I genuinely believe that people who are "into music" must be ever so slightly stupid...

I genuinely believe that people who are "into music" must be ever so slightly stupid. Especially those obsessive audiophiles who only take off their overpriced $3k headphones for a shower. How empty must your headspace be that you need to fill it up with clangor noise and whispers of semi-intelligent "lyrics" to get through a typical day? And how weak is your memory, imagination, and inner voice are that you have to reproduce musical notes through electronic devices instead of using simple human recall?

Attached: 1584399180789.jpg (1024x825, 122.98K)

i just busted

This woman has never struggled once in life

That /ck/ meme with the guy holding up the Ahegao face and asking about coffee makes more and more sense.

That yummy tummy

shes amazing, wow
choosing to listen to music is such a mid iq concept
only high and low iq listen to top 40

She looks in good shape. Arguably staying in athletic form is a struggle. Facts don't care about your feelings, sweaty.

Alica schmidt

reminder that no matter what you accomplish in life, this woman will be more highly valued merely by existing

The point of the music is to drown out the inane chatter of the stupid humans around them. Sort of like the way the filter function here blocks the dafter OPs. Mind you, anyone who spends 3K on headphones needs their head (not their ears) examined.

imagine if she got fat though, she'd be treated like dogshit (as any fatty should).

holy shit she is literally built for bbc

yeah bro if she never worked out or wore makeup she'd be more valued bro she never tried to do anything ever bro easy mode bro fuck women

wait until she turns 25 and hits the wall

>putting on make up is an accomplishment

who are you quoting?

I like fat chicks, put this girl in a t-shirt and jeans and I wouldn't even notice her if I walked by.

neither is working out but god knows you don't

Yeah right. Her face is incredibly attractive.

your mom
not since Corona, that’s true

>he doesn't home gym
cringe

OH SHIIIIT

lol someone just tried out Yas Forums-core for the first time and went right back to rap music...

Attached: 1572317651564.jpg (398x376, 37.07K)

If I went to a party at my college I'd see this girl's face like 5 times. She's a generic attractive blonde.

ok sweetie, whatever helps you feel better

Im in love with a 10/10 and im like 6.5/10...what do bros?

Attached: 7083AC86-6729-46F7-B421-487EE14A4761.png (200x232, 13.94K)

Sorry user, there's just nothing special about a blonde w*ite w*man

1.never talk to her
2. jack off thinking about her
3. repeat in 3 years with a new girl
you're welcome

sweatie, can you cool it with those microaggressions against a marginalized population?

a 6.5/10 is possible to gf a 10/10
also she probably isn't a 10/10, you're just in love with her. Dont give up so easily, at least try

I nut

get off this hellsite first, imagine wanting to date someone who browses Yas Forums in the current year

imagine being fat and not going keto until you're skinny again

>keto
meme shit. CICO and macros are all that matters. Obviously dont carboload on sugary shit.

I thought she was a 10/10 and then I uploaded a selfie of hers into one of those hotness rating AIs...and guess what it also said 10/10 lmao. 6.5 is what i usually get on average when I put pics of myself in the rating Threads on /soc/...but yeah you’re right, might as well try. I already talked quite a bit to her and she seems to like me but I’m not sure if we have enough in common to get serious and I’m not the type for a short meaningless fling