For how much longer can Filipinos take this humiliation?

For how much longer can Filipinos take this humiliation?

Attached: biged2.png (814x654, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xzgjB9XNNfo
youtube.com/watch?v=GB2gnayGlkI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They've taken it for decades, there's an entire generation of half-flips sired by loser sexpats like that. The only difference is that they just cut and run instead of trying to get married.

Big Ed disgusts me. A Fillipino man is literally twice his height. I hope the dad kills him

Duerte is actively trying to end this humiliation. That's why Yas Forumstards hate him now and why brainwashed flips always hated him.

seethe

Attached: biged3.png (592x691, 821.79K)

I've never seen a human so repulsive looking as Big Ed

sex

sex

sex

Attached: 531400135093493185.png (223x581, 333.62K)

BASED

Wait Yas Forumstards hates Duterte now? When did that happen?

Is the 90 day show a hit in the philippines? What do people think of Big Ed?

The countless times he has told Drumpf to go fuck himself. Also they discovered he doesn't hate gay people and that his opposition are the conservatives. So they dogmatically need to support the most right wing (see braindead) faction.

>So they dogmatically need to support the most right wing (see braindead) faction

Attached: aaruSMJ.png (675x808, 29.77K)

White provider, and an inspiration to thousands of filipinas to stay in school

Even while Duterte was trying to sound woke, he ended up insulting LGBT, pic related.

Attached: 5cf244e927a75.jpg (635x606, 60.64K)

Man I hate television but I enjoy this show

Based

What kind of mutt is Big Ed?

Attached: 0A689C70-BDBB-48CF-B1B7-8CD864636A38.jpg (652x960, 92.55K)

Do you actually have to pander to those freaks in the philippines? I thought you were supposed to be a very religious country? Even here our biggest party denounces gay pride and wants to ban fag propaganda.

Dude, we got like 100,000,000 population.
Fags and pedos are the least of our concern rn.

Attached: 4E7BDA46-1EDF-40BB-B45E-539637D358C3.jpg (1200x1600, 522.49K)

Context of that image?

>Do you actually have to pander to those freaks in the philippines
By freaks do you mean sexpats like Ed or LGBT in general?

If you mean Ed then poverty > religion. You seen how Rose lived, no one blames her for doing what she's doing.

If your talking about LGBT, they aren't a legitimate group. They're forced to being jokes of society, if those fags try to take themselves seriously they'd get lynched.

I can't wait to dip my disgusting NEET worm into the fish pond of an impoverished Philipina.

How much is her?

Big Ed
youtube.com/watch?v=xzgjB9XNNfo

Attached: åhnejnej.png (1100x647, 1.35M)

Why would I be seething? Duerte has effectively neutered those Washington controlled puppets. I wish there were leaders like him all over SEA.
He's rough around the edges but you would have to be fool to not see that he does sympathize with them.

>muh gay rights
>muh evil west
If it wasn't for the imperialistic capitalist west sodomite freaks like you would still be burned alive.

Not gay, do hate amerishitstainia though

The majority of Flips support Duterte, its just that he made powerful (((enemies))), who want nothing but to destroy his international reputation. Currently he has to look out for human rights groups and media funded by Soros, in addition to the local liberal groups and their armies of paid shills.

He's an old man and he doesn't need to carry this burden but he does anyway, without him we'd be like Mexico where cartels run the country.

Thank god Canada is filled with qt flipinos girls who were born here. The westernized ones look a thousand times better

Attached: 1564324392775.jpg (641x725, 507.05K)

Because they financially and physically cuck you like all Western women? Are you really into that shit?

philipino women are belonged to us.

Attached: p05161bz.jpg (720x405, 44.97K)

send link, i love pewds!

christ im glad i have a normal frame

youtube.com/watch?v=GB2gnayGlkI