I don't really like dogs, they smell and are loud, cats are the better pet, mulims are right

I don't really like dogs, they smell and are loud, cats are the better pet, mulims are right

Attached: 1588107556686.png (960x878, 473.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcbirds.org/program/cats-indoors/cats-and-birds/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you homosexual?

all pets are fine but its when you call them furbabies and substitute them for children you need to go

>Still enslaving animals in 2020
Subhuman.

>not a fish chad
lmao at your life

>>Still enslaving animals in 2020

Attached: cat men.jpg (1240x1776, 374.29K)

a dog is not a pet it has been is war partner for thousands of years

based, nothing tops raising your own food

based and catpilled

Right on. Pets are for losers, dogs are nothing more than live intruder alarms.

Retards exist to buy cats to protect us from rat diseases. Some other retards keep our abilities to get in touch with dogs by buying those annoying shitbags.
They are the useful idiots so dont speak bad about them. We just need to require a license for posessing dogs for obvious reasons.

Your toxoplasmosis is showing.
>aloof
>don‘t give a shit about you
>completely useless, don‘t guard property, don‘t herd livestock, don‘t give wool or milk
>cruel little shits, enjoy torturing other animals
>directly responsible for the extinction of several bird species
>have no problem eating the bodies of their deceased owners
>bite and scratch the people feeding them
Imo they should be culled and their population reduced as far as possible. They‘re an invasive, useless species. A pest.

>Outdoor domestic cats are a recognized threat to global biodiversity. Cats have contributed to the extinction of 63 species of birds, mammals, and reptiles in the wild and continue to adversely impact a wide variety of other species, including those at risk of extinction such as Piping Plover. The ecological dangers are so critical that the International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN) lists domestic cats as one of the world’s worst non-native invasive species.
abcbirds.org/program/cats-indoors/cats-and-birds/

Attached: retarded cat person.jpg (501x435, 124.32K)

That's exactly why I have dogs though

“Throw a stick, and the servile dog wheezes and pants and stumbles to bring it to you. Do the same before a cat, and he will eye you with coolly polite and somewhat bored amusement. And just as inferior people prefer the inferior animal which scampers excitedly because someone else wants something, so do superior people respect the superior animal which lives its own life and knows that the puerile stick-throwings of alien bipeds are none of its business and beneath its notice. The dog barks and begs and tumbles to amuse you when you crack the whip. That pleases a meekness-loving peasant who relishes a stimulus to his self importance. The cat, on the other hand, charms you into playing for its benefit when it wishes to be amused; making you rush about the room with a paper on a string when it feels like exercise, but refusing all your attempts to make it play when it is not in the humour. That is personality and individuality and self-respect -- the calm mastery of a being whose life is its own and not yours -- and the superior person recognises and appreciates this because he too is a free soul whose position is assured, and whose only law is his own heritage and aesthetic sense.”

― H.P. Lovecraft

based
fuck d*Gs kill all d*Gs and d*G owners

isnt the simbolic animal of turks a wolf?

>I own both a cat and a dog

Attached: CF014B15-298A-47D9-9439-9AAA98605466.jpg (1080x1331, 109.26K)

Only crazy girls do that

cats are so cute and mysterious
dogs are obnoxious and for people with low attention spans
OP is based

Worse was when he wrote about a army of speaking cats with generals and all that fought agains't eldritch moon alien

Cats smell too and scratch. A dog will also defend you your cat will just eat your face.

Yep, that all sounds based to me.

Attached: IMG_20200429_120252.jpg (850x874, 87.46K)

>Inferior animal comes in, barking.
>Superior animals flees for his life, climbs a tree so high that's it's stuck there, scared to go down.

Lol yeah

And it should be the only reason. I can't imagine willingly feeding a parasite that does you no favor

no symply NO

Attached: 2C609A1A00000578-3234264-image-a-9_1442398530418.jpg (962x964, 359.34K)

cats lower test, i think they have the disease in their poop that makes people more submissive and complacent

Google toxoplasmosis.

WRONG

Attached: image.jpg (634x499, 81.2K)

ISIS is just cia mossad

Canada is a literal CIA psyop