What is it that people like so much about her personality? Obviously her music is fantastic. But aside from that...

What is it that people like so much about her personality? Obviously her music is fantastic. But aside from that, are people attracted to her because of how humble and intelligent she is?

Attached: 1587935405512.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0I4fD49Gbck
youtube.com/watch?v=-e7wiyNO2us
youtube.com/watch?v=P4z1O3miesI
youtube.com/watch?v=8TCrqTL5STg
getrevue.co/profile/pennyfractions/issues/penny-fractions-billie-eilish-the-exception-that-proves-the-rule-205262
youtube.com/watch?v=9nZ64GZsZJg
youtube.com/watch?v=cxcfcuUcBHw
theatlantic.com/culture/archive/2020/01/why-billie-eilish-swept-grammys/605587/
libcom.org/library/billie-eilish-woke-washing-highland-park-gentrification
artandlaborpodcast.com/podcast/episode-58-music-and-labor-with-david-turner/?utm_campaign=Penny Fractions&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Revue newsletter
youtu.be/WcOunfZIZ3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no one:
absolutely nobody:
still nobody:
not a single soul:
literally no one:
not even big chungus:
random incel on Yas Forums: SOIJAK(500).JPG LOL I QUOTE YOU
[everyone disliked that]
baby yeed: wait that's illegal
brie larson: ok that was lowkey on point
pickle rick: *slaps roof of car* luke did i ever tell you about the time i turned myself into a pickle? it was an epic moment.
luke: *is retarded*
CIA: Bane?
sans undertale: hey don't google HP Lovecraft's cat name
[OP googles hp lovecrafts cat name]
CIA: congratulations you got yourself caught!
stan lee: *flies past in a spaceship* ooooh i dont care what universe you're from that's GOTTA HURT
[everyone laughed]
keanu reeves: you're breathtaking!
area 51 guards:i bet i can take keanu reeves
keanu reeves: you sure about that
keanu reeves: kills all area 51 guards
area 51:wait thats illegal
Everyone liked that
CIA: am I joke to you?
Alt right incels: there's no way star wars can be good agai....
Baby Yeed: hold my beer
Big chungus joined the chat
Drumpf has left the chat
4chanlets: 'Yeah, I'm thinking this is kind of epic based pilled, maybe a bit of a coom moment?? Idk think I might post a frog.

Her most underrated songs:
youtube.com/watch?v=0I4fD49Gbck
youtube.com/watch?v=-e7wiyNO2us
youtube.com/watch?v=P4z1O3miesI
youtube.com/watch?v=8TCrqTL5STg

This post if full of epic win

She is a plant. If you want evidence its all here.

getrevue.co/profile/pennyfractions/issues/penny-fractions-billie-eilish-the-exception-that-proves-the-rule-205262

I find her very cute and her album is better than the homosexual music the 'poptimists' here keep pushing as well as being genuinely popular.

>In May, Billboard ran a story with the headline: “Why All Eyes Are on Billie Eilish, the New Model for Streaming Era Success”. The question I wanted to raise is: what’s the “New Model”? According to Billboard, Eilish’s debut album, When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?, involved “Eilish’s 16-member team spending nearly eight months developing a rollout strategy, always planning to coordinate the release date with a nighttime Coachella set. Every step of the way, it was clear she was promoting an album.” The absurdity that this idea of a teenager with a dozen-plus member team calculating all of her moves and decisions for years is supposedly a “New Model” is fucking hilarious. There’s absolutely nothing new about this approach. What’s interesting to me and what this newsletter will focus on is the commitment of an entire industry to stand behind a single teenager to sell the idea of music streaming to a new generation. Billie Eilish’s story is one of an industry desperate to make a broken model appear well-functioning.

Based.

Lmao what? Did the author just conveniently ignore that the new model in that case is obviously mentioning how streaming has been a game changer for how the music industry operates and finds new talent? Not that music stars work with a number of different people doing different things which is still the norm?

Do people enjoy this garbage unironically?

It's more like: Billie's success story is based on the idea that a nobody in her bedroom can become a mega sensation without middle men through music streaming, when in reality her success was based on highly strategic planning by middle men.

>Obviously her music is fantastic

not this shit again

Fuck this shit. I want my 90s heroin/coke addict rockstars back.

youtube.com/watch?v=9nZ64GZsZJg
youtube.com/watch?v=cxcfcuUcBHw

Yes? Boomer?

This article talks about her Grammy wins:
theatlantic.com/culture/archive/2020/01/why-billie-eilish-swept-grammys/605587/

This article (long) talks about her hometown and why she's a gentrifier (inb4 commies):
libcom.org/library/billie-eilish-woke-washing-highland-park-gentrification

How is baneposting even remotely similar to any of the other stuff on that hellish list?

>obviously her music is fantastic
user...

I want to cum in her cheeks

Good posts, comrades!

Attached: signal-2019-01-16-164437.jpg (999x1536, 281.04K)

Unironically she's cute and charming, her music sucks cock though. I guess it's in the higher end of top 40 shite but it's nothing special.

lame deflection, intern

But that's just false. They didn't take a bet on a nobody. Her previous success through streaming is why the middle men and strategic planning came through afterwards. This internet viral sensation approach is completely different from being a local band making a name through many gigs or bringing in fans from something non-music e.g. disney actor/actresses. Putting all your resources behind an unproven talent is an idiotic way to spend resources because then there's zero guarantee that you'll get a return on your investment. This weird half ass approach to thinking like a businessman for muh industry plant meme makes no sense.

>deflection
I found that picture on the website posted though lol, first link the article leads to:

artandlaborpodcast.com/podcast/episode-58-music-and-labor-with-david-turner/?utm_campaign=Penny Fractions&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Revue newsletter

Attached: https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200127015635-billie-eilish.jpg (1200x675, 98.29K)

"Ocean Eyes" only took off as a "viral streaming hit" because her brother had connections via the manager he had just signed up with at the time. Had the song not been posted to an Interscope-run music blog it would have never gone viral. Again, the only way you make it big off of streaming is if you have those connections who can give you exposure to the right people. What's the new model here?

God I want to fuck billie Eilish. Imagine dating this hot art hoe, and she wears shit that makes her look like a fucking balloon during her concerts, and then she comes home to you and reveals her big fucking milkies and her big round ass, and you know its all for you, even her biggest fans dont know what she looks like underneath.

Imagine her working your cock and looking up at you with that retarded methed out look she always does. You fuck her huge ass and cum right away.

You then take her to her huge shower in her 50th floor apartment and fuck her in the tub too, scrubbing each others interments. Fucking her all over her huge LA apartment all night, just to get tired and relax, cuddle and watch some of her favorite animes on her huge 70 inch tv screen, just to fall asleep in each others arms only to wake up in the morning and go at it again. As she leaves for another concert she dresses up as a clown and fills her suit up with air so no one can see what she looks like underneath. You know everything she has hidden is for you.

GOD I want to fuck billie eilish

Attached: 30841986_1539647216134235_2301747835206369280_n.jpg (725x725, 40.1K)

She's not intelligent, she's literally a normal person. That's a compliment given how most people in the industry are schizoid retards or lunatics with a bloated ego

Okay boomer

>As she leaves for another concert she dresses up as a clown and fills her suit up with air
FUCK I laughed

This is untrue because normies aren't reading some random music blog run by a major label. Mitski for example only has 7.4 million views for her most popular track on YouTube despite being next level advertised on Pitchfork which is much larger than some blogsite nobody who likes Billie knows of.

I didn't care for her personality until watched this: youtu.be/WcOunfZIZ3w
She seems unintelligent, but chill and down to earth. Like I could imagine myself smoking joint with her or something.

>but chill and down to earth.
that would be all the drugs and bull cum she's got in her veins

Pretty based ngl