What British phenotype is this?

What British phenotype is this?

Attached: 1586388465489.jpg (1820x1820, 352.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

humanphenotypes.net/NorthAtlantid.html
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-35344663
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pure thoroughbred ANGLO

Attached: Screenshot_49.png (817x177, 18.91K)

Mine.

He's irish, that's why he's dark and hot.

Apparently not

Yes, he is.

Attached: tt65654.jpg (489x170, 19.21K)

'English, Irish, some Scottish' is the literal description of every native Briton on the fucking island.

Based celtic bvll. Thought he looked irish, he looks more similar to irish i've met than english tbqh

What if it's "Irish" from North Ireland?

It's funny that more than half of the acclaimed bongs are irish or part, even half of the beatles were micks. So much for being inferior.

translation: my grandma is irish, like everyone's grandma in this country

>no no no he has irish ancestry we all wuz irish now

>he said i have a little bit of irish in my family tree, pure blooded irishman just like 1/64th of me!

kek even the few decent looking bongs are never just simply anglo, the absolute state of muttgland. They should just stop the anglo larp, call themselves celtglos and be done with it.

Do you know what 'pure blooded anglo' means? They haven't existed for about a thousand years this whole country is a mix

Then he’s even more Scottish.

>Scottish
So English with a funny accent.

His mother had a Scottish surname - Dalgliesh.

Scottish English is a purer form of English. Go away.

Based

The franco-normand one

No, he isn’t. Fuck off with that meme.

There are more pure blood Englishmen in America and Canada there is in England. England is shit now because it’s mixed with Irish and scots, every single Anglo is an Irishmen there. London may the financial center of the world but it’s owned by American Jews and anglos. England needs a few nukes.

What’s your point? The English were always of primarily Germanic and Celtic stock. Those two groups barely differed anyway - both being descended from the Bell Beaker culture. I’m fed up with this pedantic attitude.

North Atlantid

Western European type that combines features of Nordid and Mediterranid in a unique way. Resembles British Iron Age Celts. The principal element in Ireland and parts of Britain, especially Western Scotland and Wales. Common in Northwestern France, sometimes Belgium, Switzerland, Liguria, Western Germany, and Norway. Sporadically from Portugal and Galicia to Austria and Sweden.

humanphenotypes.net/NorthAtlantid.html

No need to be angry.
What does it matter to you?
A good third of the british dna comes from the north-west coasts of France. Do you fetishize the geographical origins of your ancestors that much? Peace

Yes. All Irish and all English people look the same

Not him but Northwestern France didn't have a coast at that point. Doggerland had yet to sink beneath the waves. The chunk of DNA you're talking about originates from before the arrival of Indo-Europeans. Those people cannot be described as French or British in any capacity. They are Ice Age Doggerlanders, who spoke languages utterly alien to us and lived nomadic lifestyles.

That's some serious case of we-wuzing

You're the one claiming they are French-Normand.

Actual Anglo-Saxon DNA accounts for probably less than 10% of the genetic makeup of Britain. It's debatable whether or not there was a huge Anglo-Saxon settlement at all.

Not true.

Silly paki cunt

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-35344663

don't think you know what we wuz means

Yeah they are.
In the 1000 past years, the inhabitants of England mixed with Franco-Normand to the point that a good third of their current dna comes from those mixes.
If you want to tel me that this dna comes from previous sources that cannot be linked in any way to the modern concept of nations that we know, this is just a truism