Indie rock is oficially fucking finished

How Will will recover from this.

Attached: _20200501_070917.jpg (720x906, 66.03K)

pedo btfo

this is because he had a twitter meltdown two years ago about pitchfork accurately reporting on something he said

That's what he gets for enabling pedos.

Thank God this shitty muzak is dying away. I hope the new fad is not bare minimum effort. It honestly got so tiresome. Fuck landfill music

Pretty accurate tbf, didn't think it was as bad as others were making out (other than Hollywood) but definitely not a great album.

He's creepy. Just look at his picture. Permanently looking like a freshman in high school in a flyover state. I get uneasy looking at him. It's obvious he will be into deviant, harmful practices, or at least condone them. It's not even a correlation at this point. Stay away.

I thought this was a Beach House album?

thats way too nice of a score. was seriously hoping it would get pan harder so they would get it the fuck together next time.

every pitchfork review should have a picture of the writer of each article.

Attached: 9CCD6640-31EB-4557-A1C1-96270BA27EE0.jpg (600x600, 60.16K)

Unironically looks less soibeans and more masculine than anyone in CSH

He literally looks like Soijak irl, though.

did my post about raping will toledo get deleted

unbased

How is that guy any different from Fantano ? The look very similar.

>give it their equivalent of a 4/10
>the album is a 3/10
what did they mean by this?

Attached: 1574669854504.jpg (683x683, 67.84K)

somebody rape will toledo with his ass against the car set headrest and then shit in the car after raping him

look at that fucking dog look at its little hairless lips hahahhahhhh

Source ?

Wait what?

White people are dead guys, its literally praying Taylor Swift goes back to folk country and plays us soothing songs that can restore the peace to our forelorned race.

this is the most disappointing thing since my son. will toledo should feel bad

based

ian cohen is the only good reviewer that site has

Because it reminds you that music critics are beta males who attempt to substitute taste (that they themselves define the goodness of) for intellect and personality?

and apparently looks

>posted on Yas Forums - music critics

Who cares he still looks like king of the faggot mountain

pedo freak ugh fuck this problematic chud

>pedo

I knew he was a relatable chap

Attached: ru95hlu5v5s31.jpg (1369x1183, 338.43K)

Pitchfork deliberately takes away a few points from albums by white males and adds some to albums by females. Its writers are petty criminals.

>one week ago
>like 20 threads on new Fiona Apple, some proclaiming rap is dead and indie is back
>"Indie rock is officially fucking finished"
Can we go a day without hyperbole?

Attached: 1548782549803.jpg (540x500, 56.1K)

fuck off twitterfag go get triggered somewhere else