Confess your Yas Forumssical sins

Attached: confess.jpg (1080x1350, 277.03K)

I use RYM

I watched a Fantano review once

I play guitar but I am not even sure guitar is still relevant now. I'm probaly a half-wit.

>You chance to heaven is over, user.

I've listened to countless obscure albums and artists but pretty much all my favourites are atill Yas Forumscore

Attached: 1587366276561.jpg (250x237, 8.16K)

I don't get why Phil Collins is so hated.

I enjoy The Rolling Stones' work after Tattoo You

I don't like most of what Yas Forums recommends, I prefer to listen to traditional country music and gospel.

tried to find the song in a ricardo webm and failed

Attached: whyyyyyyyyyy.jpg (2121x1414, 102.25K)

I download hundreds of albums without listening to them. Every so often an artist I like will pull their shit from spotify or bandcamp and it will confirm my irrational fear that all of the music I like will be deleted and removed, to be either gone from history and replaced with shitty remasters or low quality reuploads. Or my fear that the websites themselves will be taken down, or even my easy access to the internet itself will cease. Slowly my favorite albums will be digitally replaced with lower quality versions that slowly deteriorate from the original copies, and the means to access that music will become more and more difficult as companies care more about profit than archival and music proliferation is cracked down upon. If I don't download it now there is a chance that I will never see it again, and that in a few days, a month, a year or two, it will be erased

I didn't know he was so hated but I'm glad he is because I, too, hate him.

thanks for curing my depression user

i've never bothered to listen to led zeppelin

At least listen to II or IV.

I like the Foo Fighters and a couple Seether songs from my youth still

I honestly think the popularity of billie eilish in mainstream culture will help more obscure music to rise again because of the experimental stuff she incorporates into her music.

I deserve this

I have the exact same fear

>Lil Peep got to date her

guilty

I barely ever go to live shows, mostly touring acts that I already know I like. I haven't been to a concert since 2018. Now this whole pandemic thing has me feeling like a real chump. Assuming venues reopen someday I'm gonna try to get out more and support some local musicians.

Attached: george.jpg (640x480, 37.06K)

I like shoegaze, but I dislike Loveless

I listen to girl pop stars albums while fapping to CFakes of them. Last night was Bebe Rexha, already have Dua Lipa planned for tonight.
>inb4 coomer posts

literally same, its ok bro

Ive spent almost $5000 on music gear under the pretense that im going to learn how to make music having next to no knowledge on how to play any of it to begin with

I enjoy Paul's grannyshit.

You're based. Shit taste, but based.

Reformed Bella is my fetish.

I like Linkin Park

I like embedding NLP suggestions into my music and experimenting on people with it. I also enjoy backmasing and using sound sigils in music. Last year I heard someone had my song playing when they were doing something they shouldn't have been doing...not legally...morally/socially

You know that's bullshit, right?