I bought this unlabeled 7-inch from my local record store and i've been looking for the artists / song names for a few...

i bought this unlabeled 7-inch from my local record store and i've been looking for the artists / song names for a few months. i finally got a preamp and bounced the tracks online but i can't find any matches, i really dig the sound and want to hear more from these guys, any ideas?

clyp.it/4g42hm05

Attached: F4E5EFE8-52B5-4A6F-85D5-82908D279ED8.jpg (3479x2610, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discogs.com/label/141989-Damont
orangecakemix.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aw shit user, thanks for buying my ep

>everything means less to me
>i think i am depressed again
doomer as shit

Try searching up any of the lyrics and see if they pop up, best of luck

This sounds like the kind of thing that a guy and his friends recorded themselves and then paid to have cut. This may be the only copy of this that exists.

It’s unlabeled, but any matrix number (the engraving after the end of the track, around the outside of where the label would be)?

it says "TINT 001 A" ("TINT 001 B" on the b-side) and "DAMONT", any clue as to what that means?

bump

i put all the lyrics onto a doc and seached a ton of verses but nothing showed up, i was hoping they'd be on a bandcamp page or azlyrics or something like it

could you put the lyrics here? I could try putting it in some other search engines

Here’s a start discogs.com/label/141989-Damont

Bump for potential gold

do you think it would be in the same 7-inch unlabeled format if it's on there? thank you so much for the info

bump

What you’re looking for is a match to that matrix/runout number. If it’s on discogs, it would probably have the label. The one you have seems like a test pressing.

I've found his bandcap, 100% sure this is the right guy.

Pic related.
>A feature (second voice can be heard in clyp from OP)
>Names of songs match lyrics
>TINT 001
>Alternative Rock
>7" Single with purple RPM
etc etc etc

I haven't found the exact songs OP posted on his bandcamp and idk if they're even on there, I haven't really looked much. His music varies quite a lot, but some of it matches the style of OP's clyp too.

Attached: Screenshot_87.png (942x705, 62.87K)

>Forgot to link bandcamp
fuck, sorry

orangecakemix.bandcamp.com/

their discography is massive holy shit

HOLY SHIT I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU thank you so much this is sick, i'm so gonna check them out, i'm glad i have some history behind it and that i'm holding onto a bit of their history, thanks a ton for the help anons :)

Fucking awesome. Listening to some of his stuff now and he's a hidden gem, thank you user!

based

Thread of the day desu

Where’d you find this, by the way? Bristol? That’s where it looks like this guy is from.

That's a song I did with Verna Brock. Tinseltones label put it out. No PS??

i got it down at one of the record stores in the bay area of california, i'm guessing it's been in that area for a while

Any idea how someone managed to get the record in California?

Also, with such a huge discography, I'm curious, how long have you been making music?

From 1985 - 2020

It's impressive to see someone who has been consistently pumping out albums for 35 years, what motivates you to keep creating music?

Bumping best thread on Yas Forums right now

i can't believe there's an actually interesting thread happening on Yas Forums

Why isn't there any kind of labeling or cover art?