Is there anyone else from Luxembourg on here?

Is there anyone else from Luxembourg on here?
Wanna be my friend?

Attached: luxemburger.png (1036x462, 190.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IYACJvk6AIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey Tristan, still haven't found anyone?

Just here for the burger

We can be toothpaste frens

Hey there, not yet. I still miss this one girl I met, it's bad.
You wouldn't think it would affect you but when people from Luxembourg are so rare it kicks you in the gut twice as hard.
I'm starting to get kind of frustrated because I'm not really a bad person and drive people away, I just get very unlucky.

Thanks, burger!

Sure, we can...

Attached: 1586635534436.jpg (932x960, 55.18K)

Maybe you should start looking for people near Luxemburg too, like Frenchies or Belgians

Are Luxembourg boys cute?

I don't know, I figure if I ask about anyone in Luxembourg people who live very close might be inclined to say they do.. not sure though..
Like the song goes.. All I have is memories, memories of you, all I have are tender thoughts of the past.. All I have is lonely nights, days are filled with gloom.. I wish there was a way we could be together!
youtube.com/watch?v=IYACJvk6AIw

Sad lyrics aside though, it's a pretty groovy tune..

Hah, you tell me!

I'm sure you'll find someone Tristan, it just takes time. Try not to be sad until then

It's been years, I haven't had any luck either here or IRL.
Maybe I'll find someone, maybe I won't.
Either way, I'm glad to have people like you on here, you guys mean a lot to me and I hope I mean something to you too..

Attached: D4wUpQdUUAI0wtV.jpg (2896x4096, 1.72M)

not really, but i know you'll only stop posting here once you found someone

Hey! You're not even the same person..

Lulu!

Attached: 1578209924948.jpg (1000x1450, 334.46K)

Why would I not be?

That's a very cute image, mind if I steal it for my collection of Luxembourg related imagery?

Go right ahead friend!
I will post it in every thread I see from you to remind you.

Thanks a lot! I love you too!

It's pretty easy to tell when the other one's a Yas Forums pass user..

I'll have to see an example to tell...

Welp it appears I forgot to turn it on
I'm serious, I feel nothing but contempt for you and I long for the day someone takes pity on your sorry ass so you fuck off this board forever

how's life there? How many languages do you speak?

I'm not gonna show you myself, so you gotta figure it out on your own..

Hmm, how come you're in nearly all my threads then? It's weird..
I don't think I'd leave if I found someone, so I'd be happy to keep you more company. I thought you liked me and wanted to help me, didn't know your encouraging words about finding someone came from a mental place like that..

It's cozy and comfy! It just kind of sucks when you're lonely, but I guess that goes for anywhere..
I speak 5 langauges fluently and understand about another 3 pretty well..!

Attached: 1587990591364.png (652x892, 768.67K)

holy shit I'm jealous. Which ones? Luxembourgian, German, English, French, Dutch fluently if I had to guess? Why do you look for friends on Yas Forums? It's probably the worst place to find good friends lol

Wow that's kinda rude bro!

5... I'm going to guess Dutch isn't one of them?
Want anders moet je wat in het Nederlands zeggen.

I don't need your company, you sully this board with your gay threads, go to /soc/ for friends

Luxembourgish, German, French, English.. learned some Portuguese along the way too and can understand most Latin lamguages as a result.. and some words in Polish!

Eh well, I've actually had the best luck on Yas Forums.. I tried friend apps, penpal sites, even dating apps, and the Luxembourg subreddit..
Well, those all netted 0 results where as here I actually got to talk to people.
The two I talked to the most were a girl, who was cool and pretty autistic and a guy who messaged me first a lot so that was that..
I also met someone on /o/ I ended up actually befriending, he's my only IRL friend but we only see each other for car related stuff so it's both a good and bad thing, lately I've been trying to meet up for other stuff and making a bit of progess..

Dutch isn't too dissimilar from Luxembourgish so I can still get it!
Kind of.. sometimes..

It's not as if there's a lot of better stuff around here.. I'm not breaking the rules so I can post what I like, although I've been banned for "using a VPN" twice now.. nobody believes I'm actually from here!
I dunno what's got you so riled up today though.. Why exactly do you hate me so much?

Attached: 1580319985022.jpg (288x266, 24.07K)

hey

>I'm not gonna show you myself, so you gotta figure it out on your own..
Well how am I supposed to do that!?

hello!

I dunno!? Hmm, maybe you could google it..

Oh so you're looking for just an online friend, a RL friend or a romantic relationship?

I guess more the last two.. I know I won't get a relationship without getting the friendship part of it down first.

Are you a neet? Or do you get outside where you can meet people?

>Dutch isn't too dissimilar from Luxembourgish so I can still get it!
This is fun to say but I don't believe it.
Maybe with a lot of time you can decipher some Dutch (and me some Luxembourgish), but it wouldn't be easy.

>/o/
What kind of cars do you like?
What's your drive?

It seems like they might be. So I guess the real question is are YOU!?

I work, but I don't get outside much.. I don't like clubs or bars or parties and whatever else most people use to socialize so I'm kind of out of luck..
I don't think I want to befriend anyone from work either, they're.. very "normal" in a bad way..
To be honest, I'm kind of starting to think that I'm a lost cause, but if I give up it means I'd never have a chance at all.

It's not easy, but doable..

I've got an old Volvo 340 and a BMW 1502, one for winter/rainy days and one for summer.. Basically only cars that are older than twice my age..

I'd like to think I am, sure.. I've been told I am by people that saw me online through video chat and stuff like that!

Attached: 1588198884380.jpg (966x1200, 542.27K)