Imagine being a zoom zoom

>Imagine being a zoom zoom.

>Imagine never experiencing the heyday of physical media.

>Imagine thinking theres nothing greater than 128 kbps streaming audio

>Imagine having never experienced the feeling of pouring over liner notes and album acknowledgements.

>imagine not being able to appreciate the crisp sound of a CD and appreciate the artistry of production, hearing all the nuances and things you wont hear on a compressed digital file

>imagine

Attached: 088.jpg (680x383, 39.2K)

>not just pirating everything, getting all the benefits free of charge

yeah imagine that, only I'm a zoomer and I don't need to having experienced all those things before

>imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

i'm 19 and have a cd collection my dad gave me. it's mostly goodwill dollar bin tier shit like marcy playground and third eye blind but there's some good stuff in there.

>hoarding physical media
cucked
>streaming
gigacucked
>curating a digital library
based and redpilled

>curating a digital library
>based and redpilled
my nigga.

>I MUST CONSOOM

Attached: 1578947090776.png (210x240, 5.75K)

i really fucking hate dvd's and blu-rays guys
you pay for them and they come loaded with dvd's you can't skip. you're literally paying for commercials.

u all doin it wrong - mix of both is the key

most are skippable, it was only when blurays were new that they were bad

that poor man

>not experiencing the surge of joy unfolding a gatefold lp and seeing goodies like stickers and paper notes fall out.

>not being a scumbag thief is now onions.

These are cds and Lps not funko pops faggot.

>>not experiencing the surge of joy unfolding a gatefold lp and seeing goodies like stickers and paper notes fall out.
Holy consoomer

Attached: 1578947090773.png (644x800, 13.04K)

Nigger, they still make CDs

name of subreddit with this meme format?

Attached: da18-Djn_400x400.jpg (240x240, 10.84K)

Why is this an argument?

cd quality and streaming quality are identical

You are legitimately fucking retarded.

She was pretty hot in that scene ngl

Sounds fuckin gay desu

Or a full sized poster and full sized lyric book.
"Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy"came with all that when I purchased it from Sam Goodie in 1975

Attached: ELTON_JOHN_CAPTAIN+FANTASTIC+AND+THE+BROWN+DIRT+COWBOY-398427.jpg (500x401, 41.33K)

My nigga - talking to an official member of the KISS Army since 1976 and I have my giant sticker and trading cards to prove it.

Came with KIss - The Originals

Attached: kiss the originals.jpg (576x432, 56.49K)

Yas Forums

What did you think the name meant back in the day?
Kings in Satan's Service
or
Knights in Satan's Service.
So many churches called for boycotts and bans on their albums and concerts.

I hoped neither - I really needed my parents not to ban it. They didn't, thank God.

Black Sabbath, on the other hand, I had to wait until adulthood to finally properly try.

My first KISS Album was "Destroyer" on 8-Track

trap is perfect for zoomers. Shitty garbage throw away music that no one would pay for if music wasnt free.

i've done all of these things and im 19. you know you can still buy cds right?

why didn't you stop the iraq war, old man

Attached: 1586491466478.jpg (600x439, 140.84K)