Some dumbass b sides record is better than Purple Rain and Powerslave

>Some dumbass b sides record is better than Purple Rain and Powerslave
What a joke.

Attached: BD60DD4E-8F2C-4B4A-BAE0-096E7027B33B.jpg (750x994, 384.42K)

first, it is. secondly, it's not a "b-sides record" it's a compilation of a-side, b-sides and bbc sessions. if you had actually listened to the album, you'd know that.

Prince is one of the worst popular artists I've ever heard. Also every person I've ever heard seen him live says he sucked
A 2.00 rym rating is more likely to what he deserves

I listen to it, and it’s completely inferior to the two objectively better produced, recorded, and preformed album. You only like it because you like The Smiths. Learn to leave your biases out of this.

>Also every person I've ever heard seen him live says he sucked
Because you talk to retarded people who haven’t seen peak prince live.

while i do like the smiths, i prefer hatful to those albums because the songs are better. evidently, most people seem to agree.

t. 15 year old zoomer

It's at least better than Powerslave, doesn't touch Purple Rain though

The Smiths are garbage.

>evidently, most people seem to agree.
Only Smiths fans. Not anybody to be taken seriously.

Newfag

No, RYM users in general.

absolutely
fucking
BASED

Attached: 1468386722181.gif (250x162, 185.04K)

Only zoomers hate prince.

Nah, it has less ratings than both of those albums, but Smiths drones will rate anything by them 5 stars because they don't listen to anything but soft boy pop.

>Lowest rated compared to the rest.
hmm

Yeah the Smiths is better than some retard Nigger and dumb progressive hard rock, is it really that hard to understand?

Phoneposter spotted.

irrelevant. it has a higher rating than both of those albums, the faggot metal one especially

based

t. has never listened to the smiths

sue me sweety

Zoomers think he was great for some reason, while real music fans realize he was essentially Billie Eilish of the 1980s

I don't even like the smiths but those two albums fucking suck, it absolutely is better

>reddit your music

I listened to every Smiths album and Morrissey solo album. Morrissey's worst is 10x better than Prince's best.

Yeah, Iron Maiden are faggots, not The Smiths who literally write about being faggots in their music.

based

exactly.

Maybe if you don't know shit about music. Prince was a great guitar player, and his albums are some of the best funk rock ever made. Madonna would be a better comparison to that Eyelash girl, but you're too much of a braindead zoomer to understand that.

Yeah, exactly

Go suck a dick.

>It has a higher rating than both of those albums
Because it has a lower rating you inbred.

user is basically trolling at this point. Ignore the retard.

using that logic, every album with lower ratings than hatful, would have a higher rating.

Morrissey is a hack.

>Prince was a great guitar player
Lol he couldn't play live then threw hissy fits and walked off stage after 3 songs
He was a hack who thought he was god

All I know is that the solo on rime of the ancient mariner knocks my socks off every time.

This is RYM logic.