Why do americans come up with such retarded names?

why do americans come up with such retarded names?

Attached: psol5q51rsp21.jpg (581x282, 30.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oo8CrY_ZfFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she is not american
She is white
even if she lives in the USA she will never be a real american
Americans are CHI

>tfw named a normal classic masculin name and not something like rylan, aiden or cody

my French cousin and his girlfriend (they're chavs) named their daughter some retarded name with a K, Y and lots of As, I don't remember it but it's peak American, I hate that.
Your country : do people in your country give retarded american names too in your country?

you’re retarded
See

>rylan, aiden or cody
The drops out of high school in grade 10 triumvirate

>Your country : do people in your country give retarded american names too in your country?

yeah girls are being named nevadah, brooklyn, casi, shaylenne. Guys are cody, aiden, jayce, shiloh

youtube.com/watch?v=oo8CrY_ZfFk

You’re retarded
See

>No, I will never have children, but I named my dogs after my grandparents.

Attached: gigachad dog sitting.jpg (649x800, 100.4K)

peak autist

that or go to college and become hockey players and fuck thick asians

>that or go to college and become hockey players and fuck thick asians
This sounds like mega cope. More like work for their uncle's dry walling company before becoming alcoholics.

Im not aiden but Ive seen tons of those guys hookup with fat asians, while wearing backwards snapbacks

>become hockey players and fuck thick asians
GOD DAMN I LOVE CANADA
I am coming

happens in Saskatchewan some guy In my class was fucking the shortstack asian teacher

based

Different story out west I guess.

based

whatever

Sounds hot as fook. Only thing is that my hockey skills will not be enough for Canada.

who the fuck cares about sports, lmao ive fucked 3 profs in 5 years and 7 TAs who increased my grades by 10% you just gotta be tall and white for these people

Tall : Latvia is top 5 tallest cunts in the world
White : Latvia is supper white. Balts (Baltic people) literally means '' white ''

cringey sketch but I get it

agreed

-_-

desperation for originality despite lack of creativity

>tfw you're a Jack chad

Feels pretty based tbqhf

This isn't even a normal American thing - it's a weird Mormon thing.

people who give human names to pets should be arrested.

I'm named Aiden. Is that a zoomer name? lol

Jack should be a diminutive, not a name

Yes, but only poor people do that

>that or go to college and become hockey players and fuck thick asians
I never understood this. Do americans let people enter college just because they know how to play some sport?

Yes. Some of the athletes who are admitted are dumb and lazy academically and schools have been caught being lenient towards them so they stay eligible to participate in sports

It could be worse

Attached: 1565637538978.jpg (960x960, 190.62K)

White people used to laugh at black people for naming their children ridiculous things like LaJontayvious and then started doing the same exact thing

no definitely not a mormon thing
went to a mostly protestant school and even in the 00's whscky names were the norm

this thread actually has me feeling like opening my yearbook to post some for laughs

>my eldest son Hunter and his younger brother Trapper

Its predominantly white upper middle class people in places like the south. Having said that Ollie, Grayson and Tatum are all legit names of English origin and Asher is from the bible. I've seen Laken and Lachen but never Lakynn.

Retard, Chicanos are mexican invaders that will be purged and deported even if their family hasn't lived in Mexico for 4 generations. You should start learning actual Spanish.