Attached: 1233.png (828x774, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgUbRBC2ZE4
youtube.com/watch?v=7GZQtozoxeM&feature=youtu.be&t=221
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These mindless zoomers are just copying what twitch streamers are doing
youtube.com/watch?v=vgUbRBC2ZE4

Zoomers were a mistake

Anybody else interested in what happens next? Maybe something more focused hopefully

how do you think they felt having to go on after Charli absolutely killing it. they got upstaged so hard

unironically the most interesting band of the last decade

I hated the other shit I heard from them... but this was amusing.
I wish Matt Bellamy (dude on the left?) goes back to Muse soon though.

>left
right*

Attached: 1522241634385.png (239x200, 17.45K)

there's nothing to this music other than one of the group members is trans. I guess that's enough for people to praise it

hopin for a quick suicide

Yeah, I find it fascinating that people could make such garbage and receive critical praise for it.

Their music does speak to the times, I'll give them that much.

These two grown men are making Crazy Frog Brokencyde music in the year 2020, let that sink in

hate to be that guy, but Laura Les is a female and uses she/her pronouns. For future reference!

Are you 12? Blood on the Dance Floor were doing that 10 years before 100gecs.

ok now what about the fact that they make crazy frog brokencyde music in 2020..

These two grown men are making Crazy Frog Brokencyde music in the year 2020 and one pretends to be a girl, let that sink in

Yes, but 100gecs is trans.

I don't give a shit.

No they weren't retard. Do you not understand pastiche?

Which makes it not only garbage but also repulsive.

no, see, the music is garbage. But one of them is trans, which makes it beautiful

Yes I do and I also know that pastiche doesn't make anything good by its own.

Then you would also know that what Blood on the dancefloor was doing was done with 100 percent sincerity and that alone makes it different when gecs does it in retrospect/admiration

There it is. Another filtered pissbaby. Every single time one of these pasty and/or mexican abominations posts about Laura Les having a penis, or 100 Gecs "just sounding like shit", I remember this concert. I remember them Live at La Santa. The venue was full of a mix of normies and rejects who felt no anxiety about dropping their guard and living in the moment - who were just having pure, unfiltered fun.Less phone-recording than most concerts too.. But rather just having fun with every last fucking song. Pure energy. I saw them reciting lyrics without hesitation, they already knew the songs and adored them. How sad for people who don't get it. They fucking thrashed around like children having the time of their lives and then... I am shook from this memory by posts by the most dreary of human beings. People who might actually not have attended a real party since they were kids.

Well fuck dude. Not everyone is born with a musical IQ. I think it's a midwit problem - Gecs sounds good to total discord tranny idiots, but also to patricians with 135-140+ IQ. In between that? well, that's what a midwit is - smart enough to be self-aware but always failing to reach actual intellect, stuck in the limbo of self-hatred and frankly, inability to have fun.

Some won't even watch the video, and some will watch it and make excuses like "They are braindead normies" or.. "leftist tranny lovers".. or "dude its just pop it attracts idiots" but that's not it.. they will miss the visceral, primal sense of musical enjoyment that 100 Gecs incites and it's literally the saddest thing I have ever seen on this board since my time on Yas Forums in 2005.

Go ahead and shitpost, you have my gracious permission, but remember one thing. ONE SINGLE, SOLITARY FUCKING THING.

You will never have this much fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=7GZQtozoxeM&feature=youtu.be&t=221

Attached: 191126-rollingstone-100gecs-034W.jpg (2000x1333, 926.33K)

Crunkcore will be garbage no matter what time and intention.

Okay, but don't pretend like they are doing the same thing when clearly they are not due to artistic intention and execution, their two sounds still manage to be very different.

if anything it makes it worse if it's being done ironically

based

nice pasta

It's not necessarily irony alone. In interviews they say they genuinely appreciate the aesthetic. I think they just want to make good music in styles that aren't usually considered good.

That sounds like someone's anime/vidya mashup mixtape.

They aren’t the greatest

>I think they just want to make good music
Mission Failure.

you didn't listen to it