Are you on antidepressants?

Yes.
I take SSRI type on.

Attached: antidepressants.jpg (1100x734, 51.26K)

oxazepam

>giving up

no

they make your peepee smol

Attached: gig.png (500x586, 111.83K)

For me, it's 30mg of citalopram

I self-medicate with acid

currently take 30mg fluoxetine a day
I've had sertraline, mirtazapine, wellbutrin and phenelzine in the past
>not giving up

not jacking off for a month will always achieve far more than meme pills. Even after just 1 week your head will be noticeably clearer

Attached: Body Effects.png (546x408, 227.52K)

hey, are you stupid pal? OP said: ''is anyone on antidepressants'' and you're saying that you're on oxazepam which is a benzodeziapine fucking retard.

i drink heavily
(yes i am cool)

nope

I was on seroxat (on my own) for 3 weeks and then switched on escitalopram because the psychiatrist said so but then stopped taking it after 40 days for no reason

I took 20mg seroxat a day and when I switched to
escitalopram I took 10mg of it
I think escitalopram is much better and it didn't cause me sexual problems as seroxat

Yes, doctor put me on D-lysergic acid diethylamide

are SSRIS legal to buy in your cunts without a prescription guys? here you can get them without prescription and I was thinknig it's might be a good business to buy them here and sell them abroad ha-ha

Wellbutrin

What could possibly make a testosterone overloaded alpha male such as yourself depressed, Shahar?

Attached: xhamster.webm (640x480, 1.08M)

my dad was prescribed them some years ago but he didn't want to take them and turn into a zombie. Now he's feeling better

How well does it work? What's your dosage and MO?

no one is desperate for SSRIs, doctors all over the world are throwing them at us. besides they have no appeal as intoxicants unless youre seeking a limp dick and a lot of shitting

I think if you take a shitload of different ones like some people it will make you robotic. I take only wellbutrin, it just makes me less lethargic and a bit more motivated.

Daily reminder that antidepressants are more effective for severe depression, and that they aren't tested for chronic use. Most people experience normal fluctuations in mood, which is why SSRI:s barely outperform fucking wait-list control groups. If you have taken them for longer than 16 weeks schedule an appointment with a competent doctor that can help you figure out if it's worth the adverse effects.

Bupropion. I am good now but I am afraid of stopping cold turkey.

within 16 weeks you should have already had multiple consultations and one or more blood tests to measure absorption and consider dosage. such are the guidelines here at least

SSRIs actually underperform vs placebo

Maybe in Norway, you guys have enormous resources. Here, it's not uncommon for people to be put on year long prescription with minimal follow up. I've known people to receive "in case"-prescriptions because they've had low mood in the past, as a sort of buffer, which is insane.

Sertralin and Quetiapin

Quetiapin is not an antidepressant, no?

I'm taking half a tab or a tab (50-100ug) every few months and ever since my life is pretty happy

What about the side affects of taking acid?

Used to, not anymore. It didn't help me achieve my desires and I like having my emotions. It will take something else to cure my worthlessness, perhaps microdosing.

Well it gets used for treating depression