Is it true if an European or Asian family migrate to this place they are not Asian or Causasian anymore and become...

Is it true if an European or Asian family migrate to this place they are not Asian or Causasian anymore and become Hispanic?

Attached: 1200px-Latin_America_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (1200x1200, 272.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XNaO8mxFCl8?t=79
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

EVERY FUCKING TIME I mistake your flag for Costa Rica

But, yes. Basically.

According to Latin American leftists and Americans nationalists, yes.

No, but their children will if they are born and/or raised here

youtu.be/XNaO8mxFCl8?t=79
true

This is the most retarded thing I've seen in my life, also funny. Thanks.

You wouldn't understand it, you're Asian and have a king.

No. All asian looking people, at least in this cunt, are called "chinos", and they aren't numerous so far. European families rarely move here, unless they were transferred from a company or something, the Europeans who come here are mostly single hedonists in their 20s-30s tryna get lucky with the opposite sex. They aren't considered locals unless they can speak with our slang, and some of them surprisingly can

Of course it is for you, you have a racial view on nationality, not a cultural one like us.

Congolombians are really dumb, man. Look at this comment, cringe

This

Come over and give asian gf.

>not a cultural one like us

Everyone knows it's not cultural. "Latino/hispanic" is racial.

we don't consider them hispanic, why would I answer wrongly?

according to every """white""" poster on Yas Forums, yes. every white person here is Hispanic.

Uh no?

>According to Latin American leftists and Americans nationalists, yes

So true. Both are extremely dumb. I don't expect any intelligence from extremists anyway.

Euros, yes. Chinkoids no, they will always look different and breed with their own

>Hispanic
No such thing or identity

Yes
Pelé
Gisele Bundchen
Lyoto Machida
All of them are hispanic

>become Hispanic
unironically no, their locally born offspring will tho, since hispanic/latino isn't a racial thing but a geographic/cultural one as he says

Colombians are considerered Africans

>hispanic/latino isn't a racial thing

In theory yes, in practice no.

yes the instant you set foot in latin america you turn into a black olmec nigger

Asians are considered Mexicans if they're actually Mexicans not just ching chong migrants. You have to speak the language.

If you have a funny accent no
But it's hard to say really, maybe your kids will be treated the same

>tf
>tp
Colombia has a large African influence, but it is lower in totals and in proportion compared to your country. You have as many blacks as the whole population of this country

Exactly, Latin America is like a muddy place lel. If you set your feet here you become "latino".

Exactly, that's what I'm saying. Their kids will be considered locals, but they won't as they don't speak the language, didn't grown up here, and so on

But you will always know they're not locals... how common are bug eyes there tho?

Nope. Naturalization is a thing and plenty of naturalized Mexicans blend very well, irregardless of how foreign they look. Look up John Ackerman and tell me he does not sound exactly like a Mexican. My French teacher is also naturalized and you could not tell if she di not tell you.

To people from the United States, yeah. Everything south of Texas is "Hispanic" to them

Latin American leftists too.

No one in Latin America even use the term "Hispanic" to refer to themselves. Link me with a source

that's what this user said by the end of the post: "they aren't considered locals unless they can speak with our slang, and some of them surprisingly can". I can agree with that notion. Recently some American Colomboo youtuber was granted citizenship, he speaks almost like a local, so nobody sees him as foreigner anymore

Considering how the concept of Latin American encompasses groups as diverse as Japanese-Brazilian Paulistas, Bolivian Russian Jews and Mennonites, Peruvian Natives, Spanish descended Cubans, pure blacks from the Colombian Pacific coast, Italian-Argentines in Buenos Aires and Mexicans descended from Amerigoblos such as Vicente Fox, I'd say it is not only theoretical but also practical, even if in reality Asians might have a harder time fitting in due to how rare they are.