I'm an incel in America

>I'm an incel in America

Attached: Victoria-Justice-Feet-3492964.jpg (1242x1534, 520.13K)

Attached: dfa.jpg (900x507, 36.26K)

It's weird how out of all nations on the planet inceldom seems to be such a problem in the USA where women on average have 40 sexual partners and men are not cucked like they are in Yurop.

>men are not cucked like they are in Yurop.
how so?

everybody here hates women bud, some are just more vocal about it

it isn't really a problem. Most guys lose their virginty between 16-18. If you are on Yas Forums you commuicating with the biggest losers imaginable so you will think it's a much bigger deal than it really is.

Literally every country on Yas Forums, there's just a large percentage of Americans here.

Feminazis and Incels are subhumans. Hoodrats

that's not a pic from USA

Europeans sit with their legs crossed

omg do dey rly?

doing it rn

Wow... says a lot

You will never find an incel in latam

what ate you talking about majority of the BR's posting here are incels

Thr majority of LATAM posters on this board are incels

The only Americans that can't be incels are those of West African descent.

Can confirm that I am an incel. Otherwise I wouldn't be posting here, I promise you.

You guys lose your virginity the fastest

Attached: Screenshot_20200430-120145.png (496x768, 126.2K)

we need an incel revolution

To be fair, lots of American women act like stuck up bitches to their male counterparts then hop across the border to slut it up with real men who know how to treat them like the dirty Yankee whores they are.

Incels are not really that big of a problem anywhere in the world, you just think it's a big issue cause you browse Yas Forums all day.
IRL, people do not care and are not that concerned with getting laid constantly, it's just a part of life, while incels focus their entire being on it, making it HARDER for themselves than it has to be.

If you look at the threads on this board, you will see that losers are the same all around the world and that's what you are seeing when you browse Yas Forums.

THey just poorly translate the same memes back and forth.

I'm obviously not part of the "You guys" camp.

I will never get laid and I've stopped caring about it.

Is he supposed to not be an incel now?
Cause that graph is utterly meaningless to any individual.
Like, what is this supposed to tell anyone?
That brazilians in total on average lose their v-card a year or so earlier?
That is not very useful info at all and it doesn't mean jack shit to the guy saying he is an incel.
It might as well be a graph about favourite deserts by nationality.

> Make it harder than it has to be

It's honestly insane. The 80/20 thing is the biggest cope for not getting laid I've ever heard in my entire life. The funny thing is men tend to average more sexual partners than females

To accomplish what exactly?
Also, if you guys were the dominant, revolutionary type, that goes out and takes action,
you would not ever be incels, funnily enough.

17, that's bullshit. Most people lose it around 13.

>people who have sex do not think about getting sex since it is easily accessible for them
>people who have not had sex think about getting sex because it is not accessible for them
great detective work hans sherlock

>women on average have 40 sexual partners
Not true. Both men and women here, on average, report only 4-8 partners in a life time. Women typically have lower numbers than men. Even for the more sexually liberated younger generations the average is still the same.

:(

Wow im at Indonesia level right now. I will continue working hard to surpass it and Malaysia.

I'll lay out the difference for you, since you don't seem to understand what I am getting at.

Incel:
>Not having sex
>obsessing over sex, making it the single defining feature, obsessing over reasons why they are not getting it, obsessing over what's wrong with them, obsess over hatred for girls for "depriving" them
>obsessing over it to the point where you begin acting super weird and desperate cause you are not having sex
>Expecting to get laid like this

Normal guy:
>Not having sex
>Thinks "damn I haven't had sex in a long ass time, I have really blue balls
>No big deal, stays relaxed and natural
>Realizes that having sex is not the most important thing in life
>Moves on with life and gets laid eventually

VJ has such pretty feet

I think for a lot of males, not having sex fucks up the brain chemistry real bad. Leads to dysphoria etc..
Not everybody ofc, but seeking sex is hardwired in the human body.

Weird how women generally don't deal with this problem at all though. Almost like mental illness is a natural response to physical deprivation