Untitled

Attached: 1275280409389.jpg (300x250, 12.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwW3N6UW9XU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im tired of nazis on this board

the gooks in kpop are pretty hot

Nobody wants to fucking listen to the music on your soundcloud. You know it's not that good and needs work. So why would you share it?

Attached: 1588090641823.jpg (306x164, 5.79K)

dadrock is better than modern pop and rap

same

There's this place called Reddit which would be far more suitable for you.

Lennon was McCartney's balance and viceversa. If only one of them was in The Beatles, the band would not have gotten as famous as it became.

All of you retards talk about the same fucking shit over and over. Find some new music to listen to you fucking losers.

IM TIRED OF WAIFU SHITPOSTING
IM TIRED OF Yas Forums BAIT
IM TIRED OF LAZY ASS FUCKING JANNIES AND MODS
DO YOUR JOB
>DO YOUR JOB
DO YOUR JOB
>DO YOUR JOB
DO YOUR JOB
>DO YOUR JOB
DO YOUR JOB
>DO YOUR JOB
DO YOUR JOB
>DO YOUR JOB
DO YOUR JOB
>DO YOUR JOB
DO YOUR JOB
>DO YOUR JOB
DO YOUR JOB
>DO YOUR JOB
DO YOUR JOB
>DO YOUR JOB
DO YOUR JOB

Attached: janny.jpg (224x225, 8.98K)

I admit it, I just shidded my pants

Loaded is the best VU record.

Holy based

I'm starting to actually like gorenoise unironically

There's a conflict within the mod team, as I am pretty sure some big dude enjoys bait threads and incel threads and fights off the mods who don't. So threads are intentionally set up to start fights, because there's someone who enjoys it and probably doesn't give a shit about moderating this board anymore.

You say it like thats an unpopular opinion

hey you little pissbaby, you think you're so fucking cool, huh? you think you're so fucking tough? you talk a lotta BIG GAME FOR SOMEONE WITH SUCH A SMALL TRUCK

Attached: thyhyde.png (1179x684, 709.99K)

You're that fucking cunt that keeps deleting Yas Forums albums aren't you? I never say this but I honestly believe you would enjoy reddit more.

he does have a small truck though

People who parrot memes (see ) are mindless mirrors who contribute nothing and are disgusting examples of just how fuck-headed internet ""culture"" has become

reddit is full of alt righters
i think you'd enjoy Yas Forums more tbqh

It's the dummies like you who think that Yas Forums is Yas Forums and that its antithesis is Reddit. Been here since 2017?

I'm not even interested in politics, some cunt keeps reporting Yas Forums albums for being edgy and I hope they fuckin die

oh wtf that shit is dumb

>Yas Forums albums
i don't pay attention to those threads
reddit's just as bad ideaologically, but the format for posting really bothers me. i don't like upvote economy or 3 week threads

Thats just what happens on anonymous boards.

Leonard Cohen is an inside joke on the goyim.

I wish hayley williams would get blacked

I THINK RADIOHEAD SUCKS

Attached: images - 2020-04-28T233819.972.jpg (739x415, 45.06K)

i'm down with nazis. i get that we all have our differing opinions.
it's the guys who are obsessed with hating trannies that bug me. it just screams repressed sexuality and/or gender dysphoria.

five finger death punch are pretty alright

thank you for your service sir

Being horny makes me frustrated and restless, but masturbation makes me lonely and depressed.

Attached: gamerfeels.jpg (555x290, 53.33K)

>i'm down with nazis. i get that we all have our differing opinions.
lol

Yas Forumstards must be the biggest losers if they support Nazi ideology in America.

Daft Punk is underproduced thin sounding repetitive overrated garbage that aged like shit. Ironic seeing as their gimmick was being all futuristic and shit

I'd rather listen to Martin Garrix

very based

dawg, kys
t. a tran

>thin sounding
Explain

Post that here

really listenable in all possible aspects except vocals

Attached: 74958792.png (219x219, 45.46K)

i genuinely don't care.

whew, that's what makes it good

cool

You’re gonna get the wall when the revolution happens

why the fuck do you gb2reddit people think Yas Forums was always a right-wing shithole jesus christ

you're much more likely to kill yourself than him, sick degenerate

probably, my brains rotted at this point maybe I'll just get used to it

my dog I've had since I was 4 died 3 days ago, my mom is drinking again after being to rehab twice for it, I am failing two of my college classes when I was doing fine with them before we went into quarantine. My chain smoking mother also works in a grocery store so I've traded one lingering spectre of death for another.

Life is fucking dandy. Listen to The Police
youtube.com/watch?v=NwW3N6UW9XU

aight.
cool.

Im racist and homophobic
I specificlaly hate jews, and degenerate sexual behavior.
I believe that only 2 generes exist obiously.

Read philosophy

have u heard Hell Songs by the same group? It might make the album make sense (but you might also just hate it much, much more

I also hate women btw

Find a good religion man. The only way

"i'm an incel" would have sufficed