How do people listen to this shit?

How do people listen to this shit?

Attached: Bjork_Post.png (300x300, 150.72K)

Headphones

People who pride themselves on hating normie music.

press play

on foobar. I have all the albums

they like it

MY HEADPHOOOOOONES
THEY SAVED MY LIIIIIIIIIIIFE

I'm not sure. She's the most mediocre of the avant garde pop singers

>he can't listen to a Bjork album
>he thinks Bjork is some kind of weird anomaly that is hard to get into
filtered pleb

I can't stand her voice. There are other Björk albums I can stand, but this one is just really lacking in good songs. I don't get it

>unable to fathom someone disliking bjork because she's bad

yeah, the electronics on this album are fantastic, you need some earbuds to really get the best experience though

Reminder: This is Björk's best album.

Attached: biophilia.png (316x316, 195.44K)

debut is her best

>weird anomaly hard to get into

No, she just sounds like a dying racoon and her fanbade consist of pretentious cocksuckers such as yourself

Attached: 7376288408_63b528e587_b.jpg (1024x640, 107.01K)

Aaaaaaarmy of meeeee

Her voice is ear raping, I was raped by bjorks voice

Attached: 20200429_170236.jpg (1979x2421, 1.63M)

Bjork has a lovely voice.

She makes conventionally pretty music, with pretty arrangements and pretty chords. That's her niche. It's why people like her music.

>bjork has a lovely voice
I like listening to her speak, but let's be honest, she can't sing

>stood almost right next to bjork at a concert

shh shh
you're all alone
shh shh

until
YOU FALL IN LOOOOOOOOOOOVE

the fuck you say to me you little shit?!!

I've seen her live. She can sing. You may not like her unique tone, but she can absolutely sing.

I'm a purple belt in Brazilian jiu jitsu, i could choke the life out of her and you wouldnt be able to do a thing to save her

>constant use of dissonance
>discordant chords

Yea not sure what is conventionally pretty here

She would break your face and laugh in Icelandic as you whimpered at your feet. I would just stand there and watch.

She's half my size and has smaller hands than trump, It will take me a minute to snap her back in half bane style and sniff her Iceland pussy as shes gasping for air.

While you cry in the corner like a fanboy

Attached: Myers.jpg (960x720, 39.54K)

Again, she borrows a lot from Puccini and neoclassical. Her music uses a lot of dissonance and weird dynamics for pop music, but it's all in the vein of mellow, pretty melodies and arrangements. It's not the chords but the lush atmosphere and the build up of the songs that make them pretty. Probably not conventionally, that's an allegory, but she has a very schematic compositional method that makes the songs imbued in opera beauty, which is not exactly ugly.

Attached: tooedgy.gif (300x200, 15.42K)

she kinda quirky doe

In what sense is an album like medulla or vulnicura conventionally pretty? Your desire to appear contrarian is incredibly dull. You’ll grow out of that someday I’m sure.