Philosophy is an useful subject

Philosophy is an useful subject.

Attached: 1_8WCig3nUm7ZNmVqcu1SpsA.jpg (1168x819, 328.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CZSTFAWfQEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's the most useful by far

>an useful
Here's something useful: you only use "an" when the word that follows it starts with a vowel sound. The world useful is pronounced "YOOS-ful" so you'd say "a useful subject". The word "hour" however, is pronounced "OW-wer" so you'd say "an hour" in that case.

Yeah, but... Western philosophy is totally useless lol
That's what Bill Gates said.

..said no one ever

I think op just said it

based gramamr nazi

Sorry but just like my fellow human brothers, i prefer to bury my head in the sand and not talk about it.
This way we can collectively not have any consensus and take different bad decisions and wage war against each other.

*grammer natsee

Philosophy:
>“dude what if... now hear me out... what if we all don’t actually exist lmao”
>“whoa man, that’s like, totally possible”

>Science
>“dude what if... now hear me out... what if we all don’t actually exist lmao”
>“prove it you fucking faggot”

Name 1 subject less useful than philosophy

Philosophy is for brainlets trying to feel intelligent

This shit again, Alfredo?

Really? Women's studies, basket weaving, and stomp classes.

reddit disapora

actual user

Y is not a vowel?

Science

>basket weaving
this is definitely more useful than philosophy desu

The only useful bit is logic. Which is really just math.
Everything else is just throwing shit at the wall.
Unless you want to say the same of logic too. Which you can, but then you're really left with nothing in or out of philosophy.

Not as a main subject but it really does add greatly to any other subject.

Attached: 1412575221136.gif (318x178, 1.79M)

Y is sometimes a vowel, depending on the word.

Why is he wearing headphones?

aeiou nigga

>Women's studies
actually applies to current societal problems and proposes solutions which can be practically applied even if they're mostly bullshit
>basket weaving
nigga baskets are useful as fuck
>stomp classes
I don't even know what that is

look at the picture, see the skull the part of bone removed the masterrace radio frankenstein controls, the new skull reforming to contain all frankenstein controls even in thin skulls of white pedigree males visible to you at night

There’s a reason philosophers don’t exist anymore.

Philosophy is practically the hearth of reddit pseudo-intellectual circles.

What a fucking ugly stupid mutt language.

Philosophy is the discussion of how we interpret the world around us. Math and science can only tell us how the world works, in the strictest of terms. Philosophy is the approach we, as humans, take to understanding our place in this world, and how we should involve ourselves with it.

>i think therefore i am

leave it to english were words that start with a vowel letter don't start with a vowel sound lol

Based English teacher

>I don't even know what that is
Lucky bastard.
youtu.be/CZSTFAWfQEg

We don't have any place in the world, we just are. Anything else would be pretentious and disillusion.

midwit take

No, women studies is an excuse to radicalize people, while Philosophy is at worst simply a waste of time and money.

I remember what it’s like to be 16.

Philosophy is ok I guess taken as an art not a science, but it attracts so many pseuds, midwits and elitists.

imagine getting triggered so hard for someone's academic preferences.

1. THE CORRECT ARTICLE IN THAT CONTEXT IS: «A», NOT: «AN».

2. PHILOSOPHY IS NOT AN OBJECT.

3. PHILOSOPHY IS USEFUL, BUT IT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN IT IS USEFUL, AS IT SHOULD BE, SINCE UTILITY PERTAINS STRICTLY TO NECESSITY, WHILST IMPORTANCE PERTAINS TO IMPERATIVITY; THERE IS NOTHING MORE IMPERATIVE THAN WISE LOVE, BECAUSE IT IS THE GATE TOWARD GOD'S PLENITUDE; PHILOSOPHY IS THE BASIS OF THEOLOGY; VIA THEOLOGY ONE RATIONALIZES GOD, AND EVERYTHING THAT PERTAINS TO HIM.

01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001

Philosophy is THE midwit of midwit studies. Name a person who majored in philosphy who has accomplished something or done anything of worth in the last 50 years.

Zizek

>philosophy
>academic
Perhaps, but not exactly high intensity thought.

Literally who? What has he done?

No one is triggered but you.

google is your friend

Did you crack my code yet?

Talks in interviews and... I think he wrote a book...umm yeah

No, tell me things he has accomplished. I’m not gonna waste my time reading a bibliography about a literal who just to prove you wrong.

you can just let the notable ideas he came up with explain themselves, i don't need to spoonfeed you

No thank you. Unlike philosophy majors, I don’t want to waste my time.