/balk/

for autism, press one edition

old

Attached: EWPRBTxXQAA48Gy.jpg (1177x650, 150.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jfu0TZJ_iYQ
youtu.be/eM2lHpaQTF4
youtu.be/sP4NMoJcFd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cope, turbofag

Ikibey RIP

Attached: debel bugarin.jpg (400x422, 56.26K)

This is how average Bosnians live

youtube.com/watch?v=jfu0TZJ_iYQ

>Literally no proof of that
Their father was a high ranking figure in society, hence why they were allowed to study at that prestigious school in Constantinople. There were zero high ranking slavs in the Byzantine empire so them being slavs is out of the question
>Solun had been besieged and invaded by slavs
They failed to conquer it every single time.
>the scholars that reformed the alphabet were slavic
The greeks literally created a special alphabet for you (glagolithic) but then your own people “”reformed”” it by making a new discount version of the Greek alphabet
Lmao

God I wish I were dead.

Do you like cats i can make a cat sound

youtu.be/eM2lHpaQTF4

youtu.be/sP4NMoJcFd4

Is this my soulmate shes old i need someone who likes cats alot and isnt a slut

Do you have dyspnoea? Irregular heartbeat?

Any sphygmomanometers around to check your blood pressure?

kakva retarda ubij se siptarcino

Zasto retarda bas e awesome mojot talent

Honestly 5G is a mess, based Slovenia has banned it already.

anyone been to tranita chan recently :)?

Nemam idnina, ne gledam nishto pozitivno neshto

I sometimes wonder how the fuck you aren’t hospitalized yet

Ete ti go shiptarot mjauka

it is untested and proven to fuck with oxygen, it could explain why those chinese were dropping dead while walking, wuhan was 6g since last year

seli se u bugarija nishto ne ti ostanuva

Why because i make a sound like a cat

Whats so wrong in making an awesome sound with my mouth

Do you know how awesome it is i make people say wow awesome talent and their face expression is priceless

Why do you hate me because youre an asshole i guess

Youre a douchebag go bother someone else or be toxic somewhere else

completely full of bullshit, a fucking christian arab could become a high ranking official, see for example Thomas the Slav. Secondly Solun was not conquered but settled with slavic migrants on multiple occasions. And the last point is literally what im trying to fucking explain to your double digit fyromian monkey brain (except that greeks didnt create glagolitic since their ethnicity is unknown) digit fyromian monkey brain.
Again go read a fucking book before you start spewing out your horse shit. I have literally never ever seen a smart fyromian neither in real life nor on the internet, you prove it perfectly yourself.

I was there some weeks ago xpozed, really tried to post something but it's just too empty. Maybe you should rebrand it as Bulgarian, hold some fake conversations with yourself for a while whilst spamming the link in comment sections.

5G causes tatarism. STOP 5G UNISTI KORONA AMIN

do you think it causes corona or do you think zhongs will listen in?

Schizos out!

danas vzi se bmw sutra ceka te cz ispred kluba cujes samo ra ta ta ta

But why do they want to install it then, what for

>dyspnoea
Weak

Irregular heartbeat?
Dont feel it

Blood pressure 160-180

My newly found habit of staring out of the window late at night has opened my eyes for the sheer amount of hedgehogs chilling in the little grassy hill behind my commieblock.

>Blood pressure 160-180
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I've no idea but it's a weird coincidence

don't argue with alborats, it's pointless

ooooo ooo daaa u kraju se vari skank

Mjauuuuuuuuuuu

Wall of cope

saaaaamoooo jakooooooo

Guys, the 5G Corona thing is obviously bullshit but what very much isn't are all the myriads of health concerns that pre-date the Corona outbreak about too much radiation from the increased number of antennas that it will require. Pretty much all serious Western studies show that the evidence of whether it is harmful (again NOT because of corona but just the effects of radiation) are inconclusive and advised against intsalling it unless we're sure.

Do you wanna see me make the cat sound i can make a instagram recording life and you can see my awesome talent

I come here since 2012 i argued with bulgarians but i found out mostly turbo nazis come from pol here and are very hateful

Why so much hate here what made you hate

i would respect him more if he was Albanian, he is instead a larping retard from a rogue banana republic country.
lmao retard

>mfw resting heart rate is 240bpms

>the 5G Corona thing is obviously bullshit
thanks for the input glowie

>try to argue
>get btfo'd
>HAAATE HATEEERS RACIST NAZIS

Do you guys wanna visit my live recording on instagram where i make the cat sound

That's the systolic pressure, aka the pressure your blood has in your veins. And it's high.

The lower one, how much is it? That's the diastolic, the higher it is the had your heart is working to pump blood

Read that too. It cant be said whether its harmful or not. Sounds like shitty odds to still install it tbx

miu mau

Slavs in Byzantium were like niggers in 19th century United States
They were illiterate and dumb, used for menial labor, not to study or create alphabets lol

i made changes to the front page :^) you should check it for keks

No bulgarians didnt btfo me in arguments and mostly were btfo from me

But their stubborness and nazi ideology also not understanding modern concept of a nation and its elements and also alot of propaganda from ww2 made the bulgarians ignore my arguments

No?

literally cope, already proved you wrong

никви ютa зa шиптapcки плъхoвe

Eat shit, slave

Just like macedonians today

only a giant brain could hold suliman's onion hat

They created the alphabet in Preslav, the capital of Bulgaria back then. It's nowhere disputed you retard.
How many visitor do you average per week?