/metal/

brutal edition
old: faq: pastebin.com/vHeAR1Bt

Attached: 3BE25300-2CC8-4B86-AA6C-24F85189B05E.jpg (600x600, 91.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/playlist/2G0rNxl2dLkD2HGuTq3b5J
youtube.com/watch?v=ckNEXKKPW6w
youtube.com/watch?v=ExUuLgTjpmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lads how do you growl

CHOPPED IN HAAAUULLLF

Attached: Untitled.png (1199x1167, 1.47M)

melodeath sucks

Imagine a noise brutal death metal band

The one per thread post:
Community made /meal/ playlist.
We standing at 1745songs - 139hr 19min playtime
open.spotify.com/playlist/2G0rNxl2dLkD2HGuTq3b5J
>Recommend me albums/bands you wish to see on the playlist
>DF not allowed since 0iq pedo music

Attached: 4AC57D3F-29D5-4420-A190-37CC40898CFD.jpg (1200x1200, 216.07K)

HEY
I SAID
HEY

Attached: bh.jpg (225x225, 18.67K)

Please recommend black metal demos*. The rawer and faster, the better

*or releases that are essentially "demo" quality in terms of production and unpolishedness

Attached: 4513324324132432.jpg (642x361, 63.65K)

Aura Noir sucks
Children of Bodom sucks
Vio-Lence sucks

Thanks brah

youtube.com/watch?v=ckNEXKKPW6w

That guy is fucking based though, he made Negru lose his shit countless times and reduced him into a crying bitch

techdeath fucking stinks

youtube.com/watch?v=ExUuLgTjpmA

blastan?

Attached: ezgif-2-f62a2fc8549c.gif (500x500, 3.93M)

this except Maze of Sothoth

The Chasm sucks
Sepultura sucks
Mutiilation sucks

hello, cringe department?

sweet

Riot - Thundersteel

no you're a cringelord hipster

holy söy

A quick reminder for a better /meal/
Thanks for the user in the previous thread for this:
protip for a non-terrible /metal/ thread, add this to your filter
/.*[dD]ragon[fF]orce.*$/

Attached: 6722D846-7199-4AB5-AB5F-CA36761D72B0.jpg (450x450, 22.98K)

FEEL THE BLOOD SPILLING FROM YOUR
MAAUFF

>The Chasm sucks
yeah
>Sepultura sucks
Morbid Visions is good
>Mutiilation sucks
they are ok

mutiilation is good tho

Reminder this is how the person talking to you about how DragonForce is the best band ever lives

Attached: negrudecrepitautismchamber.jpg (1080x810, 96.06K)

>only mentions Morbid Visions
You're worse than a Jew

DragonForce

>take a shit so massive that it hurts after drinking black coffee

Metal for this feel?

Can any fans of Death tell me which demos/rehearsals/early materials are best? I love the debut album and how raw/vicious/thrashy they were at first

Attached: 63143241324234.jpg (970x970, 398.75K)

The best of EUPM, Prog, and Tech death is a lot of fun because its overthetop flashiness adds a sense of color and style not available in metal otherwise.

Judas Priest sucks

Agreed.

topkek
gypsy lair

But Chuck did give the best head in metal. David Vincent had his Azagthoth, and everyone in Vader had Doc, but no one made a pink cock erect like Chuck. True, as the AIDS infested his throat it made it hard for him to deep throat, but even as he lay there rotting, stinking of AZT and covered with Kaposi's sarcoma, Chuck would signal with two fingers when a willing donor came into the room. All I can offer in addition to that is the fact that no sex will ever compare to colostomy hole love, especially when the hole is fresh and supple after a well-greased movement.

We will never forget you, Chuck. Every time I hear your name my prostate aches, both for your tender heart-shaped ass and that incredibly thin, probing member we shared many times. It is heartbreaking how many things bring Chuck to mind. The sound of heavy metal. The flavor of Taco Bell food on the road. The scent of semen. The world lost not only a great musician, but a great lover, when Chuck died.

To say Chuck was gay is incorrect. He wasn't gay, he was just open-minded, and he sought anal sex from men, boys, girls and animals alike. Anal was not his favorite. His favorite was the blowjob, and he liked to be held afterwards, with someone stroking his hair and saying, "Chuck you are king of the world."

I will never sell the copy of Leprosy (80 grain vinyl) he left me at our last meeting. It is battered now, and reeks faintly of manpoo, and maybe it does have a few suspicious smears, but it is all I have of him. That and the memories. Those gushing, sticky, illicit, clandestine memories... Oh Chuck I miss you more than I can say.

Voivod sucks
Saxon sucks
Spectral Lore sucks

all true

Pretty much just Death By Metal, Reign of Terror, and Mutilation is all three good stuff I've heard. The Mantas material isn't worth it imo.

I fucking hate music, only zines and inserts for me

go to tumblr then