$uicideboy$

$uicideboy$ are arguably the best rappers in history, their creativity and atmosphere they create is a breath of fresh air in a industry ruled by brainless party rap or brainless thug rap.

Attached: IMG_20200423_164410_193.jpg (708x708, 182.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yr7266Ycz9U
youtube.com/watch?v=4jJyjdER0v4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now that Scrims sober their shit sucks

>called suicideboys
>they're still alive

wtf

they literally rap about doing drugs and other degenerate thug shit. but i do like their aesthetic and melodic songs

Nope. The creativity they have is more than the way you explained it. I mean especially ruby, if you really read into what he's saying his word play is crazy

Based

Attached: Screenshot_2020-04-16-17-03-54-48.png (720x1280, 349.74K)

Their aesthetic is suicide and death, they have their own mental problems outside of music. But in general that's just the persona they create for aesthetic reasons

What did you not like with ssats?

It wasn't that I didn't like it but it's just treading over old ground that they've done alot better in their early days but now they're more melodic and the production of higher quality

Idk how gg3 will work out, I really don't think $uicideboy$ have that demonic abrasiveness to them anymore the way they did with their old music which is what made it sound so powerful

This. Suicide boys do talk about drugs but don't idolize it. I didn't understand hip hop at all until I heard these guys. Something very different and amazing. And they have never said 'nigga.'

"Smoke a cigarette while I compress my depression
Stare into the violet fluorescent lights, makes me violent
I'm tryna get the highest I can get before I overdose and die
My ribs are nothing but an empty cage, black hole in my chest
Big bang, Yung Plague on the tip of a wave
In my head, I feel like I'm a guest, so I'ma throw it all away
Because when I am dead, I will be nothing decomposing in a grave
I'm matter, but I don't matter
I can feel my skull shatter from the dull chatter
Brain splattered on the wall
Grey stains won't dissolve, gonna have to paint it all"

Damn.

"$licky got the motherfucking pedigree
But generally, all my ex- hoes become my enemies. And my next hoes will deal with jealousy. From a couple chicken heads, Tori and Sophie. Couple of them bitches that ain't important, If pussy curving was a sport they'd call me Jordan. With my endorsement remaining dormant. When it come to these bitches that play informant. All the girls I done fucked with got kids or ex-husband's. They junkies or strippers but hey I'm not judging. Don't fuck with a hippy bitch, fuck with a skinny bitch. Fuck with a needy bitch, fuck with a greedy bitch. Nah I can't do that shit. Too much energy, energy spent unsuccessfully. Oh please just let me be one of your memories" I think out of all their non satanic songs, this is probably my favorite verse.

I think their name is corny and thus I shall never listen to them.

he doesnt know the name origin

Attached: 1584086545658.gif (399x369, 38.95K)

Kill yourself

Attached: sgp.jpg (400x400, 16.32K)

youtu.be/yr7266Ycz9U check this out

these guys are just budget LUM with edgy lyrics

Attached: Capture.jpg (845x307, 51.68K)

I prefer Ghostemane but I come from enjoying industrial.

They lost their edge
I miss when they were like this, they could've evolved into something more ambitious than writing 2 short verses and call it a song
youtube.com/watch?v=4jJyjdER0v4

Please never say anything like this out loud again

I used to download their 30+ ep's and compile a best of out of it. I fucking love these guys

They even produced a Juicy J album

Attached: 4a89fd221ffee212213afbdafeca9d05.jpg (720x868, 75.23K)

>soicidebois!

Attached: soi.jpg (1280x960, 163.89K)

t. Retard whos never listened to real rap/hip hop

They're literally just watered-down Raider Klan

Really gay

bvsxd
how are you gonna hate on someone when without him your career wouldn't exist

memphis copy pasta with shittier "lyrics" and flow

Wow so cool dude they made a suicide pact that they'll kill themselves before 30 if they don't make it. They need to kill themselves to keep up with their depressive, apathetic attitude. Otherwise they are just poseurs.

found the nigger

Back in da day mayb. Their new albums have been doggo.