How has the semester treated you Yas Forums?

How university in your country too

Attached: 1586457610287.jpg (1536x2048, 267.93K)

thinking of dropping out of uni for good and becoming a nurse or joining the army or something

Don't be fucking retarded.

imagine bending her over bro’s

but I am fucking retarded
I did 3 semesters so far
dropped out of the first after 1 week
started another course the next semester and gave up after 2 months
started the same course as the first time again after that and gave up again
now started yet another course and already wanna kms

I’ve basically lost all motivation to do anything academically. I can’t stop cheating and haven’t read the material since much campus closed in early March

Talk about novice tier.

I wanna touch her soft legs

=// if it makes you feel better I'm also a fucking retard, but it has more to do with laziness and I've always had a hard time when it comes to concentrate to my homework
tfw thinking about becoming an English teacher because I'm good for nothing

Schools shut down

I'm on lockdown, online classes and any kind of home work were not allowed by uni. It's been a month or more since I'm home doing absolutely nothing

why did you drop them?

You guys are lucky, I've had nothing but homework and online classes, I feel like being in jail

>tfw thinking about becoming an English teacher because I'm good for nothing
Your weeb dreams will be true Davido-kun

I guessed my final exam somehow ended up with B-

Breddy well. Passed my exams with good grades in abstract algebra, calculus, embedded systems, distributed processing and os architectures.

Garbage. Got tons of assignments and I spent the last month doing a stupid one which is only 20% of the grade of one course, and I'm not even going to get a good grade.

>got filtered out of a bachelor of arts
I AM fucking retarded

Attached: 49d0605fc8135f150a30f3ffacf1d9dc.png (1280x1244, 617.5K)

I wasted an entire semester. I'll have to take it again. I was too depressed to open my books for a month.
Fuck I wish I could be born again and not throw my life down the toilet this time.

Smart nibba. I took a JS class as elective but ended up with C overall
It's okay. I legit studied 5 minutes for one of my final and got 20% on it

It's OK. Online classes brought more assignments, but slightly easier exams.
My discipline has been slipping so now I have to do a crunch/cram. Not fun. Probably will not sleep for two days.

pretty good to not be on rotations desu

>Fuck I wish I could be born again and not throw my life down the toilet this time.
isn't that like ultimate shamefur dispray in third world countries to piss away college education?

no motivation, depression, didn't (don't) know what to do with myself
it's exactly as pathetic as it sounds

>tfw not in uni anymore
>tfw know nothing as if didn't go to uni in the first place.

It could be much worse, but it's not good.

why not take a semester or a year off, do some shit end jobs. It might help you at least understand what you don't want to do for the rest of your life and what you really want to do.

Attached: 1425790651781.jpg (282x341, 44.08K)

It's been quite an underwhelming experience. My academic performance has been so far so good, but relationship-wise and just about everything else, it's definitely not the same as the impression I'd get from the media.

already did that after school (civilian work + voluntary army service)
didn't help me figure anything out

>civilian work
Really? what work?

I mean working for the city digging holes to install pipes/electric wires in the fucking sun for 10 hours a day really put in perspective what I really don't want to spend the rest of whatever life I have left in this world.

Community college is pretty much free.
But I'm not doing too well, working full time in labor while doing CS class at night is just too much.

Attached: 1583062871323.jpg (1200x2434, 403.29K)

Haven't attended any classes in a month. They will kick me out surely and I had 2 semesters left to finish this shit.

Yea I used to work full time and took 4-3 classes each semester. No fucking life to speak off.