What's Billie Eilish's best song?

What's Billie Eilish's best song?

Attached: 1588301941519.png (1170x1278, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0I4fD49Gbck
youtube.com/watch?v=-e7wiyNO2us
youtube.com/watch?v=P4z1O3miesI
youtube.com/watch?v=LZyybvVx-js
youtube.com/watch?v=8TCrqTL5STg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just want to lick her feet.

"i feel like biden is the only one who understands what my generation is going through"

this is such a bold-faced lie, how much was she paid to say this?

I usually don't give a shit about politics but it was pretty fucking funny seeing how fast Democrats dropped MeToo when Biden was accused

>joe biden understanding zoomers
lmao ok
>“… And so, the younger generation now tells me how tough things are — give me a break! No no, I have no empathy for it. Give me a break. Because here’s the deal, guys — we decided we were going to change the world, and we did. We did …”

it's not real, you dumb, low IQ, conservahicks

Shut the fuck up faggot

seethe more, orange fan

im far left. biden is a neoliberal stooge. fuck him

whenever someone is clearly doing a troll post you will get some jackass saying "LMAO THIS IS BAIT!! HA HA HA" like they are in on the joke.
imagine you are watching a movie and some asshole yells out spoilers. it ruins the total performance. just shut the fuck up, like a good retard, and enjoy the show. dont be such an idiot and scream like you and the writers are on the same level because you are not. it is art.
i have literally seen countless posts where bait is ruined because some faggot points out it is bait so they can feel internet savvy. i am actually very angry.

Mmm... i wanna tie her up and stone her till her brains spill out.

Underrated gems:
youtube.com/watch?v=0I4fD49Gbck
youtube.com/watch?v=-e7wiyNO2us
youtube.com/watch?v=P4z1O3miesI
youtube.com/watch?v=LZyybvVx-js
youtube.com/watch?v=8TCrqTL5STg

This article is fucking fake. I give OP props for trolling all of you.

Isn't there some truth to it though? I remember hearing her brother posted a bunch of Biden shit on twitter.

Yes.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 5.14.57 PM.png (1204x994, 502.02K)

>"feminist" artist endorsing a known rapist
Pottery.

ridin with biden

The worst part about this isn't Biden, it's that people actually retweet those "Retweet this tweet if X" posts. Literal spam chain email tier

everything i wanted

I wish Billie a happy May Day.

Not a fan of Biden's history or what he represents but he's far better than Trump. With him you have at least a 10% chance of getting healthcare/college reform vs 0% with Trump, plus the supreme court.

based

There's no real difference between Biden and Trump. If anything, Biden is even farther to the right of Trump on several issues.

bad guy
duh

>Biden is even farther to the right of Trump on several issues
name two

just because you write something doesnt mean its true

Listen I'm not voting for Biden but shut the fuck up, leftist/false flagging faggot. This is just no true in any metric

Not even close. As a center-lefty / left-libertarian-ish, Biden is clearly a way better choice than Trump. The cognitive decline is concerning, but he's always had trouble speaking and getting his words straight.

>Biden is clearly a way better choice than Trump
Imagine believing this unironcially

Statements like this are why no one takes internet leftists seriously. I hate Biden, and probably won't vote for him (I live in one of the most safely blue states in the country), but he's objectively far to the left of Trump

Shit bait faggot