/FEEDBACK/

THE OFFICIAL THREAD FOR FEEDBACK AND SHILLING. EVERY OTHER THREAD IS FOR FUCKING NOBODIES WITH NO CHANCE OF A CAREER. IGNORE LAZYPOSTERS. NO CIRCLEJERKING RECS. GIVE ACTUAL FEEDBACK AND INTERACT.

Attached: 1587758638396.jpg (225x225, 5.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/yunguglybastard/sea-anemone-prod-mercykill
soundcloud.com/noyaroma/mission-testing
soundcloud.com/bygonesummers/burnout
soundcloud.com/caleb-chase/
calebandkina.bandcamp.com/releases
soundcloud.com/yungchuck420
kaleidoscope5.bandcamp.com/album/daydreaming
soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz
cloudviolent.bandcamp.com/album/i-spend-my-nights-online-in-chatrooms
soundcloud.com/cabro_artico/decrecimiento
youtu.be/t_EtE-U4AWo
anal-catharsis.bandcamp.com/album/botched-perineoplasty
soundcloud.com/gulf-the-band/sweetnothing
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/gulf/post-autumn-hymnal/
soundcloud.com/vaxiobois/suicide-vacuum
youtu.be/dBxWYiNdxxU
clyp.it/gtmhnlzs
open.spotify.com/artist/02si8Y75PX81YBUUzaLmcl
youtube.com/watch?v=xQuSwAKaSAY
soundcloud.com/saulomongrundy/flying-grayson
clyp.it/fyofgk52
youtu.be/SRsw41BS5n0
cmrv.bandcamp.com
soundcloud.com/c_m_r_v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

soundcloud.com/yunguglybastard/sea-anemone-prod-mercykill

>Punk Rap Fusion
>Raw Thundering Vocals
>Loud Booming Bass

Any and all comments appreciated! Will return feedback!

Attached: artworks-000380826183-op7ca3-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 55.12K)

soundcloud.com/noyaroma/mission-testing

>trance

Attached: Mission Testing.png (1300x1300, 1.68M)

soundcloud.com/bygonesummers/burnout

>shoegaze
>dream pop
>psychedelic

Attached: burnout_sc.jpg (1200x1197, 584.12K)

soundcloud.com/caleb-chase/

>hypnagogic pop, slowcore, country, chamber folk

calebandkina.bandcamp.com/releases

>Slowcore, chamber folk, collab with friend i met here

Attached: IMG_3057.jpg (3024x4032, 2.65M)

Gorgeous instrumental, but I feel like the vocals are just a little too prominent... Feel like it would sound better with more reverb to give the vocals more of a distant, ethereal quality idk

If I just do mixes on youtube does that count?

soundcloud.com/yungchuck420
>holy mother or based
>egg music
>rare one of a kind swag
>prog, funk, trap, anime, fusion, love, eggs

whats ur fav yung chuck song?

congrats again on 100 subs

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 4.39.11 PM.png (1058x1194, 2.31M)

Sounds like an arcade game
Recc
Drums are a bit off but other than that it's pretty kino recc
kaleidoscope5.bandcamp.com/album/daydreaming
>psychedelic black metal

soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz

>Noise, Drone, Ambient

Attached: 61841632_2463228443898285_7265554518308290560_n.jpg (572x736, 148.13K)

cloudviolent.bandcamp.com/album/i-spend-my-nights-online-in-chatrooms
>experimental
>hip hop
>trap
>sound collage

Attached: ISMNOIC Cover.jpg (1200x1200, 231.07K)

>Glitch beat
>Jungle
>Sample

soundcloud.com/cabro_artico/decrecimiento
I really dont want feedback on this one bc this is an old song, but I would love feedback on this one:
youtu.be/t_EtE-U4AWo

Attached: Decrecimiento.jpg (3000x3000, 964.53K)

I thought that techno first half, while was repetitive, was still enjoyable, but that 2nd half where its basically ambient void wasn't that good. I think if you did more like the first half, I would be more engaged, but that null part honestly just ruined the momentum and flow for me.
I think the mix might need work. Seems a bit off. Maybe the vocals could be mastered more into the instrumental. They sound alright, but there's things you could probably do to make them feel smoother. The singing itself is good and it's not a bad song. Just feels it needs a bit more work.
>congrats again on 100 subs
Thanks Chuck, worked hard to get here. Got big plans.
I gotta say Pallete Cleanser Instrulude, one of the first tracks I heard from you, is still my favorite.

Attached: 1588190930674.gif (272x281, 1.99M)

are u the nemo song guy? that shits ass bro

Attached: 1577689140146.jpg (1280x720, 103.3K)

MILITANT POSER STOMPING FOLK ANNIHILATION FROM HELL

anal-catharsis.bandcamp.com/album/botched-perineoplasty

>improvised
>folk
>noisy
>vomit and violence

Listened to binding till and abate, really dope stuff. Biding Till has this ominous grainy sound, kind of reminds me of dogs barking in the rain but in a good way. It has a super nightmarish quality as in its kind of soft and ethereal while also being super dark and abrasive. Abate was also cool, it kind of sounded as though I was flying or I was in a windy tunnel of sorts. The whispering vocals at the end are also a nice finishing touch. Bookmarking your page, gonna check out your full set later.

Attached: vomit man.jpg (120x143, 6.61K)

Vocals to clean, not really that bad but compared to the other instruments it would be nice if you dump the vocals into some reverb and delay

good stuff

yeah sure

Listened to "Fake Woke/Fuck Jane Fonda" and nothing to say, I like it alot, specially the FJH bit.

soundcloud.com/gulf-the-band/sweetnothing

>Experimental Indie Pop (though this is more indie pop)
>Based harmonies
>Layered as fuck

Any comments are welcomed. I love hot takes.

New album out sometime this year.

I also have an rym page: my last album just hit 50 ratings
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/gulf/post-autumn-hymnal/

>Influences
Idaho, Sparklehorse, Grandaddy, Pavement, Alvvays, Why?

Attached: terrified before the joy.jpg (720x719, 72.12K)

>are u the nemo song guy? that shits ass bro
Im assuming you mean Sea Anemone, and if that's your take I respect it. I personally think its a great song, but it's a niche kind of song. I appreciate the listen. Peace and Love brother.
>good stuff
Thanks!

Mine just responding so people know i do feedback
Honestly some neat little jangle lines of guitar on this would pull it all together. Whoever you have singing rocks though.

NEW GRINDCORE/NOISECORE SINGLE

soundcloud.com/vaxiobois/suicide-vacuum

>grindcore/noisecore
>harsh unintelligible vocals
>some electronics

extremely based, Skylord probably

id like it if the guitars were a bit more shoegazey/louder. vocals are a tad bit loud

Attached: Suicide Vacuum.png (800x800, 1.18M)

youtu.be/dBxWYiNdxxU
>alternative
>hiphop/rap
>sad boy shit
Any feedback is appreciated cause I can't figure out how to fix my mixing for the life of me but lmk what you think cause I want my next EP to be even better than this one if not mainstream level while still sounding unique.
I suppose you can work on your flow more but other than that it's solid maybe the mixing a bit even though I know it's intentionally distorted. I've been listening to quite a few of your songs and I see your progression. Your on the right track.
Vocals are solid but maybe give it some more reverb and work on the mixing a bit more and you'll have a hit.
Really good vocals the only critique I have this needs to be on spotify bro if it isn't already lmfao.

Attached: futurediary.png (1280x720, 827.53K)

clyp.it/gtmhnlzs

Not making music yet but I made a low quality Beach Boys cover :D how does my upper register sound?
(and my little sister interrupted at the end lmao sorry)

Reminds me of Lil Darkie and I really like Lil darkie, also nice homage to ODB. I'd say you pull off the voice quirks that he had really well.

Modern female pop vocals over shoegaze rock is something I never thought I needed. This is really good great job. The vocals get a little too loud at times but thats nitpicking

Dreaming and Nowhere Boy remind me of the first Sun Kil Moon record for whatever reason even though they're not that similar. I love it man, its really calming.

I plan on adding it to Spotify as soon as I re-figure out what service I was using from 2018 lmao.

open.spotify.com/artist/02si8Y75PX81YBUUzaLmcl

youtube.com/watch?v=xQuSwAKaSAY

>cloudy beat
>chill rap, very flow-oriented
>i did vocals and mixing, friend made beat mostly

i'll return all feedback

this is mostly beautiful - i do feel that it gets a little same-y after 3 minutes or so, could benefit from a more dynamic arrangement (like even just muting the harmonies for 8 bars and then muting the keys for 8 bars at some point) or maybe trimming it down a minute. 2:28 was especially beautiful

nice atmosphere, i do agree with one of the other comments that reverb or some kind of effects on the vocals would go a long way. plus some generally better mixing (e.g. i would remove some of the low end in the vocals and EQ out the mid-high frequencies in the instrumental a little bit so your vocals can sit a bit more nicely)

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 3.17.26 PM.png (946x937, 990.46K)

soundcloud.com/saulomongrundy/flying-grayson
>Melodic Trap

Fuck you, I came to shill forsure.

Pretty happy with how this turned out, but why is it so quiet? Any feedback for my track?

clyp.it/fyofgk52

>Trap

Attached: braingears.png (1920x1080, 407.41K)

thank you!!

uploaded this thing I half improvised last year.

youtu.be/SRsw41BS5n0

Alsoooo

cmrv.bandcamp.com

soundcloud.com/c_m_r_v

recs:
good stuff. I like it when it turns into a kind of ambient stuff. Liked the way you resolved it, but I think it could have had more punch. Also I don't know if this is connected to another track, but cutting it at the end doesn't seem a good idea imo. Keep it up :)

Based harmonies indeed. The observations I have is that maybe you could turn down the volume of all the other voices so the main voice and melody can be heard more. Also I think the song could be a bit shorter. Still I liked this :)

Attached: cm rv (2).png (1080x1080, 2.19M)

>I suppose you can work on your flow more but other than that it's solid maybe the mixing a bit even though I know it's intentionally distorted. I've been listening to quite a few of your songs and I see your progression. Your on the right track.
Well thanks for the feedback and the support. Its greatly appreciated.
I think on ur love is my fear, the autotune is a bit too heavy. It's a bit too robotic for my taste, and really creates a disconnect by kinda making the emotion in the delivery distant. Perhaps the mixing could be fine tuned and so does the mastering. Not bad.
>Reminds me of Lil Darkie and I really like Lil darkie, also nice homage to ODB. I'd say you pull off the voice quirks that he had really well.
>nice homage to ODB
W-why yes, of course I planned that, it's not like I named myself after a type of hentai, no that would be dumb.
No but seriously thanks for the kind words. I do get compared to Darkie a lot but I do feel i have a unique style.
Although this is rough, I'll give you what I think. You should practice on singing more, at points it does sound off key and a bit pitchy. It's good, better than what I can do, but I yell, not sing. Also, I think you should buy better equipment. I yell into a $30 ps4 headset plugged into my phone and the vocal clarity isn't bad. Id suggest buying proper gear. Finally, when you do start making music, get some proper software like a DAW so you can properly mix/master your vocals. You can get reaper for free so that's what I use.
Appreciate the feedback and the listen!

Attached: 166c18a046.jpg (640x427, 24.9K)

Thanks for the feedback and I'll lay off the autotune in the next EP so it doesn't sound as robotic and fix the mixing and mastering a bit more. Thank you!
And no problem keep up the good work

>named myself after a type of hentai
based

Attached: ugly_bastard.jpg (640x360, 37.77K)