When will the UK swallow their pride and accept their destiny to become a US state?

When will the UK swallow their pride and accept their destiny to become a US state?

Attached: UK.png (1280x640, 5.09K)

after the trade deal

Always makes me laugh how people think Brexit means becoming a US puppet
With the exception of France, all EU countries are vassal states of the USA
Britain has been in the USA sphere of influence since 1945 anyway
Brexit is a step towards national freedom and independence from all foreign powered

>Speaks english
>Uses english laws
>Stubbornly sticks to using english measurements
>Sees english food as traditional american food

Face it, america is just a big english county

EU countries by definition are not US vassals

Enjoy being ruled by your former colony.

Attached: 1575423047646.jpg (617x404, 37.52K)

kek what does any of this rubbish even mean mate

'national freedom' what does that mean for joe bloggs

stop it pls. if it was up to our politicians we would have accepted TTIP long ago. Also we should not call anybody a ami vassal while they still have permanent military bases here and litteraly did not face consequences for spying on everybody including the highest political office in the country.

>oh no you pay for our defense
>we're the vassals
NSA spies on everyone except the jews

Annexit means annexit

ok you are delusional
bye

seeth on

nothing mate hes just low iq like the rest of the brexiters

Americans are soft by nature and culture, UKers are hard by nature and culture, we will not be compatible if we become a US state, we'd be going over to America and Americans would be complaining that we're violent and menacing.

Intrasting theory about vassals, we need continuation of this prediction.

>UK has been a US vassal since Suez
>EU countries by definition are not US vassals
Imagine being this much in denial. Germany literally houses American nuclear weapons at Büchel Air Base to be used on US orders.

They pay for our defense.

>can't even own a steak knife
>need a license for the telly
>constantly under surveillance
>deferential to authority
>yeah we're hard
lmao

They even host our troops lmao.

This is a massive cope tbqh

>can't even own a steak knife
you can?
ppl have guns here law doesnt matter that much
>need a license for the telly
yh government is autistic thats y u dont open the door to the tv people
because we're hard
>deferential to authority
we used to tip over the police cars waiting outside my school when we were like 13-14 and there are countless videos of people stealing cop cars or 2 footing cops in the face, they are violated very hard here, same as teachers in school

what is your point again autistanon? i seen germans waiting at red lights when there are no cars passing, you have no say in this

>They pray for our defence
You think they'd o that out of charity? No they defend you because you and an economic asset in their sphere of influence. I'm sure the poles said exactly the same thing during the cold war about Russian Tanks. Welcome to reality m8 where the only countries that matter have GDPs in the tens of trillions. You, me, and the EU ain't shit.

>because we're hard
doing a think

Once the sea levels start rising, Ireland and the UK will join the US so that they can send their climate refugees to live in the Rockies and the Midwest

Germany has a TV licence too, Helmutt

>brits can't understand the point of a trading block
and that's why you will be accepting US food standards and privatizing the NHS.

>German thinks that being in the EU means he's not a vassal because he has food standards
Based, you sure showed them Yankees bet the 42k US troops stationed in your country are happy to not have such processed crap for dinner tonight.

>UK becomes usa state
Urine eats shit.

We spend our tax money on our own people ;)

Enjoy being raped by the states in trade negotiation

Attached: 1587423505663.png (1038x2262, 1.38M)

Well I'm glad you've come to the realisation that being in a trade bloc doesn't mean your not a vassal as stated in even if you are desperately trying to shift focus. Until next time my fellow sycophant ;)

>EU countries by definition are not US vassals
lmao
It means Britain being able to govern itself. To determine its economic policies free of the EU mandated policies. Sovereignty is the most important factor, without it you're a plaything of another nation.
In what sense?

the irony is that youre talking about economic policy but probably dont understand economics

in order to trade you must align your regulations with that of other countries.

>govern yourself
>trade with world powers
pick one

Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zedland should all be added to the greater United States

Our country has massive problems as it is, adding another state would only make it worse

Actually they are becoming the Osblast of Britannovisky.