Why does everyone, including dylan 'fans', sleep on this shit?

Why does everyone, including dylan 'fans', sleep on this shit?
What an album.

Attached: Bob_Dylan_-_New_Morning.jpg (300x300, 26.29K)

bob dylan fucking sucks. fuck that bitch

to hate bob zimmerman is a badge of honour for me

One of my favorites.

I concur

People nowadays are cynical shits OP so they don't see the value in an album that doesn't fit their worldview. Nevermind that the rural idylls on this album are a continuation and evolution of a songwriting tradition that have been passed down from generation to generation for millenia.

Because it's pretty forgettable. Listen to Street-Legal instead.

Dunno, kinda weird how it slipped under the radar. People liked it at the time because it followed Self Portrait which people hated.

It had that song that was in Big Lebowski which was cool.

THE MAN IN ME CAN DO

He made this album ironically

Nah that was just COPE that he wrote in his memoir. Everyone who worked with him at the time said he was serious and invested in its success.

You’re thinking of Self-Portrait

Street Legal is a masterpiece but New Morning is still a sweet record

Great album. Sign on the window is one of my all-time favorite Dylan songs.

It was basically his Kamikaze to Self Portrait’s Revival

I like his George Harrison cover, underrated song.

Sorry but it’s a Dylan song that Harrison covered. Both versions came out just one month apart though.

Ah, didn’t know that. Cool song.

They don't? Self Portrait and the muh christ records are his only truly hated albums afaik, and for good reason. If you're gonna make 30+ albums some of them are gonna suck.

The christmas album is dogshit, I'd rather listen to self-portrait on repeat

lel forgot about that shit, imagine trying to croon carols at 68 when you sound like marge simpson's sisters with a cold

Dylan 73 and pat garret are worse than Self Portrait

Desiree is his worst album.

Based on nothing I think he abused drugs heavily in the 00s

He abused drugs heavily all his life.

Mostly just from smoking. I'm sure he smokes some pot.

He said he was addicted to heroin at one point

Did Sara hurt you too?
Or are you just a massive racist?

It's corny as fuck and the songwriting is really mediocre. How the hell did hurricane become a classic? It's fucking obnoxious.

Only one more cup of coffee is actually good.

I love it. It's the comfiest Dylan record, perfect for lazy Sundays. I feel like it's generally well-regarded if not hailed as an outright masterpiece

His christian bootleg release is wonderful and slow train coming is a phenomenal album. Self portrait does get too much hate though. Its nice. Although I prefer dylan and another self portrait
Who sleeps on this? I'll throw water on them, I swear
This
While street legal is amazing, the man in me, the title track, time passes slowly, and most of the tracks are gorgeous
The Christmas album is hilarious. He had fun
I honestly see where you're coming from but I still love it because its so fun. The live versions are mostly better though

Pat Garret is underrated
Holy shit kys

He was high on jesus