I am Japanese very happy!

Attached: 49327847-フラット-スタイルで素晴らしい日本旅行ポスター-デザイン.jpg (1300x975, 120.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7aBvnTAPHJc
youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

\(`Д´)/

私は韓国語を勉強します、それでも昨日は日本語キーボードをインストールしました。日本語タイピングすることが本当に楽しいです。しかし私の日本語はチチャいです。

ルック アット ミー アイ キャン タイプ イン ジャパニズ! ソー ファン!!!!

\(^O^)/

日本語上手ですね!そんな風に英語かきたい....

Ching chang chong to you too sir

いいえ、私の日本語はすごく悪い。しかしありがとうございます。

THREAD MUSIC youtu.be/7aBvnTAPHJc

kiree...anohito...watashi...ochinchin....dame!

Why japanese always deny war crime

gracias amigos!!

日本語話さない、でも「トイレどこだ」聞ける。
多分。

Do you mean Skorean war crime?
pic related: Skoreans laughing at a Vietnamese girl after they gangbanged and killed her

Attached: 0073s.jpg (300x230, 62.6K)

98% of the time people think I'm Chinese on here and sometimes in real life too when actually my mother is Korean and my dad is Anglo. I'm starting to think I need to take a 23andme test to confirm I'm half Korean given how many people think I'm Chinese, even (you).

Music Thread youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg

Ruling class of korean dynasty was Chinese. I bet your mom sometimes brag it. For korean, family name is very important and thats why korean female use her family name even after marriage.
So If you seem like so Chinese, you are likely a descendant of Chinese korean noble.

You're fucking with me

Why did your heritage piss you bro? lol

Not piss me off but heritage stuff is always a shock. Imagine learning Korean and shit then finding out I'm actually Chinese lmao.

iirc, 孫正義 whose father fled from South korea to Japan is 11 generation Chinese and also is from korean noble.
He seems Chinese rather than korean.

Check out your mom's original family name.
(Not just like Kim, Lee, Park. Those also have regional root following with it. Such as Gimhae Kim or etc)
You can check your family root with it.
Certain family is originated from Japanese immigrants from 15c, also imperial Japanese era.
Majority is Korean rooted but also Chinese root takes huge part.

I want to find love in Japan

I'm gonna ask my mum

How do I find out the original family name?

Attached: d3x0xXo.png (600x615, 411.8K)

You gotta ask your mum or mom's side grandparents

Japanese daddies are happy ;)

Attached: 1588172647862.webm (600x334, 1.45M)

Ok I dunno if you guys care of not but I asked and apparently there's a Chinese general who's my mum's great, great, great, great grand parent which means she's at least 1.56% Chinese but she refuses to do 23andme. Interesting...

23andme is fairly inaccurate for this sort of stuff and can only answer broad questions. You have to get hold of your family history.

Nonni

Attached: bb1ca5ca.jpg (474x595, 32.29K)

What language do u speak????????

Girl, you seriously need help.

I'm now imagining a stereotypical american ghetto girl speaking Japanese in a combination of ebonics and gyarugo

>あんたはトリップしてる、マジうけるファム。