People complaining about economic crash

>people complaining about economic crash
>grew up on welfare and social housing
>jobloss doesn't affect me or my family
uh oh the wagies are getting jealous

Attached: warg1.jpg (260x260, 23.51K)

Honestly I'm poor too, being on the lower end of things makes no difference in this
Can't lose if you never had much to begin with kek

Can't lose what you never had

2020 just keeps getting better :^)

t. superpower

>people complaining about economic crash
Who? I'm celebrating this shit.

Attached: 1519077623396.jpg (722x950, 81.15K)

What will you do if all neetbuxes will get cancelled ?

YES.

yep kek

when its time to eat a meal, i rob and steal

Cannibalism is an option, brother :^)

still got a job, its easier than before because everythings less busy now, and the fact that i have a job while others dont makes me higher value in comparison - my assessment: coronavirus is based af

wagie wagie happy to be slavey :D

loool

Attached: new poor.jpg (230x219, 11.18K)

Yes.

how do you feel that our welfare just got boosted for the first time in like a decade this month? i got a raise just for staying at home? what the FUCK THIS IS NOT FAIR FOR THE WAGIES

poverty gang wya wya

I lived in government housing but got in a really bad accident and was in the hospital for three months. According to the agency I had abandoned my apartment so I can't get government housing any more.

memes will be our currency in the future

no, wait, it'll be likes, upvotes and (You)s

are you going to let them force you into waging? go back to your flat and stay there, when the feds come knocking tell them to fuck off or get you a new accomodation

That happened a long time ago. There's nothing I can do about it now, not that there was anything I could do about it then either. The locks were already changed. I could only pick up my stuff under police supervision.

when i was 11 i went homeless with my mother because of similar situation that the gov said fuck off!!!

i had to live in a bed and breakfast for 3years until they got us a new social housing unit, fuck govvos
not even not-waging by choice i just live in a very racist part of the country that noone wants to hire non-whites

>tfw just applied for $4,000 welfarebux
>to be deposited in 3-4 business days
das rite wagies

Attached: tumblr_o3vv9hL70r1v0pigno1_250.jpg (222x305, 36.05K)

WTF
canadians get 4K welfarebux???
we just got boosted to only £1000!

meanwhile most americans ate through their $1200 and the government is real hesitant about giving anything else

Attached: 1587619496704.jpg (456x415, 33.39K)

ok but whats that in a non-meme currency like USD or AUD?

>AUD
>non-meme currency
kek

Noooo think of the jp morganrinooo think of goldman sachsarino

>tf
>accusing anyone of being a meme currency
wat

>this flag
>stronger currency than USD, AUD or CAD

Now I know how Brazilian anons feel when a Portuguese flag (you)'s them.

Die for your masters wagie slavey. We're only halfway through our dole cycle.

i dont understand american's obsession with going against their own interests and the interests of their neighbors and fellow americans

Attached: 1587594181235.jpg (300x201, 18.85K)