White male rock is dea-

>white male rock is dea-

Attached: 5961.png (756x571, 99.18K)

well it didn’t get a 10 so yes it’s dead

>Midwest Emo
Dropped, was gonna listen until saw it tagged that.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! THE REVIEW SITE THAT I DISREGARD AND SAY IS WORTHLESS AT ANY OTHER TIME GAVE A POSITIVE REVIEW TO AN ALBUM I LIKE!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1551116412408.gif (365x400, 551.15K)

People still read p4k?

filtered

Based
Cringe

>listens to one or two midwest emo albums
>thinks its all bad
Cringe

It's actually a pretty decent album, 7/10

That's not rock by any means. Just another emo band.

>Emo /ˈiːmoʊ/ is a rock music genre characterized by an emphasis on emotional expression, sometimes through confessional lyrics.
>rock music genre

>While the word “melee” would have been truth-in-advertising for the riotous post-hardcore battle royale of Dogleg’s debut album, it’s actually an homage to Super Smash Bros.—a video game as essential to their live show as frontman Alex Stoitsiadis’ onstage cartwheels. The Detroit, Michigan quartet offers free swag to anyone who can beat bassist Chase Macisnki on the Nintendo 64 emulator at their merch table and they haven’t lost a T-shirt yet.
- ian "FUCKIN'" cohen

Attached: 1581712635707.jpg (1536x2048, 296.61K)

Listened to the first few tracks. Pretty good.

Attached: thumb.png (720x644, 66.56K)

how pozzed are they? pitchfork would not give a white male indie emo band BNM if they just talk about average topics for that kind of music, like heartbreak and loneliness and girl trouble and shit. the RYM and twitter tranny cabal forbids it. how many songs totally btfo blumpf?

You're a giant faggot and everyone around you thinks so too I hope you know that

>emo
>post-hardcore
this isn't rock user

>emo

>Melee
>N64
Cohen can't even do fucking simple research. Plus he sucks the cock of midwest emo, which is the worst strain of emo because it's practically pop music.

>You're a giant faggot and everyone around you thinks so too I hope you know that

Attached: nintchdbpict000311185077[1].jpg (770x513, 19.96K)

But they really do be playing the 64 version not melee

Oh yay YouTubecore is alive and well...

who the fuck plays 64 and isn't a boomer, japanese or peruvian? ian literally calls them zoomers in the review, this makes no sense

Attached: 1419381035502.jpg (948x766, 43.46K)

>how pozzed are they?

Attached: incel.jpg (195x258, 6.31K)

God, Pitchfork is shit. "This album is called Melee. Melee can have one of two meanings, but in this case it refers to the subtitle of a Super Smash Bros iteration, which the singer likes to play on an emulator. This is important, because the name of the album is Melee, and Melee is the name of the game the singer likes to play, thus it's relevant to the contents of the song. Sometimes the singer sings stuff. How much of it is related to the title? I guess we could determine that by its relation with the title of the album, which, again, is the title of a game the singer likes to play. Just like poetry."

millenial here, still play 64 emulators, especially recently

of course. being a white male is only okay if you're depressed and emasculated.

>>how pozzed are they?

Attached: a2wcd4dt4ys31[1].jpg (640x1149, 37.4K)

This might send me back to Yas Forums

Stay there faggot

>WWWAAAAHHH MY FEEELINGS

>of course. being a white male is only okay if you're depressed and emasculated.

*dab*

Attached: 1587579463796.jpg (765x988, 157.17K)

stay there

kid rock and pop country might be more your speed