Brazilians, can you help me? i do not understand what is going on during this video clip:

brazilians, can you help me? i do not understand what is going on during this video clip:
youtube.com/watch?v=tdLSw3ELKYs&t=2s
who is this fellow with the squeaky voice and why is he hiding in bushes? further why are bushes on talk show set? please this is making no sense

Attached: 1585804609071.jpg (352x397, 31.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ANx41sZNIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dkLCn2S03ws
youtube.com/watch?v=5ClIdPQRbP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

UMA

is that name of the squeaky voice fellow?

kkkkkkk

it's a gag, the '' man'' with the squeaky voice is supposed to be an alien.
google ET BilĂș''

the Bilu alien legend, a dude made a fake video of an alien talking to humanity to seach for knowledge and stuff and it became a big meme for a time to the point media and TV started pushing it, it's very old and nobody remember it at this point. now everyone only cares about the chupa-cu

i fear the chupa-cu, i hear it every night when im about to go to sleep

ah, thank you. it does not seem that old though, the video camera quality looks very recent

it's a 10 years old meme

10 years old? that seems odd, the camera quality is quite high and my brazilian friends keep posting the clip recently

ET Bilu is peak brazilian comedy

youtube.com/watch?v=-ANx41sZNIQ
They're satirizing this TV report about an alien hidden in the bushes, his "seek knowledge" line became a common meme catchphrase.

some people just refuse to let memes die I guess, if you check the date when the video was in that tv show (CQC) you will see it's from the beggining of 2011 but I remember the meme was aready around before that.
check this video, it's not the original but it was posted on 2010:
youtube.com/watch?v=dkLCn2S03ws
the one which kinda still alive is the chupa-cu ("the ass-sucker") but it's aready old too, it's 3 yeards old
youtube.com/watch?v=5ClIdPQRbP8

is chupa-cu similar to chupa-cabra that i hear about from mexico?

wow... the fake alien voice in the et bilu video is laughably bad... and why would a wise alien come down to a random bush in the middle of brazil to tell his message, instead of moscow, new york, london, these kinds of places? i see why this was made fun of haha

Attached: 1587234047740.png (319x277, 94.19K)

I don't know how to they compare, the chupa-cu thing started as a rumours of dead animal carcasses left dead with prolapsed anuses and without their internal organs, bones, etc, It developed to a mith about a creature who kill it victims by sucking their insides via the anus, none of that has been proven but many people started making claims of sighting the chupa-cu
displaying pictures, videos, interviews, etc.
the chupa-cu is doesn't comes from the brazilian indigenous mithology and neither from it's former colonizers, as far I know it's a new thing and remain just as an urban legend or meme

ok I type like an imbecile but I'm not going to fix all of those lmao

ah, i see what makes them similar. i know that "cu" means "ass", so "chupa" must mean "suck". the chupa-cabra sucks blood, i do not know what cabra means but i assume it is something similar to blood or guts. it is all making sense now...

Can Kyrgyz people understand Turkish?

it's alright bro, you did your best attempt at english. you can return to /luso/ now, job well done!

ehh, sorta. not very well but we can make out a portion of it. an uzbek or a turkmen mostly could understand them. i'm not a great judge however because i know the language turkish. that is just what my friends say

>an uzbek could
not at all

can you speak Russian?

ubzek is much more similar to turkish than kyrgyz or kazakh languagues, and if my friends can undertstand a decent bit of turkish, it reasons that an uzbek could understand roughly what they are saying

yes, my second most fluent language after kyrgyz. everybody here knows russian unless you live deep in the mountains

>everybody here knows russian unless you live deep in the mountains
So if I was to travel to Kyrgyzstan I'd probably have to learn Kyrgyz as well?

no, you could very easily get by with russian only. i mean that the only people who do not know russian are the most isolated people in the deepest part of the country, especially naryn. but even then most people will still know it, you will just encounter people every now and then that do not

I'm curious, what do you know about Maryland if anything?

ehh, kino flag, baltimore major city with riots and bird sports team, though i do not remember if it was blue bird, cardinal, oriole, raven, or which one it was. anapolis is the capital, crabs are enjoyed, something with chowder? or is that new england? you are near DC and virginia as well as delaware, hills in the west for appalachia, technically in the south but not southern, you go to delaware to buy things, many people work for the government, bad traffic in area between dc and baltimore... that's about it

Attached: 1588125273010.jpg (254x247, 15.18K)

>though i do not remember if it was blue bird, cardinal, oriole, raven, or which one it was
it's a raven

ah, okay. was i close with the other things?

>crabs are enjoyed, something with chowder?
You are probably thinking of old bay
>you go to delaware to buy things
Me personally? No, idk about other people though
>many people work for the government
I don't know many people irl so I'm not sure but it's not a bad guess since my state border the capital

You are right about everything else

Have you been to Turkmenistan or know of somebody who has? I heard that country is hard to get enter.