This is better than anything the beatles ever did

this is better than anything the beatles ever did.

Attached: JLPOBCover.jpg (300x300, 155.75K)

same with this

Attached: all-things-must-pass (1).jpg (820x820, 152.1K)

Not a very high bar to vault over. Beatles were the first boyband garbage.

I dunno if it is better than everything the Beatles did, but nonetheless it is really good.

same with this

Attached: basedalbum.jpg (301x300, 40.1K)

spbp, please stop worshipping this shitty band

LOOK AT HOW CONTRARIAN I AM GUYS!!!! I THINK THE SLIGHTLY LESS POPULAR ALBUM BY THE OUTCAST OF THE GROUP IS THE BEST ONE WHICH MAKES ME PATRICIAN AND SOPHISTICATED

I'm guessing you think the rooftop concert's better than Live in Pompeii too, don't you?

Attached: amphitheatre.jpg (1024x576, 125.03K)

I'm not dumb enough to think fucking plastic ono band is better than Abbey Road or Revolver, that's for sure

the best

It is though. It's an album with actual aims

ReadThe Beatles were aimless, transgressive “artists”

This thread again? Are you trying to convince yourself?

Listen to the White Album sometime. There's a lot to enjoy about their later work, but I agree that the first half of the Beatles career was pretty unspectacular.

Mother is one of the best songs ever. I like the album in general, but prefer Paul's solo albums, especially McCartney II

>Beatles were the first boyband garbage.
Factually incorrect

i prefer rubber soul and the boy band stuff desu

How did it have no aims?

Thank you Yoko

Rubber Soul is based, but their first two records are generic at best. A Hard Day's Night was okay, like a low-tier CCR album.

John and Paul BTFO

I don't know about "Better" but it's one of my favorites.

Yikes

It's good, better than everything they did up until '66. RAM is better though. Grannies rise up

Nice to see other people respect RAM, fantastic record.

early Pink Floyd >>>>> anything Beatles

I think RAM gets the recognition it deserves nowadays. Back then it got shit on hard though for whatever reason. The rolling stone review is particularly brutal

Strawberry Fields Forever is singlehandedly better than any song on piper or saucerful

It feels much more personal then The Beatles stuff. A lot more emotion put into it.

good song but nowhere near as innovative as Interstellar Overdrive, Atom Heart Mother's title track, or Saucerful's title track.

DUDE MOMMY ISSUES LMAO

DUDE HARE KRISHNA AND A WHOLE SIDE OF SHITTY JAMS LMAO

Pic related shits all over those two abominations.

Attached: mcii.jpg (600x600, 163.2K)

Fucking based. COMING UP

>innovative as Interstellar Overdrive, Atom Heart Mother's title track, or Saucerful's title track.
How so? What's innovative about those?

What? Lay on the ground? It's nice but you'd get itchy after a while.

I love this Plastic Ono Band, Why is my favourite song on it

Nigga what are you smoking?

Nothing atm unfortunately. Have a real answer?

Lou Reed who hates The Beatles even said he loves the song Mother.

He also said he loved The Beatles and was influenced by George Harrison's playing

Don't believe him.

Go back to TVU drone faggot

>Interstellar Overdrive
one of the pioneers and definers space-rock as we now know it.
>Atom Heart Mother's title track
A western epic that merges their progressive-rock sound along with symphonic orchestras.
>Saucerful Of Secrets
Took what made Interstellar Overdrive so great and perfected it. Pure cosmic chaos, far as any rock band had ever gone.

>one of the pioneers and definers space-rock as we now know it.
No, there were others who did it first
>A western epic that merges their progressive-rock sound along with symphonic orchestras
See: Abbey Road
>Took what made Interstellar Overdrive so great and perfected it. Pure cosmic chaos, far as any rock band had ever gone.
Maybe you don't know what innovative means?

>Interstellar Overdrive
This one is debatable, but that organ is nuts for '67.
>Atom Heart Mother
It feels like an instrumental tour through every genre. Every band member has shit to do on the song, and the orchestra stuff fits really well.
>A Saucerful of Secrets
For me it's the progression of the song, and how it feels like a story without any lyrics. And of course that opening beat is godly.

>Abbey Road
>progressive-rock sound along with symphonic orchestras
???

CCR??
Like Credence Clearwater Revival??
They aren't even fucking similar. Is this your first day listening to music?
HDN is like a high-tier Everly Brothers album if anything.

>The Beatles
>prog-rock

Attached: heavyfromtf2.jpg (1280x720, 66.95K)

None of this is innovation though.
What's your question? See Side B medley.

I never understood how RAM got so much hate looking back. It's obviously a really solid record. How did he end up recording Wild Life right after though? That deserved the hate.