I have an immense appreciation for the plight of the African American...

>I have an immense appreciation for the plight of the African American. Sometimes I feel like it's my duty as a white male to please the average black in America. I've offered my wife, Courtney, to some of the homeless guys in downtown here. They were pretty appreciative. We shot up with them. It was pretty communal and beautiful.
>I hope Frances marries a proud black man.

Kurt "Nigger Lover" Cobain, everyone.

Attached: kurtcobainsunglasses.jpg (500x710, 63.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LSU1TcYQiC4
youtube.com/watch?v=xIiVgTb8LTY
youtube.com/watch?v=ceT2zulRx00
youtube.com/watch?v=3OMEWH8vilU
vice.com/en_us/article/qbz89x/heart-and-soul-of-band-called-pavement-165-v16n10
youtube.com/watch?v=LOOWcnOrqaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He would've knocked you out

do you think it brings a smile to kurts face as from the afterlife he watches them share a BBC

Attached: frances_beancourtney.jpg (650x1000, 115.38K)

Do Americans really?

no he wouldn't have. lmao look up that interview with Pavement where they mention Courtney making out with their middle-aged drummer who had acoholic's shit breath while Kurt was playing a song on stage at a Sonic Youth show.
dude was a puss and a cuck of the highest caliber

youtube.com/watch?v=LSU1TcYQiC4
>too much heroin in his system
>magic bullet
>no fingerprints on the gun
>last four lines of the "suicide note" were forged
>courtney's practice sheet
>kurt was going to divorce courtney
>courtney destroying the alleged rome "suicide note"
>kurt's death was never given a proper investigation. seattle police ruled it a suicide within hours
>courtney was ex-lovers with the medical examiner who examined kurt's body
>kurt's body was cremated almost immediately and the shotgun was melted down at courtney's request
>kurt was starting a relationship with kristen pfaff, courtney's bassist, during the last months of his life. pfaff ended up dead of an "overdose" just months after kurt
>hole's album was released days after kurt's death, making his suicide the perfect promotional tool for courtney
>no one close to kurt ever claimed he was suicidal
>courtney has never sued tom grant

Attached: ssssskrrrrrr.jpg (1280x1280, 446.03K)

fake quote
yeah america is a diseased shithole

O "sucks many dicks" P

Attached: Tupac Playing Pokemon.jpg (500x646, 114.14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xIiVgTb8LTY
>Tranny
>SJW
>"Depressed"
>Made worse music than his wife
>Made WAY worse music than his wife's boyfriend
>Owww my tummy hurts :(((
>Junkie manlet
>Didn't wanna be famous, signs deal with major label and makes pop-rock album
>Disliked by his bandmates, friends, and peers
>Would be drawing feminist zines if alive today
>Left behind daughter
>Is currently a rotting pile of ash

Attached: ssssskrrrrrrr.png (726x741, 987.28K)

I know it’s fake, but I honestly wouldn’t be surprised at all if he actually said something like this.

With a flood of tears

BAAAASED

How do we know Frances is even Kurt's daughter? Courtney was fucking around with a lot of dudes.

Where do people get the idea that the woman who is the queen of name-dropping and literally not being able to shut the fuck up can keep all of these secrets. Anyway even if Frances wasn’t his he was still her father figure

His actual quotes are worse.
>Yeah, all Isms feed off one another, but at the top of the food chain is still the white, corporate, macho, strong ox male. Not redeemable as far as I’m concerned….I am in absolute and total support of…full scale violently organized, terrorist-fueled revolution….It would be nice to see the gluttons become so commonly hunted down that eventually they will either submit to the opposite of their ways or be scared shitless to ever leave their homes….Arm yourself, find a representative of Gluttony or oppression and blow the motherfuckers head off….And the hairy, sweaty, macho, sexist dickheads will soon drown in a pool of razorblades and semen, stemmed from the uprising of their children.

>Kurt "Nigger Lover" Cobain
I don't think a guy that uses the n-word is a "nigger lover"

Attached: 1521237839533.png (922x1256, 1.7M)

More evidence:
youtube.com/watch?v=ceT2zulRx00

There's something to be said in using it while playing a role or to make a specific case that definitely isn't on the same level of being blatantly racist.

More evidence:
youtube.com/watch?v=3OMEWH8vilU

Attached: 1587833500676.png (406x431, 44.6K)

link?

vice.com/en_us/article/qbz89x/heart-and-soul-of-band-called-pavement-165-v16n10

>And we played two years ago, in ’92, with Sonic Youth at Castaic Lake in California, and Kurt opened, playing solo, acoustic. Well, the whole time he was playing, Courtney Love was making out with Gary Young backstage. It was crazy. We’re watching Kurt finish his set and in the distance we can see Courtney and Gary making out. Now Gary, his nickname is the Rotting Man, because he had that alcoholic’s breath, and we would always have to tell him to shut his mouth. I always had to carry mouthwash around because it was so disgusting! So you think, how the fuck can this woman be kissing this guy? And somebody heard her go up to Kurt and say, “Hey Kurt, the drummer from Pavement is so fucking cool.” And at the same time Gary comes over to me and Scott and says, “Who the fuck is this Courtney Long?” He could barely even walk.

imagine the mother of your child cucking you with this guy lmfaooooo

Attached: GaryYoung.jpg (550x550, 310.09K)

example of mutt laws posters. why americans are so traumatized with race?

legend
big ups to my man

>Didn't wanna be famous, signs deal with major label and makes pop-rock album
i never understood it. also there are tons of groups signing for a big label but still continued doing independent music so his whining is pointless

Hey James Franco

>>too much heroin in his system
No evidence.

>>magic bullet
No evidence.

>>no fingerprints on the gun
No evidence.

>>last four lines of the "suicide note" were forged
No evidence.

>>courtney's practice sheet
No evidence.

>>kurt was going to divorce courtney
No evidence.

>>courtney destroying the alleged rome "suicide note"
No evidence.

>>kurt's death was never given a proper investigation. seattle police ruled it a suicide within hours
No evidence.

>>courtney was ex-lovers with the medical examiner who examined kurt's body
No evidence.

>>kurt's body was cremated almost immediately and the shotgun was melted down at courtney's request
No evidence.

>>kurt was starting a relationship with kristen pfaff, courtney's bassist, during the last months of his life. pfaff ended up dead of an "overdose" just months after kurt
No evidence.

>>hole's album was released days after kurt's death, making his suicide the perfect promotional tool for courtney
No evidence.

>>no one close to kurt ever claimed he was suicidal
No evidence.

>>courtney has never sued tom grant
She has nothing to gain from suing that demented freak.

The 90s were a different time, we just lost the ability to say nigger cuz of Yas Forums retards.

Courtney dominated the shit out of him, he was beta max

Uhhh hello, based department?
youtube.com/watch?v=LOOWcnOrqaA

Cuck Cobain is even more pathethic than I thought lmao

cause she looks just like him are you fucking blind?

>cucks you so hard you wind up killing yourself then steals your widow
heh, nothing personnel curt

She looks way more like Courtney.

>all these nigvana fans
Based OP back at it again.

Attached: 1543520771032s.jpg (125x68, 1.73K)

she looks a hell of a lot like both of them
also, just noticed she's only a 5'3 womanlet what the fuck, so obviously courtney didn't give up her habits during the pregnancy

Attached: frances-bean-courtney-love-01-file-gty-jef-180220_16x9_992[1].jpg (992x558, 84.9K)