Literally the epitome of lyrical spiritual miracle rap

Literally the epitome of lyrical spiritual miracle rap.

I can't think of a more overrated rap "artist" than this faggot who just spouts self-appraising near-nonsense and somehow gets away with it without being called out on most of his flows being utterly meaningless drivel engineered to put rhyming above statement.

Attached: Motherfucker Doom.jpg (236x214, 6.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RU7UhUrB-9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think he's very good it's just that it influenced a lot of crap

(You)

you obviously see value in his work and thought it was important enough if you analyzed it so much.

that makes no sense

Shut up.

Typical low IQ Doomer post.

Attached: DOOMER.jpg (1526x1072, 289.01K)

AOOMER
BOOMER
COOMER
DOOMER
EOOMER
FOOMER
GOOMER
HOOMER
IOOMER
JOOMER
KOOMER
LOOMER
MOOMER
NOOMER
OOOMER
POOMER
QOOMER
ROOMER
SOOMER
TOOMER
UOOMER
VOOMER
WOOMER
XOOMER
YOOMER
ZOOMER

- me, an intellectual

You forgot BLOOMER

>"Wake up hoomer?"
>Hoomer is dead
Also
>Music

Making fun using "lyrical spiritual" works on twitter and instagram with the normies, not here.

his lyrics are overly dramatic on purpose,if it's not obvious already that he's playing a character.
if you take his albums as means of fact rather than trying to listen to the story or his hilarious punchlines it is obvious you won't be able to enjoy his music

>cheetos beetos ate a bag o' doritos. Tully buhlly I did it all for the money. Tony Phony I want 402 ponies, Tootie Fruity I watch a shit ton of movies
is this the pinnacle of rap??

This.

Attached: 1585570109468.jpg (600x600, 95.34K)

>he's only pretending to be retarded

Brilliant.

You only pretend to NOT be retarded.

what the fuck is that argument lmao

yeah but he's based because he only does (c)rap for easy money from cringy hip-hop heads

It's okay not to like it, user

>It's really fun, smoky, funny, sometimes a bit too weird rap music about being a villain why are you so mad

GOT MORE SOUL THAN A SOCK WITH A HOLE

What

youtu.be/RU7UhUrB-9M

>I want 402 ponies
Kinda based but polygamy is cringe

Attached: weak ass hos.png (1020x900, 963.54K)

He also doesn't do concert and engage impostor actors to lip-sync to his tracks on stage in front of millions of fans, while he is probably somewhere chilling, smoking weed and playing video games...

Yes, just like Tom Hanks was pretending to be retarded in Forrest Gump. What part of "playing a character" don't you understand?

Attached: 1532481982155.png (275x255, 157.4K)

He plots shows like robberies, in and out, 1 2 3, nobody's pleased.

I just wannaaaaaa paaaarty

> lyrics make no fucking sense
> "its abstract!!!!!"

abstract this dick

Run the cash and you won't get a wet sweatshirt

I think it says something when his best album is Danger Doom, because there was a centralized theme. Aesop Rock is lyrically better, has better music and even if you can't keep up with his lyrics you will get the general theme of the song, unlike Doom. Annoyingly my friend swears by doom, but never gives Aesop Rock any notice. My friend is white and I suspect he holds Doom higher just for the fact he's black.

Is it bad he’s my favourite rapper lol

Doomsday is awesome

I don't listen to Aesop Rock because I don't want to listen to a dictionary. WTF. MF DOOM uses a lot of words too but not as much as Aesop Rock, and everyone can understand what the fuck he is saying, and MF DOOM has much better flows and rhyme patterns too.

Imagine shitting on someone else’s taste after saying Danger Doom is his best album

Attached: 5185BD40-8C1C-4D6D-BD73-7E4CC7130332.jpg (325x355, 48.68K)

>put a mask on
>RP as a supervillain and rap about being a fatass

"NOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T DO THAT ALL RAP HAS TO BE ABOUT RACISM AND BE SUPER SERIOUS NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Aesop Rock is Doom for people who are whiter but also ashamed of it.

Do you think the lyrics are why most people listen to any music? One of my favorite things about DOOM is how he eyes for beats and producers. No coincidence his most popular projects are done by Madlib and Danger Mouse.

Danger Doom is the worst of his classic era and Aesop Rock is a chore to listen to.

imagine getting filtered by Danger Doom

You might actually be retarded, not sure what else to tell you. DOOM has extremely narrow topical focus despite being verbose.