Why is “Kill Uncle” the most hated Morrissey album? Morrissey himself has seemingly disowned this album as well

Why is “Kill Uncle” the most hated Morrissey album? Morrissey himself has seemingly disowned this album as well.

Attached: BB2C2156-F7E7-4F66-9505-BADB918C3C43.jpg (600x600, 63.21K)

I think people overall hate his 2019 project more.
Morrissey disowned Kill Uncle because he wasn't happy with the lyricism on the album.

The End of the Family Line is one of my favorite Morrissey songs.
I should have listened to him

Total shift from what he was known for musically, odd and somewhat underdeveloped lyrics, a few weak tracks and it was very short. I personally really enjoy the album and it's associated singles, but I can understand why some don't.

California Son was just a covers album, what’s so bad about that? Cover albums are nonessential by nature.

Sad that artists get pigeonholed into a certain sound

Did you have kids?

All the albums that immediately surround it are just head and shoulders above this one. Not a bad record, but the others are just way better.

si mucho

maladjusted is way worse

Alma Matters is one of the best tracks he ever did though.

Driving Your Girlfriend Home is incredible

I haven’t listened to any Morrissey solo albums past Your Arsenal.

you're missing out fren. listen to vauxhall and i immediately.

Because the cover is stupid

That’s one of the songs that got me curious about Moz solo albums. Viva Hate and Bona Drag are my favorites tho

The remastered version is even worse

Attached: D7C2C09D-B44F-436B-A790-9F40CC6A0D2C.jpg (599x593, 184.96K)

agreed. they should have used the promo ad.

Attached: killunclepromo.jpg (741x960, 80.32K)

He disowned it because it got negative reviews. Kill uncle is the ultimate pleb filter, which is which critics all hated. Critics are all hacks, no exceptions. I give this a 8/10 desu

jesus, what he was thinking?

i actually like that cover but the one i've seen more is the remastered which is 10000x worse

Both are kinda bad. The Smiths covers are a lot more interesting.

who cares about this racist clown anyways.

you enough to post in this thread evidently

He's pointing at us...

>Viva Hate and Bona Drag

Best solo stuff he ever did.

Everyone is racist, faggot

That’s because The Smiths used kino stills from old films, while Moz just used weird photos of himself

Critics just play into current trends. They are the biggest plebs in the world.

I think he actively wanted to destroy Kill Uncle’s reputation so that no one would listen to it

Vauxhall and I & Your Arsenal >>>

>That’s because The Smiths used kino stills from old films, while Moz just used weird photos of himself
He's gone back to that with his latest singles. Pic related is probably my favourite.

Attached: R-11965137-1531227953-4591.jpeg.jpg (549x550, 86.76K)

Who buys singles anymore? And I find hilarious that Morrissey doesn’t even try to hide his homosexuality anymore

I do, but I'm a collector - and they exist purely for fellow collectors. And yeah, he has no reason to.

>Morrissey doesn’t even try to hide his homosexuality anymore
did he ever? also he is not gay

Morrissey writes love songs towards men. “I lost my faith in womanhood”. He’s fucking gay.

>Disowned
You can't disown an artistic work just because it's shit, it's if michael bay disowned all of his movies just because they're trash.
Morrissey is insufferable.

it doesn't have any great singles besides sing your life and maybe king leer, and came in between bona drag and your arsenal, which are two of his best

he's not gay or straight, he's too bored and hurt to be horny