New Zealand is a fucking shithole and I hate it

New Zealand is a fucking shithole and I hate it.

I moved into a cheap neighborhood because houses are expensive and this was my first step on the property ladder. My nigger neighbors just don't like me and have gone from throwing concrete on my driveway to parking over my driveway blocking me in. I go to the cops and they just don't give a fuck and tell me there's nothing I can do about it, I go to the district council and they again tell me there's nothing I can do about it. At most, I can pay to get it towed, but the wife is home all day and they'll just move it the minute I bring a tow truck in, and then proceed to block my driveway again with concrete or another vehicle, I know it.

I've got all the paperwork saying I own the property, I have the documentation saying I have right-of-way on the shared driveway. And the cops just don't give a fuck. The cunty thing is that I know that if I do anything to the vehicle or retaliate in any way, the cops will come down on me.

Fuck New Zealand, fuck every western cucked government. I want to live in the states with proper property rights where I can properly defend my shit.

Attached: 1588043317812.jpg (256x256, 19.73K)

boo hoo

Either go taggart on them or come here, you always have a bed with me user

just sue them fucker

yuh yuh yuh

Beat they ass

Just bash the windows of the car in.

I can almost guarantee your wife is fucking your neighbor

what a massive cuck you are, grab a knife and slash the tires, or just slash his wife after raping her. No really, fuck up their car or whatever, else you deserve it cuck.

lmao where is this? you in fucking northland or tokoroa or something

Just set their car on fire.
Whats wrong with you?

Defend that right mate.

Attached: file.png (1200x630, 1.07M)

The cops made it explicitly clear that if I damage the car in any way, they'll charge me. I should've just smashed the car in before going to the cops, but now I've already closed that door on myself. My career requires a clean criminal record and I'd lose my job if I did anything.

Yeah, I fucked up by going to the police. But I didn't want to risk having to deal with their meth-head fucking children and having my shit damaged while I wasn't home. Fuck me for trusting the government to do their fucking job.

Uhm it happens everywhere, just tell your neighbor to move their car out the way and make it clear you don't accept this behavior.

why you wasted your time on cops and bullshit...

Taranaki m8.

Just talk to the neighbour

You're a fucking idiot.
I'm surprised they showed up at all though 2bh.

I can't believe the audacity of some of the Kiwis on here to be honest. To make a whole thread about this is just absurd.
There's such a "look at me, look at me" mentality I see a lot from Kiwi posters. It's disgusting, especially as we only have a population of 4.9 million

Being serious now, don't do anything... until you can. Look, it's clear you're on the wrong here because you are complaining, and it's shit. I have a relatable situation when even the mayor won't do anything, so we just let it pass for eight months now, we're waiting the situation to cool down, so one day something unexpected will happend and I won't have nothing to do about it.

So if you get me, let them be, find someone who likes to have fun smashing cars, or smashing people. Let other do what you can't do, for the proper price.

>talk to niggers
really?

I did that at the start, they think they're justified because they think my car is too loud (some bullshit excuse). But they're really just niggers looking to flex.

The cops didn't show up, I went to the station after they refused to move because yeah, I thought it would be the best way to sort it out and get it settled. It's a basic infringement on property rights and I expected the police to end the matter right away, without the risk of me having to wake up to find my shit trashed. You're right, I should've just slashed the tires and smashed in the headlights first thing. But I didn't, I made a clear mistake, I didn't expect my country to be so cucked that I'd be the one in trouble if I did anything.

Just do it anyway, they won't be bothered to do anything about it.

>I can't defend myself otherwise I will lose my job
>My work for Mr. Goldberg is more important than my pride and my rights
Congratulations, you're essentially living like a slave

Attached: 1538416097283.png (189x325, 138.98K)

so they don't respect themselves...
tell them I want to camera chat with them

>Slashing the tires
How will they move?

If you got a clean record and your justice system is anywhere comparable to ours, I would just trash the car. If he would report you and the police asks you about the incident just report him back, prosecutor probably won't do shit if you're both sueing each other.

Seems like you're gonna have to move soon or later. You could break their stuff but you'll keep living next to a bunch of assholes that will try to fuck with you. Maybe keep trying with the police, sometimes it's just a matter of finding the right person that will help you

what car do you drive m8?

Nah, if it comes down to it and it can't be solved, I'll just permanently cripple them, just to prove a point. My friend said 'just move' but to do so seems absolutely cucked. In the end, if there's no solution, I'll just go to war and escalate it to the point where they spend the rest of their life in a wheelchair.

didnt think niggers made it to nz yet. or are they chinese and you just calling them niggers
also dont be a pussy

Go full Tarrant my man.

you sound like a little bitch and I assume you did something to warrant the behavior.

Go knock on your neighbours door and ask him what the issue is. If he has beef then sort it out. Wtf is he going to do, beat you up? Then the police will care.

If you sit on the internet sprouting mean words like a bitter incel what do you expect to happen?