What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Attached: per-dead-ohlin-with-and-without-corpse-paint[1].jpg (1000x515, 310.66K)

Mental illness and bad taste in music.

looks likea 100 gecs wannabe

>100 gecs
literally fucking who

Traumatic near-death experience as a small child.
/thread

never heard of that, care to elaborate?

He believed he was dead and living in a dream that he would escape by killing himself. Supposedly this was attributed to a childhood bullying incident which left him clinically dead for a brief time. It's impressive how Euronymous spun Mayhem as meaningfully Satanic or pagan when most of their most notable songs from the Dead period as recorded on DMDS were about dying or suicide and have little ideological content (unlike Darkthrone or Burzum). You can tell Necrobutcher wrote the lyrics to Cursed Eternity because they're so different from Dead's personal and very morbid style.

His depressive, deathly character definitely brought something special to the band and stylistic definition to the burgeoning scene. Even now the Live in Leipzig recording of Freezing Moon with his vocal is extremely haunting. Huge impact despite his short life.

This user gets it.

stupid horse i just fell out of the porsche

Attached: C22AA446-AA72-4C94-9565-3E5DE3205980.jpg (1000x786, 136.05K)

You are probably joking but the Black Metal scene is actually partly the inspiration behind Dylans long hair and the way he dresses.

Wow that girl on the right is so cute!!!!

ikr!!

Attached: 663625C7-69E7-47A2-8612-CB90DFA26496.jpg (800x1000, 88.32K)

Seemed like a nice chap. Even apologised for all the blood.

Cotard delusion depression and possible anti social tendencies since he killed cats

Why did he love transylvania so much?

I could be your angle or your devil

She was a trans woman.

NOOO! NOT MY CATERINOS!

Severe depression. Instead of getting him help, his edgelord friends and peers enabled and encouraged it.

Hang yourself. No one is supporting killing cats here.

Yeah, it's kind of preplexing that a bunch of satanist larpers would turn out to be so immature!

It was mostly just Euronymous.

Probably. He would've been closest to him. I'd imagine most others outside of mayhem just thought he was playing a part.

He was beaten up by other kids and his heart stopped for a few seconds or something like that. And then he had this mental condition or something where he believed that he was dead and that's where the name came from.

post your chart

god he was so hot

kobain was just a wanna be dead in every fucking way

Attached: C605D2A2-F1A4-46AD-B14F-0E1C383EA317.jpg (527x871, 142.46K)

It's true though. He hated krautrock.

Tranny probably

Is the film with the Culkin kid a fair representation of the scene?

Not even slightly, although the portrayal of Dead was handled better than pretty much every other person.

Anything film/documentary that comes close?

Until the Light Takes Us, Once Upon a Time in Norway and Pure Fucking Mayhem.

I AM A MORTAL
BUT AM I A HUMAN?
HOW BEAUTIFUL LIFE IS NOW WHEN MY TIME HAS COME!
A HUMAN DESTINY
BUT NOTHING HUMAN INSIDE
WHAT WILL BE LEFT OF ME WHEN I'M DEAD?
THERE WAS NOTHING WHEN I LIVED!

Attached: 61ff9ac1d481a2357acd6eb168e575c6.jpg (640x632, 118.7K)

WHAT YOU FOUND WAS ETERNAL DEATH
NO ONE WILL EVER MISS YOU

tfw no gf

Thanks