I'm seething because an uneducated fat burger mutt arrogant asshole said that my country has nothing to offer other...

I'm seething because an uneducated fat burger mutt arrogant asshole said that my country has nothing to offer other than sand and mosques even tho we don't have sand and we have many tourist sites, I want to bite that American man child and let him scream in pain, I'll bite his man tits until he starts lactating and I'll pinch his eyes out.
Does this happen to you beofre?

Attached: image.jpg (462x412, 37.83K)

what country are you anyway?

I bought two lebanese civil war era postcars on a romanian flea market from some gypsy for 30 cents total

No, because I am an individual

turn the other cheek, fellow plant-flag bro

Syria

Look at my flag and take a fucking guess.

Honorary med, true heir of Rome.

The virgin Romania vs the Chad Chad

Hate us cuz they ain't us.

Attached: Total Thoroughbred.jpg (300x448, 28.85K)

i've been to romania and the rumors are true.

Come to America brother. It's better here.
t. Lebanese

Not really my country is a shithole

israel soon

There's also the Andorra Moldova dichotomy.
Damn straight. Good wine at a fraction of the price France charges.

Which ones? Vampires, Gypsies?

thanks lad, but I don't want my children to be mutts

Dumb meme

Westoids in general live in their bubbles and base their opinions about other countries on internet memes. It's best to just ignore these fucktard.
I've been too and I liked it.

gypsies, overnationalism, no room to walk - cars parked everywhere, africa tier electric wires, loud, everything looks rugged etc
i really can't say much positive, except some people are cool.

You also are home to some of Australia’s worst rapist and criminals. The Muslim Lebanese are easily most disliked minority in Sydney at least.
My sisters BF is christian Lebanese and we love him. He moved to Australia 10yrs ago and even he can understand why we hate them.

>meme

>Australia’s
world's*

Attached: migrants crime 3.png (736x708, 85.63K)

US will collapse soon and Israel will be finished.

I wish but your head Yas Forumsitics aren't real schizo.

Ignore him you autistic.

>offer other than sand and mosques even tho we don't have sand
What?

Attached: ed726c190843bebd9adaee9b895665a8.jpg (640x426, 57.95K)

Lebanon doesn't have desert

Lebanon is extremely based
Lebanese Australians are not based

sorry for the trouble they cause lad

got to bash them for a living years ago lol, that being said some close mates of mine are lebanese and many are based

why doesn't the Australian government. Just end the rape gangs? It can't be hard for them to do

it's a very minor issue, I worked in law enforcement for years and seldom heard about anything like that, there were a very few highly publicised incidents in the early 2000s but that was before my time

Apparently they are fucked here too. I’ve been here for 4 years and just assumed they are Turks.

Attached: D9B94822-4AF4-48AE-A517-F6CD4BDFAB71.png (750x1334, 247.25K)

Invandrere - immigrant (invaders ha)
Efterkomme- descendants

Same problem in Aus. 2nd gen scum bags.