Artists you hate are aging

I literally remember being 14 listening to Salad Days. It hurts for me to become an adult and watch him turn to a middle aged man. (He's only like 29) I feel dumb but I miss being 14 and thinking I was badass for smoking Viceroys

Attached: 1600.jpg (512x512, 52.85K)

personally, i can't wait til that gay indiefaggot finally dies.

he literally looks like a literal boomer now

possibly the worst thread on Yas Forums right now
BACK 2 REDDIT PLEASE

>I literally remember being 14 listening to Salad Days
was about to call you underage but them i realized that Salad Days is 6 years old

the whole boomer meme is just a manifestation of the fear of aging.
i feel like it's better to just embrace it.

>2012 was 8 years ago
fuck

shit makes me feel like a boomer now too

These niggers. both Stefan and Zach are 40 some idk how much longer they can go being as intense as they are in their performances

Attached: Death_grips_2014.jpg (2048x1536, 570.05K)

Mc Ride is 41 fucking 41.

saw the singer of the hotelier and they look so soo old. its crazy. i first heard them i was like in late high school or something and they seemed like just a little older. but they literally seem like a boomer now

>aging is bad

Attached: 037.png (1879x1384, 570.98K)

Attached: 1548100922869.jpg (500x750, 115.72K)

I'm not saying it is. It's just hard to look at your childhood and say goodbye as cringe as that is

Metallica was once the symbol of youthful rebellion and now Hetfield looks like grandpa.

Attached: hetfield.jpg (300x168, 7.94K)

he still remains pretty youthful. seems like a high schooler even tho hes like 30 now

i also went through that phase when i was 18. eventually you realize there's an entire life ahead of you and the passing of childhood isn't something to be mourned. also, realize you'll never lose yourself wholly. you'll probably always be the person you were when you were 14 to some degree.

>OP was 14 in 2014
>listening to Mac DeMarco at 14

I am an old man

Attached: 7887ed2486365d3c55a5a163eecf911b-700.jpg (1120x700, 81.35K)

Why, 29 is not very old. Fuck dude, you’ve gotta be 18 to think like that. Kanye is how old?

You also have to realize it’s taking longer for people to mature now. Establishing a unique sound at 22 for him is pretty unheard of. King Krule even more shocking, but that’s few and far between. Most people are writing better music around their 30s

wow i cant imagine him turning past 40. will be strange to watch him age for sure

I can't imagine convincing myself to get out of bed after the age of 20

Attached: 1586769964772.jpg (750x907, 412.73K)

Underworld. Rick and Karl have been a fixture for me for so long it's almost painful to watch them age, but they can still crush a club in their '50s and that's inspiring as fuck.

Also, when Peter Gabriel finally retires will be the end of music.

I'm 19, I was born in 2001 I started listening to him in 2015

I was 12 and came here during gamergate lmoa

Was gamergate that old? holy shit

He's 29 and you're worried about him turning middle aged? What? Average north american life span is 79 - half of that is 40 (rounding up ofc).

He's still 10 years from middle aged, and most people don't really consider 40 middle aged, that's more like 50.

You will be his age when he enters he hits 40. 29 is still on the very cusp of young. It's full blown adult don't get me wrong, but your life is still young at 29.

He looks middle aged.

ahh ok, sorry I assumed because salad days came out in 2014.
Rough, I was 16 when I first came here in 2010 when Radiohead's TKOL was coming out and this whole board was freaking out about it for weeks. That's my first memory of Yas Forums.

40 ciggies a day. Don't smoke kid.

Is it true he was drinking whiskey every night on tour?

No he's a beer guy, he can't drink liqour for more than a shot or two according to his interviews.