no point not trying it out. you can get the lazy newb pack that comes with a punch of helpful mods and the most popular tilesets so it has some kind of graphics that are easier to understand

think you'd need a quantum computer to really unleash the autismo powers of dwarf fortress

i barely understand it myself. been playing 6 months now and i'm still finding my feet and learning something new every playthrough. there is a functional multiplayer mod now though

love the 16th century
even on the most basic rudimentary level its just a really cool period; you have guns, cannons, beginnings of real science, but at the same time you have knights wearing armour, rowed galleys. also its before the time of nationalism and the consolidation of monarchies is still taking place, so europe is split up into a huge variety of weird and wonderful states and countries, republic of venice being a good example. its a unique time in history as medieval crossed over into a new era

The Less I Know The Better is a white man's Redbone

>kek

Attached: 1587675550600.png (476x476, 362.43K)

Are british girls like Karen???

Attached: 1457594692_4-2.jpg (1109x1280, 182.72K)

that sounds a bit odd to me, the british were famous in their efforts to stop piracy

wrong
women try to avoid conflict which is why on the surface they always agree
typical incel doesnt understand women

why yes, what gave it away?

Attached: 1562817004470.png (1660x934, 2.25M)

Attached: All-that-you-should-know-about-the-exotic-Great-Potoo-Bird-Photo-Sparkle-Motion-Flickr.jpg (650x418, 18.99K)

very good lad
adore venice lived there a long time love it love it love it have written literally tens of thousands of words in essays and dissertations on the venetian republic

>See you at Spoons at 7, lad

What do?

Attached: 297784D6-D035-4BFA-8146-B90B4EC66C77.jpg (634x986, 163.07K)

Tell that to bobby sands

thats not what the spaniards and argies think
i am not a fan of anime at all, but karen is an exception

If you have an IQ over 100 all women seem dumb to you because they are all 100 iq.

Attached: sitemgr_photo_8915[1].jpg (1024x552, 44.13K)

i started on rimworld but DF just mogs it completely

love biting into a chip sarnie imagine a million taigs all crying out in psychic pain

Attached: 1588281653616.png (818x896, 260.51K)

this nigga wilin

IQ is a jewish invention

My only thought about the marvel universe is the to momentarily pause and chuckle at the immense irony inherent in the post-war neuroticism of the middle class white american male being repackaged into tawdry and vacuous thrills for a generation bereft of any identity of their own.

marvellous post

Coventry is just another paki shithole

don’t really care what the Spanish or Argentinians think to be frank

>tfw norman name and poor as a dog

I admire your enthusiasm

Attached: the-great-potoo-and-the-common-potoo-768x444.jpg (768x444, 82.94K)

argentinians call you pirates because of the falklands, while spaniards are still butthurt about Gibraltar hahahhahahahahahahaha

i'll admire you sucking me off