NEW ARCA NEW ARCA NEW ARCA

NEW ARCA NEW ARCA NEW ARCA NEW ARCA NEW ARCA NEW ARCA NEW ARCA NEW ARCA youtu.be/gfGz4MTQ28I NEW ARCA NEW ARCA NEW ARCA NEW ARCA NEW ARCA NEW ARCA NEW ARCA NEW ARCA NEW ARCA NEW ARCA

Attached: 9C785407-2900-41BA-99C8-C323EA55BA09.png (1334x750, 1.89M)

Sounds like Tricky meets flaming faggotry

haven't listened to arca since s/t which i still adore, but if this is the direction she(inb4 >she)'s been moving in then its good to know i haven't missed anything worthwhile
this is bad

what happened to arca? what the fuck is this

HRT

What? Lol

the final part of the video is like anakin vs obi wan wtf

I WANT TO IMPREGNATE ARCA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's completely lost his mind, wtf happened, I used to love his stuff, the Stretch EPs, &&&&&, Xen, Mutant, now this shit, Arca is dead

yall being filtered like royal plebs and youre not even noticing.

shit slaps. concept slaps. also
>not wanting to breed doña arca

>yall
cringe

music is shit to be honest but of course I want to breed arca because I'm not a fag

Unironically YAAAAAASSS Kween.

Arca is 100% about image now. I liked when he did straight bangers like on &&&&&, or Autechre influenced deconstructed club like on Mutant. That was good music, forward thinking. But now she/it is doing background music for vocal whining about trans issues, its boring

true but at least, do you want to breed Arca?

ugh

dont particularly care

i was afraid when arca started saying she loved gunna and playboi carti

this is just deconstructed club with vocals

>>yall
>cringe
cringe

love that belligerent faggot voice at the last part.
>i wish she did what she did years ago
grow up. artists change.

>arca releases a new track
>it has vocals in it

Attached: 1426983890053.gif (294x329, 1.36M)

ITT: Filter'd transphobes

Attached: arca1000000 - B_AtPGelAas.jpg (1080x1350, 147.99K)

SOTY

>do you want to breed Arca?
>not wanting to breed doña arca
You can't breed with someone that doesn't have a functioning female reproductive system, you trolls.

Except she does unless you can prove otherwise.

Attached: 1500x500.jfif.jpg (1500x500, 89.26K)

&&&&& and Xen were fucking solid. Mutant was pretty good too but self-titled is when I lost interest. This just sounds like any of the shitty bleep boop LA trans femme music scene that my trans friend listens to. I would rather listen to SOPHIE still desu and even SOPHIE has kind of gone the same route. At least she still has bangers like faceshopping. The spoken word shit is just getting in the way of this song.

>she

You gotta realize that the opening track is the only track that sounds like it off the leaked album. It's an alright song but there are better tracks off the unreleased album. And there is nothing wrong with her vocals either. She sounds fine compared to other trans artists like 100 gecs and black dresses that come off as whiny fem males.

i only like middle aged women now
people who act like your improv character wouldn't be nearly as annoying if they didn't format all of their shit like hipster runoff posts

The vocals don't sound terrible but if I wanted soft vocals with meandering sort of weak melodies over experimental production I would rather just listen to Twigs or Vulnicura. The softer songs really don't interest me as much as the heavier mixtapes Arca used to put out. Closest I came to liking on the self-titled besides Castration was Urchin but even that just kinda ended up not going anywhere for me. For me I just get that feeling where I keep want to keep skipping ahead to see if anything really changes. If you're going to have a much subdued sound and focus more on the vocals then your vocal melodies along with your timbre have to be fucking solid. Arca's voice is very choral almost and doesn't really draw me in on its own.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY QQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

>giant disgusting nipples
>no tits
>man body
>man face

arca will NEVER be a woman

Not a fan of the spoken word, I like the slight unevenness on the earlier beat it makes it sound like it's about to fall apart or barely keep itself together. The last 54 seconds are great though the beat/vocals both up the urgency and the melody's slightly outta tune or something; it all fits together very well.

Also fake fans going "ZOMG Y ARCA SO DIFFERENT NOW?" need to stfu. @@@@@ was released some time ago and feels more similar to &&&&&, Mutant, and Entranas so you can jam that if that's what you're looking for.

Probably not. It's notoriously hard to actually pass. Most trans women have to put on a fuck ton of make up, dress in a very feminine manner, learn feminine mannerisms, and then also have a perfect sounding voice (hormones don't change the pitch or tone of your voice you have to do that on your own). Even then you have still bone structure to deal with, which obviously hormones don't change. Most of the trans people I know don't pass visually and even the ones that do fail as soon as they speak as they just sound like a gay guy.