Why don't brazilians kill these "people"?

Why don't brazilians kill these "people"?

Attached: image.jpg (510x680, 91.7K)

What people? Brazilian nationalists?

For some reason Brazilians love to be submissive against Americans and Jews.

We should had done it when we had the change, they are the governament now.
It's over.

hopefully corona is set out to do that, with some collateral damage

I do not know
fat people don't deserve to live

That's funny because Americans don't give 2 shits about Brazil.

God, didn't knew argentinians were so based

I don't see anything worth stealing in that pic

I'd like to steal that building, I aways wanted to get a building like that

sieg zion, my fren.

Why is yhat guy appying dish cleaner on his arm?

This is what happens when CIA washs people´s minds in Latin america

The Israel worship is 100% an evangelical thing. As for the USA it's because there is a large number of cuckolds in this country.

NOOO YOU HAVE TO HATE USA THEY ARE LIKE EVIL AND RACIST AND SEXIST AND TRANSPHOBIC AND CAPITALISM IS THE REASON WHY I AM UNABLE TO AFFORD MY HRT PILLS NOOOOOOOO

Attached: aaruSMJ.png (675x808, 29.77K)

>YOU HAVE TO HATE USA THEY ARE LIKE EVIL
Yes

go home and eat some dogs and bats chang

Yes

Im not chinese or even asian lmao

Attached: 1414384749545.jpg (1939x1080, 276.56K)

>NOOO YOU HAVE TO HATE USA THEY ARE LIKE EVIL

Oui

You're either a chink, a leftist or a stormfag. Only those people are dumb enough to not appreciate the ENORMOUS advantage you're given as a Candian from American/western hegemony. Only cucked nigger loving leftists wouldn't like being at top

sim

um... yes?

>evilets seething
embrace your true nature, stop being a cuck

>You're either a chink, a leftist or a stormfag. Only those people are dumb enough to not appreciate the ENORMOUS advantage you're given as a Candian from American/western hegemony. Only cucked nigger loving leftists wouldn't like being at top

Attached: w1ij2biumgn41.png (726x750, 124.45K)

Keep taking shots in the dark my seething friend. Any sane person can tell you the USA is a piece of shit that should be obliterated by nuclear weapons.

Attached: 561740914648.jpg (274x231, 20.95K)

>enormous advantage
>lower purchasing power
>everything more expensive than the states
>wages lower than the states
>expensive housing even out in the middle of nowhere
>”free” healthcare
Sure there you sperm drinking Odin fag

You love bacon flavored cut penises right?

Keep fighting the good fight, trannies. I'm sure you'll win a single election in one country somtime LMAO

Attached: axel.jpg (951x599, 105.03K)

Because the only option is mentally ill communists.

That was always the purpose of communism, just mud the water of opposition and reform with the scribbles of a kike con artist.

we did for the last 500 years now its the new worlders turn

>da commies are keepin us down

>THEY ARE LIKE EVIL AND RACIST AND SEXIST AND TRANSPHOBIC

No, they are the faggot enablers

Attached: 1583853603381.jpg (1200x800, 207.38K)

Oh that's rich coming from a Russian. Don't you have some innocent Ukrainian children to kill? Must be hard living in a miserable shithole that never amounted to anything other than dragging everyone else around them down into the shit. No accomplishments, no value.

the US is a crumbling empire that won't live to see the end of this century

this , stormfags always call commies trans and faggots but i dont rememeber the ussr having aids epedemics and pride parades

dam user you are so edgy this tread did mohamed not give you your switch funny time today?

Maybe because modern day commies has nothing to do with USSR. Communism failed and everyone normal moved on. Left are the freaks and rejects where the trannies fit right in. Your failed movement is dead and you're wasting your life here, pathetic communist fag.

Russia is nowhere near as dangerous as the USA
Russians might grab some territories and kill a few children here and there, americans flatten entire countries over imaginary WMDs

Nobody gives a fuck about your shithole sandnigger country, Abdul. I wish they had actually flattened it all, would've saved us having to share this planet with goatfuckers like you.

You didn't answer about the cut bacon dicks
Does american sperm taste like mayo?

why are you Yas Forumstards such horrible people?

yes

Based

cool
we'll do you proud and be the evilest bastards in history

> because modern day commies
modern day commies arent the woajack tranny memes you seen on the internet , try going outside someday and see the real world

Have you ever met a muslim? You do realize they want to see you dead just because you don't share their insane religion? You can't reason with them and any kind of kindness is interprented as weakness. You can only deal with them through brutal force.

I wouldn't know, you're the one living only because of American mercy. You should be happy they're nicer people than I am.

we moved literal millions of niggers across the atlantic and nowadays nobody even know where protugal is , that is the truest art of the con being an evil empire and nobody rememebring it

Listen, I need to tell you something:
Check this pic

Attached: 1587987759796.jpg (720x960, 54.11K)

>they're nicer people
Americans are dog shit people which is why human waste like yourself loves them so much.

NOO YOU CANT JUST RUIN OUR LEFTYPOL RAID THREAD NOT LIKE THIS YOU Yas ForumsTARD TRANSPHOBIC!!!

Disliking gringos: cringe
Disliking the American Government: based
Disliking CHIs: based

Maybe Hitler should have killed Evangelicans instead