Attached: tzjerg.jpg (900x900, 83.53K)

All of them.

This. He's the cringiest YouTuber I've ever watched

Anthony Fagtano

DUDE ALBUM COVER + NUMBER
I'M SOMEONE IMPORTANT
PLEASE LISTEN TO ME

Attached: fag.png (808x1080, 739.6K)

Attached: 1581276061516.jpg (200x300, 16.26K)

there isnt one of them that i particularly like. im getting old. i think davie is pretty funny though. its amazing the number of views he gets, and he is a legitimate monster on the bass

doesn't fucking beg like
Fantano might have shit opinions, but he at least slightly stands for more than clicks

Annoying but knowledgable, I've learned from him, ngl

why

Probably the best super popular one tee bee aych

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 134.96K)

He's a faggot. If you picked up a book once in your life you'd know everything he is talking about.

Lets talk about the best one

Attached: images (34).jpg (300x300, 9.75K)

based

I despise jared dines

/thread

Are there any good ones

John Darko

Fantano

he's obviously a just a newage children's entertainer. he's probably dead inside from the shitty content he churns out regularly but he makes more money than most "real" musicians ever will

Deep cuts

thesoundbinge

all the good music youtubers are the ones that don't primarily play instruments and just like music (fantano, killbot and gorgorattack)

BlackSpeakz is pretty good.

Attached: steve-terreberry-2.jpg (300x300, 26.59K)

i have no problems with Steve from Blues Clues.
way better than Joe if you ask me.

I don't understand his channel. He makes bass videos, but from what I've seen, very very few of his viewers are actually bassists or even musicians. They just like him because he's le pewdiepie funny man. He's a meme.

On the other hand, I avoided Adam Neely's vids for a long time because I thought he looked like a douche. He is a douche, but I actually like the guy and his videos.

No.

no

this guys unironically based and does not give a fuck about anything but living rent free and making money fucking off with video editing

Adam Neely is unironically good