What headphones does Yas Forums use?

what headphones does Yas Forums use?

Attached: hd stereo frog.png (2300x1858, 116.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marco.org/2016/03/02/beoplay-h6-v2-review
theverge.com/2016/7/8/12128152/bang-olufsen-beoplay-h6-review
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hyperx something or my earphones when I work out

Some ratty audio Technicas from 6 years ago. They hold up nice, I haven't treated them well

BOSE bass boosted based boost boom buddies for bass boloney

i pretend to be a music producer, so mdr 7506s that i've never bothered upgrading after 8 years.
they're ok, i like the bright sound

beats by dre

some chinese blukar in-ear headphones because I'm poor but they're gud.

I think headphones are shit though. just have good speakers.

Bose qc 25 and Sennheiser game zero headphones
Mostly I use my airpods

M50x's, I'd like to try out something else with a different signature but I'm poor as fuck

Good ones - Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay

marco.org/2016/03/02/beoplay-h6-v2-review

theverge.com/2016/7/8/12128152/bang-olufsen-beoplay-h6-review

Attached: h6-generations.jpg (2400x1128, 164.65K)

Anyone know any good wireless headphones under $60? I'm basically trying to find balanced speakers good enough for producing music. I used to have turtle beaches (gaming headset) for $120 back in 2014 and am looking for headphones as good sounding as that. You could hear absolutely everything going on in a soundtrack/in a battle in crystal clear clarity

Sennheiser x Massdrop 6XX

bang & olufsen H9 because if i'm gonna wear it in public they better fucking look good

Not just with headphones, it's like this for all my belongings. they must please the eye

aesthetics over everything

>implying wearing any over-ears can be considered "pleasing to the eye"

you look like a tool.

THAT IS ACTUALLY SO FUCKING FUNNY THAT YOU SAID BEATS BY DRE DESPITE THE FACT THAT BEATS BY DRE IS FROWNED UPON IN MOST MUSIC LISTENING CIRCLES I AM ABOUT TO THROW THE FUCK UP AND CUM.

AirPods

marshall. am i retarded?

of course not pleasing to the eye in comparison to ear plugs / airpods or whatever. It's a compromise I guess. The most aesthetically pleasing out of any over-ears headphones I've ever seen.

In my work I travel a lot, i want to cancel out any airplane whirring so I want a very very good active noise canceling effect, while also having comfortable, nice looking headphones

based

why not get more turtle beaches?

>giving a single fuck about how you look
Ask me how I know you're a normalfag.

Attached: sonymdrv6.jpg (3000x4129, 593.97K)

I'm mainly using the OPPO PM-3s which I completely endorse, though honestly I think audio fidelity is a bit of a spook once you spend $500+, like I've got the HA2-SE which I plug in sometimes just to see if I can tell the difference but I can never really tell.

why are you proud of being a fucking loser lol

because as nice as they sounded, they didnt lost longer than two years (and I absolutely babied them). also, theyre overpriced.

the amount of closed backs in this thread makes me wanna fucking puke

>giving a fuck what others think as to suck other peoples dick
The real loser here is you.

i have roommates user

I reckon past $500 you're talking a 5% difference, 10 tops. Unless you're spending 3 grand for something that just blows your balls off.

58x's

>open-backed homosexual wants to give everyone itt AIDS

no thanks

unless ur literally in the exact same room 5 feet apart like in a dorm or something this isnt really an excuse they are not THAT loud

LOL

we use a communal space a lot, and i go to the llibrary p frequently

>sucking random peoples dicks
lmao

sucking dick is great dude