Bolsonaro is cutting all public money to humanities in universities

Bolsonaro is cutting all public money to humanities in universities.

Please help me, can I migrate to you country? Gay bottom here.

Attached: 20200430_194440.jpg (588x661, 227.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSos5xk0t_0
universityworldnews.com/post.php?story=20190926152725612
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, you can migrate here, but we've already cut all public money to everything.

go to holland

these are the students of said area
youtube.com/watch?v=OSos5xk0t_0

The right has a massive rage boner for the humanities and arts

god yes please come and bring your bundas (male)

Please move to Massachusetts and be my husband, large Brazilian expat community here anyways

macacos look like THAT?

Attached: brasilia.jpg (571x444, 72.51K)

they are gratuitous and a huge waste of public funding

>Bolsonaro is cutting all public money to humanities in universities
100% based

sometimes

>t. living automaton

This, holland is faggot sanctuary

Go to holland

Absolutely based.

>he fell for the STEM meme

Attached: pepe.png (225x224, 9.02K)

Neoliberal insect.

>An anglo who hates art and critical thinking.
Well, imagine that.

Attached: 1BF50816-56A4-4497-93A5-21AF60C8AE7A.jpg (500x500, 34.94K)

>looool arts are a meme DAE STEM
he said, while using all sorts of art to cope with the quarantine

>Quarantine

Attached: 1587472972954.jpg (800x1200, 173.18K)

Trying to bribe evangelicals?

as a STEMcel, I approve but I would like to hear some dissenting opinions

From the OP pic, it seems it all went to a STE "M" program, so probably not. Evangelicals reject most tenets of science, so this goes against their beliefs.

Kill youreself

explain your views

>so probably not.
Bolsonaro is very corrupt and is scrambling for support. Give it a month before dismissing the possibility out of hand.

KYS and go back, Da Silva.

Why not get a useful degree you pillow bitter? No one wants to see your interpretive dance on transexual babies.

Why does it look worse than a prison?

universityworldnews.com/post.php?story=20190926152725612
>In April 2019, the economist Abraham Weintraub replaced Vélez Rodríguez at the ministry of education. Immediately following his appointment, President Bolsonaro announced on Twitter that Minister Weintraub was considering cuts to investments in schools of philosophy and sociology, indicating his preference “to focus on fields that generate an immediate return to the taxpayer such as veterinary medicine, engineering and medicine”.
>In July 2019 the Brazilian Ministry of Education proposed a programme called Future-se (which can be loosely translated as “Take care of your own future”), a government policy focused on public federal universities and institutes and aimed at “strengthening their autonomy”. Three themes – management, governance and entrepreneurship; research and innovation; and internationalisation – define the programme.
>Future-se is intended to encourage the financial autonomy of public federal universities and institutes by means of partnerships with social organisations, private associations or NGOs that receive a state grant to provide services of relevant public interest, such as health and education.
It appears as though the Brasilian government is trying to privatise education and turning it into job training that employees have to pay for so corporation can take their pick of the litter. More neoliberal cancer.

>needing a degree to produce art

Please help me, can I migrate to you country?
Yes please

Attached: hqdefault (9).jpg (480x360, 9.77K)