About 30 million civilian owned firearms between them

>about 30 million civilian owned firearms between them
>20 firearms per 100 people
What is gun culture like in these countries?

Attached: flags.jpg (700x394, 27.8K)

sad

Probably something like
>oh boy I sure can’t wait for the government to let me join a club where I can practice my shooting hobby!
To them it’s a privilege, a hobby. Not a lifestyle or right. Truly cucked.

"Hoardy", for want of a better word. The numbers lie, your average citizen has never seen a gun but the guys who own them have high double figures.

I think the numbers for Germany a few years ago were 5-6 million registered guns, ~1 million owners
So yeah, you either have low numbers owners (e.g. hunters with like a rifle and a shotgun and then the total opposite, people with like 20-30 guns)

It's not a privilege, but it's also not so much a lifestyle as in the US, it is seen more as a hobby and a sport
Hunting is more of a lifestyle or passion, because the time and money commitment is usually higher that for casual competitive shooting

Based on a sample size of one gun range:
-Absolutely autistic target shooters with 22lr pistols and rifles. They get angry when the sound of a real rifle round disturbs their grouping. Age range 13 to 80
-jovial boomers into milsurp, mostly WW2. Nice people but at the range they spend more time chatting about their guns than actually shooting. Age 50-70 but also some young lads
-reclusive antique black powder shooters. Over 50, always pick the lane the furthest away from anyone else, hardly ever talk to anyone
-glockfags. 20-30yo
>let me tell you about your country

where is this?

France

Totally the same thing in my range in the south of france.
Love the group of milsurp, and 'I'm part of them, pretty chills dudes
The autistics 22rl targets shooters are a pain though, they are almost "owning" the range, all the staff are 22lr shooter, and the idea of "fun" at the range seems totally alien to them.
Sometimes I just want to yeet as fast as possible with my Mas 36 and not try to pin point a needle at 100m being prone

Is it possible to just visit a range as an outsider/foreigner? Like to rent a gun or something.

Sort of but the law changed not long ago and it's autistic as well now. You can no longer bring a friend and make him try your guns.
Someone who isn't licensed can only shoot a firearm under the supervision of one of the range staff, and said firearm has to be owned by the range. So that's most likely going to be an old 22lr rifle.
Fun is practically banned, you wouldn't believe the shit that was happening at my range before corona shut it down

It's quite the opposit in mine.
the .22 seems to be a pain but they are a minority in the staff.
Staff that like to hear a boom, milsurp and "modern" are the main and there areplan to make the range bigger.
They regularly organise diner and the like.

Lol, it's the same in Germany
Plus in spring and autumn you have hunters sighting in their rifles and training for

Yes, but often you'll have to call beforehand, so that somebody is there to help you, and to make sure that guns are available
There are also open days every year

Thanks for the reply bro, and that kinda sucks ngl.

For germany it's either these autistic sports/target shooters or fudds

Depend of the range
But in most case no
You need to have a licence in one of the shooting range in france and most of the times they want to "train" you to security by shooting 4.5mm air rifles
But if you know someone already in the range, generally you can go with him.
In my range thy never told me anything when i came with my wife to introduce her to firearms and made her shoot 22lr and other things

There's a rivalry between the FFTir and the milsurp/baby killing black rifles owners. Autistic sport shooters don't really support gun rights, they see other categories as a nuisance. They're not representative of the majority of fun owners in France and it's a problem.

In my range, it's either newbies with airguns or .22 carbines, old fudds coming there to sight their shotguns before hunting, or legit gun enthusiasts owning dozens of different weapons, from black powder to ARs. Most of them are very helpful and let you try their guns if you ask them kindly. It's pretty chill, but I know some other ranges where the staff and members are so obnoxious it ruins the fun.

The rimfire target shooters lost that battle at my range. They wanted to kick us out but instead the range owner split the opening times between rimfire and the rest, and the rimfire autists got the shittiest time slot.

>They wanted to kick us out
Sounds like a bunch of assholes. Serves them right. I like shooting my .22 rifle and even airguns from time to time, but they have to realize the majority of "real" gun owners are paying for the infrastructures, not them. They need us more than they think.

Hans here, our sports shooting club covers everything from blackpowder, to autistic .22lr pistol/rifle up to milsurp and semi auto rifle.
Range is restricted to 7000 Joules because everything else was too expensive to build.
After new year in cologne 2016 where the refudschies assaulted women we got flooded by new applicants to our club. So we had to install a 500€ application fee for new members, which allowed us to employ three people that do safety on range and repairs etc.
Still we nearly have doubled the number of members since that.

Attached: 1584819299516.jpg (720x531, 55.33K)

The FFTir are a bunch of stupid old no moves guys, they never defend the rights to own firearms etc... But they have the monopole, and are a usefull tool (or toy) for the government.
What strike me the most is the rivalry between hunters and shooters, lots of shooters are always shit talking hunters, and aggrees with all the restriction imposed on hunters firearms.
What they don't understand is that, they are hurting themselves, they are the next targets of no-gun policy, onece the hunters are totally gunblocked, they are next on the list.
I'm both a hunter and shooter, and really this sort of rivalry should end, and hunters and shooters should hand in hand defend our guns rights.

>They dont like same things as I do, what a bunch of cucks
Do you realize 90% of people dont care about guns?

Fucking this lmao . "user why would you need anything over 22 loooong reeeeeeeeefle ?" . Shut the fuck uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup please just shut the fuck up .

Not true, the fastest growing sports shooting association is focused on centerfired handgun/rifle shooting.
Also hunting schools are having a boom since 2015 due to the easy access to semi-auto rifles the hunting license allows.

Thankfully France stopped the retardation they used to had on restricting military calibers like 7,62x51, 5.56x45

They are adding more retardation,
Reglementation on pump action shotgun are truly retarted
Moreover with the new european rules and advice they want to ban auto rifles converted to semi auto, and other nonsense like that, horizon are grimm

France apparently wants to add a fucking register in 2021

Another Hans here.

Nearly the same as the french bro said But "tactical" classes IPSC and 3gun are goion through the roof. Since we can travel freely in europe, we travel to CZ to get some good classes with relativly relaxed range laws.

Otherwise everyone, and i mean really everyone i talk to and tell them i'm a hunter and a shooter asks me to invite them to the shooting range.
And i take as many people as i can to go shooting. And some of them are now gun owners.

Otherwise the germans are mostly not as antigun as you might think. They mostly don't care about them. Many if not most of them would like to shoot them as mentioned above.

And by the way, in rural areas most people own guns.

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-17 Instagram.png (614x727, 1.07M)

This is quite true indeed. You also have some tacticool fags but they are not very well accepted by official shooting federation.

I heard that there are roughly 30 guns for 100 people in France but it doesn't mean that 30% of population has a gun. I don't have any data to back it up but I can imagine than it is more like 10% of the population has an average of 3 guns.

Most of the population is pretty anti gun though.
People who own guns are either hunters or former hunters, or member of official French shooting federation (which is spending a lot of energy to make it a respectable sports to avoid too much severe regulations and bad image of gun owners, which make it not that fun in the end...).

For example, it hard to find a range in which you're allowed to shoot recreationaly a 12g, except for Clay disc's related sports. No drilling is allowed usually. "Fun shooting" is depicted as a kind of deviant practice.

this is true

Attached: 1531786646476.png (1000x1438, 1013.32K)

France is notorious for that.The shooting scene is absolutely abominable.

>mfw swiss
>mfw can magump targets all day from holster at 3 meters in my range
>mfw i see frogs coming to the range trying to understand what's happening since the concept of "shooting how you want" is completely abnormal and alien to them

Get dabbed on. Also stay in your country.

Attached: shooting-range-006.jpg (384x512, 50.55K)

When you quit being a tax haven.

I don't think you understand why we believe it to be a right

It's funny how french people are the niggers of swiss. Stay in your fucking country and stop ruining our laws. Thanks.

As long as you keep siphoning off your neighbours, get fucked kike.

>But "tactical" classes IPSC and 3gun are goion through the roof. Since we can travel freely in europe, we travel to CZ to get some good classes with relativly relaxed range laws.
Dynamic shooting is where the fun at, but it's really hard to find good places to practice it in France. There's a range near me where you can shoot IPSC, but it's full so you have to wait 2 years to be able to join the club, unless you know a member.

Also forget completely about being able to travel anywhere for a few months. I'd be happy if my range was open before summer.

All our guns are already registered. The new system could end up being more practical since it would get rid of our fucked up waiting times to buy category B guns (most semi-auto guns).

Yeah, in germany people are getting more and more interested in shooting.

Since youtube normalise it/ make it cool for the avarage person (i shit you not, people here love the Black Rifle Coffee videos or Demoranch)

Pretty funny. But these guys are loved and adored by many here. Since the are the cool abd funny dudes with tattoos. But only with guns, which makes it kind of normal.

Attached: Aryan.webm (1280x720, 442.27K)

the eternal mountainjew strikes again

Attached: bBuY1vy.jpg (800x517, 40.7K)

Oh, so it's an optimization of an existing system ?

No every firearms registration is an infringement of your rights dumbo.

Attached: 1587409559082.jpg (720x703, 192.38K)

Yeah I know, but I'm curious .

>Oh, so it's an optimization of an existing system ?
That's the idea but we French never underestimate our administration's ability to complicate everything just for the sake of it.

Sure I wish things were as simple as in most US states but that's the way it is, and there's probably no coming back unless there's a huge societal change. Not being a part of EU seems like the only way out since they're trying as hard as they can to piss gun owners off.

Attached: 1583820586699.png (1072x1600, 1.29M)

this thread was moved to Yas Forums meanwhile the video games thread get to stay? what kinda bullshit is this

faggot mod

No they're worse than that, certainly transgender.