Russian torrent website

>russian torrent website
>there's a button to say "thank you" to the uploaders of the stolen content

Attached: pepehead.jpg (1600x1066, 64.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AjiISJqYvxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uploaders are buying that stuff and share it with people, you are wrong.

We need to thank them for their service

they deserve a box of chocolates

Thank the russian torrenters for their service

They don't own it but they still bother to upload it

>reddit
>there's an upvote to thank people for stolen content
>there are "rewards" to throw money at reddit for seeing stolen content posted by some other user

>Yas Forums
>there are (You)s to thank another poster for the contribution
>there are likes ("based" and derivatives) to thank another poster for the contribution

Piracy is wrong

>stolen content

copying is not stealing

Pirating is based, anyone who disagree is an american.

they make sure you have access to stuff quick and they seed. also russians have the best torrent etiquette in the world nearly every single russian torrent i ever used downloads in max speed

Ok zhang

They take their time to give out valuable information, for free. Do thank them, keep seeding.

Movie pirates are the most retarded fucks in existence, how fucking hard is it to make sure the audio/visuals are synced before uploading it to hundreds of streaming sites

We have the same on Hungarian ones too. Maybe if you were polite people too...

Streaming is for plebs

Subbers are worse.

Why would I spend a couple minutes and hundreds of megabytes of space every time I watch a movie. That shit adds up.

I just delete them afterwards

Sure but it's still a waste of time downloading/deleting them when there's absolutely nothing to gain by having those movies on my hard drive

>pirate a film
>the subtitles, audio and video match
>mfw

Attached: 1530617950576.jpg (660x525, 62.42K)

hate when the a/v doesn't match up, couldnt find a good rip of the bourne trilogy and had to manually do it all myself.

Based

Cпacибo зa твoю cлyжбy

Yes, they're doing a great service to us all.
I used to donate to websites like that, it's a hard job you know.

Never had this problem

seethe

>people still use Torrents
I was actually wondering today whether torrenting shit was still a thing or not. I stopped like 3 years ago because I was feeling it was getting sketchy and shady.

>STEALING, BY OFFICIAL DEFINITION:
>"take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it."
"Stolen" my ass. So many med countries have been brainwashed by big corporations who can't adapt to times changing and technologies advancing.

Also, many torrent/shareware websites have and always had "thank you" buttons for those who took the time to share and upload.

based on what?

>stolen
?

someone does a favor for you for free making your life easier and you dont even have the courtesy to say thank you?

(you)

t. software employee
im ready to pay $10 for a piece of software as an individual but if you're going to charge me something like $300 for a bunch of executables and data files fuck you

High seas robbery and murder is, indeed, wrong. Unauthorized redistribution of copyrighted material or, as I've recently taken to calling it, unauthorized sharing is perfectly fine.

youtu.be/AjiISJqYvxU

Attached: 15881798169720.jpg (500x522, 35.66K)

Maybe they should stop charging me $300 a year for a program that allows me to draw things then